View Full Version : Brittany Murphy dies

ronronnie1
12-20-2009, 01:56 PM
TMZ.com

Brittany Murphy died early this morning after she went into full cardiac arrest and could not be revived, multiple sources tell TMZ.

She was 32.

A 911 call was made at 8:00 AM from a home in Los Angeles that is listed as belonging to her husband, Simon Monjack, the Los Angeles City Fire Department tells TMZ.

We're told Murphy was taken to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center where she was pronounced dead on arrival.

So sad. 2009 needs to hurry and be over with already.

gmwise
12-20-2009, 05:22 PM
TMZ.com

Brittany Murphy died early this morning after she went into full cardiac arrest and could not be revived, multiple sources tell TMZ.

She was 32.

A 911 call was made at 8:00 AM from a home in Los Angeles that is listed as belonging to her husband, Simon Monjack, the Los Angeles City Fire Department tells TMZ.

We're told Murphy was taken to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center where she was pronounced dead on arrival.

So sad. 2009 needs to hurry and be over with already.

heard about this about a hour ago.
does it seem the famous seems to die in 3s?

smooth
12-20-2009, 06:25 PM
heard about this about a hour ago.
does it seem the famous seems to die in 3s?

Most of the time. However, when Farrah Fawcett died, we had at least seven in a row.

I had heard of Brittany Murphy but could not place her until I read her file on IMDB. She was the voice of "Luanne Platter" on "King Of The Hill." That's where I will remember her.

gmwise
12-20-2009, 06:31 PM
Most of the time. However, when Farrah Fawcett died, we had at least seven in a row.

I had heard of Brittany Murphy but could not place her until I read her file on IMDB. She was the voice of "Luanne Platter" on "King Of The Hill." That's where I will remember her.

Yea... same for me.

kevinpate
12-20-2009, 07:05 PM
Yea... same for me.

For me, she's recalled as the lil' ducklin' who blooms to a swam in Clueless.

ronronnie1
12-20-2009, 11:49 PM
Loved her, but I'm going to go out on a limb and guess it was anorexia related.