View Full Version : jenks/union this is a joke

kwash
12-17-2009, 12:01 PM
come on lets get real folks, this 6a football in oklahoma is a joke. Jenks got caught red handed cheating and still ended up in title game and the coach is getting paid still and probably will return to coach. Jenks is a cheating program and we all knew it, and dont give me that cry baby stuff that lets not punish the kids who supposedly didnt know. Like jim traber said on wwls when your on a sports team you know it all, lets not pretend the kids at jenks didnt know they had players transfered in lol thats a joke too. Both programs probably cheat and look at their players, most of the jenks players end up at tu or some other small school. i mean kejuan jones went to ou and a few others but for the most part their superstars end up no where. its all crap and something needs to be done since the ossa acted like little girls and slapped their wrist. I hope every jenks person reads this because your program is a joke and the fact that you got caught cheating proves it. So go ahead enjoy those gold balls, and try to do it without cheating!

wsucougz
12-17-2009, 12:03 PM
Mods, please redirect all posts from this user to OKCTalk > Communities > Retarded.

ddavidson8
12-17-2009, 12:13 PM
lol

rcjunkie
12-17-2009, 12:13 PM
Cheating is a problem in all classes, from Class A--6A, it's just that the larger schools that have been the so called "power houses" for so long get more air, radio and print time.

I do agree that for the most part, the offenders receive nothing more than a slap on the wrist, if OSSSA would step up and start coming down hard on violators with severe punishment (5 year, 10 year or even permanent) bans, this would stop most of the problem

roboticbrad
12-17-2009, 01:05 PM
Why do you have Union in the title? I graduated from Union and played football until 2006 and I know that for a fact there is no cheating going on there. Now Jenks that is a whole other story. Everybody that was involved in High School Football in Tulsa knew about Jenks. I've heard stories all the way back to Kejuan Jones when he "moved" to the Jenks district. Supposably a house was bought for him and his mom to stay.

bombermwc
12-17-2009, 03:46 PM
If you think Union doesnt have it...you're keeping your eyes closed my friend. Just because you were in the program as a student, doesn't mean you have any idea what happens behind the scenes.