View Full Version : H.D. Sales and Service

Chef
12-22-2009, 11:26 PM
I have been thinking about getting a motorcycle. If I do it will be a H.D.. I'm looking for ideas, suggestions, or recomendations on which local dealer offers the best prices as well as service after the sale.

mrbob
12-23-2009, 05:02 AM
Texas has the best deals on Harleys. Tommy at Foremans in stillwater will give you the best deal in Oklahoma. Harley Davidson is hurting now, don't let the dealers tell you any different. Don't go to Harley World they will screw u good. If you buy a Harley in Texas the warranty is good anywhere. Don't let anyone tell you different. Fort Thunder is somewhat good but be careful if you buy there. Go to Dallas and look at all the dealerships there, great deals . I have been riding for 35 yrs and these dealers here , well u know.

rcjunkie
12-23-2009, 05:55 AM
Before I bought my last Harley, I called/visited all three OK. Harley Davidson shops as well as 5 in Texas, I got the best price quote from Forman's in Stillwater. I bought mine from Ft. Thunder in Moore, while I could have saved around $950 at Forman's, I like to buy local when I can and I feel the convience of having them just a few miles away is worth the extra cost.
Without details, I wouldn't but a T-Shirt from Harley World.