View Full Version : Is It Just Me, or...

RealJimbo
12-22-2009, 03:50 PM
...does Barack Obama look like the product of a Jimmy Walker - Ruth Pointer union?

evh5150
12-22-2009, 04:35 PM
i dont know, but he doesnt look anything like that guy we all saw during his election campaign...promising to fix this & that and acting like a total know-it-all to every problem america has.

wheres "THAT" guy at now? ....i think he disappeared from existence.

gen70
12-22-2009, 05:05 PM
He looks kinda like a black Howdy Doody to me.

PennyQuilts
12-22-2009, 06:28 PM
He looks kinda like a black Howdy Doody to me.

OMG - I never would have thought of THAT! He has a nice set of ears, let me tell ya. But I liked the comment of he doesn't look anything like he did on the campaign trail. He has gotten pissy and snotty. So much for transparency and nonpartisanship. This is a "new" kind of politician? No baby, we're talking Chicago politician.

rcjunkie
12-22-2009, 11:14 PM
OMG - I never would have thought of THAT! He has a nice set of ears, let me tell ya. But I liked the comment of he doesn't look anything like he did on the campaign trail. He has gotten pissy and snotty. So much for transparency and nonpartisanship. This is a "new" kind of politician? No baby, we're talking Chicago politician.

There is Transparency in his Presidency, everyone can see right through him--and they don't like what they see.