View Full Version : Thunder Practice Facility construction update?

Laramie
01-05-2010, 03:31 PM
Has anyone located any web-cam progress or pics showing the progression of the Thunder's practice facility on Britton Road?

Watson410
01-05-2010, 08:20 PM
THUNDER: Thunder Practice Facility Webcam | Provided by Atlas Construction (http://www.nba.com/thunder/promotions/practicefacility_webcam_0910.html)

Laramie
01-23-2010, 01:35 PM
Thank You Watson410

Watson410
01-23-2010, 04:52 PM
No problem...

betts
01-24-2010, 07:51 AM
Going up! I'm looking forward to the day when the team can brag about their practice facility in addition to their locker rooms. It will be harder to entice free agents to OKC than some other cities, but a successful team and super facilities will make a difference.

OKC Thunder Fans - Oklahoma City NBA — Oklahoma City NBA - Fans of the Thunder (http://www.okcthunderfans.com)

TaoMaas
01-24-2010, 09:10 AM
This is off-topic, but did the rest of you pick up on the respect between LeBron James and KD during last night's game? At one point, LeBron even helped KD up off the floor after a hard foul. Call me crazy, but I think the Thunder ought to make an offer to LeBron. I think he likes what we've got goin' on here.

Laramie
01-24-2010, 12:45 PM
This is off-topic, but did the rest of you pick up on the respect between LeBron James and KD during last night's game? At one point, LeBron even helped KD up off the floor after a hard foul. Call me crazy, but I think the Thunder ought to make an offer to LeBron. I think he likes what we've got goin' on here.

I see this in a different light and don't get me wrong; however, LaBron does that with all up and coming stars, he does possess class.

In the back of his head he knows that it's a matter of time before Kevin will be picking him up off the floor.

dankrutka
06-23-2010, 10:41 PM
Any news on whether this project is on schedule to finish before the 2010-2011 season begins? Was the project affected at all by the poor economy? Thanks.

betts
06-24-2010, 01:54 AM
It is being built at a lower cost than previously estimated because of the poor economy. I don't know that it's behind schedule and have never heard that it is.