View Full Version : Man Ties One On at Wal-Mart

oneforone
01-04-2010, 12:59 AM
Thankfully, this was not in Oklahoma for a change.

FAIRFAX, Ohio -- Fairfax Police say an Ameila man caused quite a disturbance inside the Red Bank Road Wal-Mart Saturday afternoon.

Rodger Wynn, 52, allegedly stole a 12-pack of Steele Reserve beer, then drank it inside the store around 5 p.m.

Fairfax officers say Wynn was yelling profanities at customers.

According to court records, Wynn also had a T-Fal pots and pans set with him. Wynn allegedly said he wanted to "blow off officers heads" while they tried to handcuff him.

Police say Wynn continued to be out of control at the police station, where he urinated several times in the interview room.

Wynn is charged with theft, menacing and disorderly conduct while intoxicated. He is scheduled to appear before a judge Monday morning.

Police: Man Got Drunk Inside Wal-Mart - Cincinnati breaking news, weather radar, traffic from 9News | Channel 9 WCPO.com (http://www.wcpo.com/news/local/story/Police-Man-Got-Drunk-Inside-Wal-Mart/nO3wIKQsIEaKO4kJtlEAnw.cspx)

Matt
01-04-2010, 01:56 AM
Hereby submitting formal request that this article be cross-posted into the "WalMart Shooting" (http://www.okctalk.com/midwest-city-del-city/20324-walmart-shooting.html) thread in the Midwest-/Del-City section.

rcjunkie
01-04-2010, 02:53 AM
He was probably just pissed because the parking lot hadn't been cleared and he had to walk in ice/snow

Oh GAWD the Smell!
01-04-2010, 03:24 AM
I don't know that the drinking had much to do with the yelling profanities at other customers part. That's just poor impulse control. I want to do it all the time.

fuzzytoad
01-04-2010, 04:47 AM
I don't know that the drinking had much to do with the yelling profanities at other customers part. That's just poor impulse control. I want to do it all the time.

hear ya

I'm also always on the edge of just flipping out and screaming at people at walmart.. mallwalkers come in a close second.

ronronnie1
01-04-2010, 05:32 AM
Sounds like just another typical day at any random WalMart. Want to feel better about yourself? Go check out some of the clientele shopping at WalMart.

kevinpate
01-04-2010, 07:11 AM
Sounds like just another typical day at any random WalMart. Want to feel better about yourself? Go check out some of the clientele shopping at WalMart.

Used to be when I wanted to travel and immerse myself in a culture very foreign to me, I saved a lot of moolah by shopping at wal-mart between 2 am and 4 am. It's an interesting experience.

ddavidson8
01-04-2010, 07:32 AM
hear ya

I'm also always on the edge of just flipping out and screaming at people at walmart.. mallwalkers come in a close second.

At least mall walkers walk with a purpose. People at Wal-Mart are oblivious to everyone around them. I think next time I go to my local store I'll grab a 20 pack of BL and sit in the middle of the busiest isle and curse people. Sounds like fun.

flippity
01-04-2010, 07:56 AM

or better yet, check out the website www.peopleofwalmart.com (http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/)