View Full Version : Email from Mick Cornett

Patrick
08-12-2004, 03:53 PM
I emailed Mick Cornett about the Century Center. He told me that the city had actually pursued several options for the propety, namely converting it into a department store. But, they just couldn't find any interested parties. As a result, the hotel decided to go ahead and just convert the space into more convention space. He said that was probably the best move, at least for now.

Anyways, just wanted to let everyone know that the city had looked into all of the possiblities for this property.

It was nice hearing from Mick! Glad he responds to the concerns of local citizens. Of course, being that my dad grew up with him and played on his little league team, probably helped me get a response, but it's still nice that he took time out of his busy schedule to repsond.

okcpulse
08-13-2004, 12:42 AM
Sounds like you have awesome connections, Patrick. Maybe you could put in a good word and tell him even though I'll be in Texas I plan to put something big in Oklahoma City in the not so distant future. Can't say what it is, though, it has to stay under the lid.

Patrick
08-13-2004, 12:47 AM
LOL! I'll let him know! Hope to see what you have planned! :)