View Full Version : Oral Roberts: Dead.

Pages : [1] 2

Matt
12-15-2009, 03:41 PM
Oral Roberts, a pioneer in televangelism who founded a multimillion-dollar ministry and a university that bears his name, died Tuesday. He was 91.

Roberts died of complications from pneumonia in Newport Beach, California, according to his spokesman, A. Larry Ross. The evangelist was hospitalized after a fall on Saturday. He had survived two heart attacks in the 1990s and a broken hip in 2006.

Roberts was a pioneer who broadcast his spirit-filled revivals on television, a new frontier for religion when he started in the 1950s. He was also a forerunner of the controversial "prosperity gospel" that has come to dominate televangelism. The evangelist's "Seed-Faith" theology held that those who give to God will get things in return.

More: Oral Roberts Dead at 91 (http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/12/15/national/main5983276.shtml?tag=breakingnews)

ronronnie1
12-15-2009, 04:49 PM
I guess doG FINALLY called him back to heaven. Now I'm going to go cry - NOT. lol

silvergrove
12-15-2009, 05:19 PM
I guess he didn't make his cash quota this year.

Rest in peace though, regardless of religion, perspectives, etc.

kevinpate
12-15-2009, 05:49 PM
I've cracked my share of jokes over time, but not this week.
Even wiseacres like me have some limits, not many, but some.

Peace for his family and friends.

fuzzytoad
12-15-2009, 06:31 PM
I've cracked my share of jokes over time, but not this week.
Even wiseacres like me have some limits, not many, but some.

Peace for his family and friends.

Agree, peace for his family and friends..

but OMG, what a family..

in the late 80's. right before I joined the USN, I used to work at T.J. Maxx in Tulsa(61st and Memorial).. One Sunday a month, some of us had to show up an hour earlier to open the store(and close it off to the general public) for 3 hours so the Roberts Family could exclusively shop..

Richard, Lindsay(son and dil of Oral) and the associate kids were a nightmare..

It was T.J. MAXX and they expected to be treated like they were shopping at Saks 5th Avenue, with all employees acting as personal shoppers/baggage handlers..

It always left a bad taste in my mouth and turned me even further away from the church..

I know later on that Richard and Lindsay got what was due to them, and I know Oral wasn't personally to blame(except for the raising his son to be a douche thing), but you have to admit that he left behind a decent college and evangelical legacy..

RedDirt717
12-15-2009, 09:09 PM
I guess doG FINALLY called him back to heaven. Now I'm going to go cry - NOT. lol

Classy...

circuitboard
12-16-2009, 10:31 AM
Ironic that this homophobe was named "Oral" But as with many others, I suspect it wasn't so much homophobia as it was the lure of making cash by being anti-gay.

mugofbeer
12-16-2009, 10:51 AM
Ironic that this homophobe was named "Oral" But as with many others, I suspect it wasn't so much homophobia as it was the lure of making cash by being anti-gay.

circuit - I doubt being anti-gay had ANYTHING to do with his passion for making cash. It was nothing more than another tool, just like his threat that God would call him home if he didn't raise enough cash for his hospital.

circuitboard
12-16-2009, 11:13 AM
circuit - I doubt being anti-gay had ANYTHING to do with his passion for making cash. It was nothing more than another tool, just like his threat that God would call him home if he didn't raise enough cash for his hospital.

I agree with you, I guess I was just venting on the issue I took with him.

mugofbeer
12-16-2009, 11:18 AM
He was a snake-oil salesman that took advantage of the ignorant, the poor and people who were desparate to find something in their lives and made it big.

rcjunkie
12-16-2009, 12:43 PM
He was a snake-oil salesman that took advantage of the ignorant, the poor and people who were desparate to find something in their lives and made it big.

Do you not work, you sure spend a lot of time trolling and making dumba__remarks. It seems as though your a lost and lonely sole, just looking for someone to communicate with. I've seen you on a couple of other threads, making some very uninformed and ignorant comments.

circuitboard
12-16-2009, 12:58 PM
Do you not work, you sure spend a lot of time trolling and making dumba__remarks. It seems as though your a lost and lonely sole, just looking for someone to communicate with. I've seen you on a couple of other threads, making some very uninformed and ignorant comments.

I think mug gave a pretty accurate description.

His ministry hit upon rocky times in the 1980s. There was controversy over his City of Faith medical center, a $250 million investment that eventually folded, and Roberts' widely ridiculed proclamation that God would "call me home" if he failed to meet a fundraising goal of $8 million. He once claimed to raise a child from the dead, Teague reports. A law school he founded also was shuttered.

kevinpate
12-16-2009, 01:32 PM
I... A law school he founded also was shuttered.

I'm not certain if it was shuttered or sold/transferred and accredited under another religious based institution out east. Sorry, there's a memory lapse as to whether this involved Falwell, Robertson or one of the other of the mega ministers of the 80's.

decepticobra
12-17-2009, 09:35 AM
sorry to hear the news on old Oral Bobs. especially sad to hear around the holidays.

mugofbeer
12-17-2009, 09:41 AM

Then comment on where you think I am wrong instead of making personal insults about someone you don't know or have the slightest clue about
without backing yourself up. If you don't like what I have to say then prove your case - if you have one.

Anyone who goes on TV and, with eyes to the sky and quivering lips, begs his followers to open their wallets and give money to help build his medical center or "God will call me home" is nothing more than a sideshow barker.

rcjunkie
12-17-2009, 11:51 AM
Then comment on where you think I am wrong instead of making personal insults about someone you don't know or have the slightest clue about
without backing yourself up. If you don't like what I have to say then prove your case - if you have one.

Anyone who goes on TV and, with eyes to the sky and quivering lips, begs his followers to open their wallets and give money to help build his medical center or "God will call me home" is nothing more than a sideshow barker.

Anyone who goes on a public forum and makes the kind of remarks you have about someone that has just passed, is nothing more than a troll.

circuitboard
12-17-2009, 12:23 PM
Anyone who goes on a public forum and makes the kind of remarks you have about someone that has just passed, is nothing more than a troll.

Just because a person has passed away, does not automatically grant them a free pass on opinion. My opinion is that he was a terrible person and I could care less about his passing or his so called "legacy". If you adored him so much then make a donation to his church, after all I am sure he still encouraging that even from his grave.

onthestrip
12-17-2009, 01:05 PM

I felt the same why 6 months ago and feel the same way now. Just because he passed away doesnt mean I all of a sudden believe he did great work. The guy preyed on the vulnerable, weak and poor to fund his lavish lifestyle, a failed health center and an almost failed college. Anyone that claims to heal a terminally ill person by placing his hands on their face is just ridiculous. Oral is no different than that sleaze Benny Hinn, who served on the board of regents of ORU until someone finally shed light on the misdeeds of Oral's son Richard.

rcjunkie
12-17-2009, 01:38 PM
Just because a person has passed away, does not automatically grant them a free pass on opinion. My opinion is that he was a terrible person and I could care less about his passing or his so called "legacy". If you adored him so much then make a donation to his church, after all I am sure he still encouraging that even from his grave.

You have so much class, I'll bet your mom and dad are very proud.

rcjunkie
12-17-2009, 01:40 PM
I felt the same why 6 months ago and feel the same way now. Just because he passed away doesnt mean I all of a sudden believe he did great work. The guy preyed on the vulnerable, weak and poor to fund his lavish lifestyle, a failed health center and an almost failed college. Anyone that claims to heal a terminally ill person by placing his hands on their face is just ridiculous. Oral is no different than that sleaze Benny Hinn, who served on the board of regents of ORU until someone finally shed light on the misdeeds of Oral's son Richard.

I'll add you to the prayer list at Church, there's nothing more obnoxious than a lonely heathen.

ronronnie1
12-17-2009, 01:42 PM

OH god give me an effing break. Oral was a snake oil salesman. Just because you sent him your life savings (all $100 of it) does not change that fact. And when any snake oil, homophobe, predator of the old and stupid passes to the great beyond - well all I can say is good riddance to bad rubbish.

And name calling just because you disagree IS the definition of a "troll."

Ok, that was your lesson for today. Class dismissed.

rcjunkie
12-17-2009, 01:46 PM
OH god give me an effing break. Oral was a snake salesman. Just because you sent him your life savings (all $100 of it) does not change that fact. And when any snake oil, homophobe, predator of the old and stupid passes to the great beyond - well all I can say is good riddance to bad rubbish.

And name calling just because you disagree IS the definition of a "troll."

Ok, that was your lesson for today. Class dismissed.

Forgive him father, for he knows not what he's saying. He's a lost soul, looking for a friendly face, someone to share a handshake, a smile, a hug, let's wrap our arms around this poor man and show him some true love.

circuitboard
12-17-2009, 02:25 PM
Forgive him father, for he knows not what he's saying. He's a lost soul, looking for a friendly face, someone to share a handshake, a smile, a hug, let's wrap our arms around this poor man and show him some true love.

Wow, you are annoying, are you Oral Roberts ghost? Btw my parents are very proud of me for having a brain and being able to think for myself. They are very proud, as I am a Tulsa native who did not fall for the sleazy Roberts gift requests and so called "healing" shenanigans.

mugofbeer
12-17-2009, 02:26 PM

Saddam Hussein was a cretin, too. When Bernie Madoff dies, people will do nothing but despise him. John Gotti was a murdering POS. Oral Roberts wasn't anyone to celebrate. He lived off of money he'd begged from those who actually believed in his "magic." And before you try to make the stretch, I believe that 99.99% of pastors are devoted, thoughtful and giving people who truly believe in their lives work and that they are servants of God and don't put religion secondary to wealth or building monuments to themselves.

mugofbeer
12-17-2009, 02:31 PM

Oh, I see how it is. Make personal attacks on people, call them names and then go on a public forum and pray for their soul's. Nice words but the one's you wrote earlier weren't from a reverent person.

rcjunkie
12-17-2009, 02:51 PM
Oh, I see how it is. Make personal attacks on people, call them names and then go on a public forum and pray for their soul's. Nice words but the one's you wrote earlier weren't from a reverent person.

Prayer List, my Pastor/Church is going to be so busy

HVAC Instructor
12-17-2009, 02:53 PM
Whoa! How'd I miss this? Dude! or Dudette, can't let you get away with snarking my cyber friend mugsy like that. Seems to me your posts are exactly like what you are accusing mugsy of.

Lets see what else you've posted in this thread so far:

I dunno...you look like you're trolling to me. Personally, I think calling folks trolls is kinda panzy-assed when you are insulting the person you are accusing of trolling. Trolls shouldn't call other OKC-Talk contributors trolls.

You have so much class, I'll bet your mom and dad are very proud.

And then you go dogging out CB. What's up with that?

I'll add you to the prayer list at Church, there's nothing more obnoxious than a lonely heathen.
And you say this to OTS. Man, I bet Jesus is proud of you!

FYI, RR's a hot chick! And I reckon you are the one who needs to ask your "father" for forgiveness. WWJD?

Oral Roberts was a self serving charlatan that took advantage of the poor and ignorant. His life only makes me doubt that there is a god. But then again, if there is a god, then he...or more likely SHE, is a loving and forgiving god for allowing people like OR to live as long as he did...or possibly, like the late George Carlin said, maybe god is just a little incompetent for allowing people like OR to exist in the first place.

Yup, I see we're gonna have a lot of fun with you rcjunkie. :LolLolLol

On edit...I missed this one:

Prayer List, my Pastor/Church is going to be so busy

Maybe I'm missing your humor here...You couldn't possibly be serious. You got us, didn't ya rcjunkie?

rcjunkie
12-17-2009, 02:58 PM
Whoa! How'd I miss this? Dude! or Dudette, can't let you get away with snarking my cyber friend mugsy like that. Seems to me your posts are exactly like what you are accusing mugsy of.

Lets see what else you've posted in this thread so far:

I dunno...you look like you're trolling to me. Personally, I think calling folks trolls is kinda panzy-assed when you are insulting the person you are accusing of trolling. Trolls shouldn't call other OKC-Talk contributors trolls.

And then you go dogging out CB. What's up with that?

And you say this to OTS. Man, I bet Jesus is proud of you!

FYI, RR's a hot chick! And I reckon you are the one who needs to ask your "father" for forgiveness. WWJD?

Oral Roberts was a self serving charlatan that took advantage of the poor and ignorant. His life only makes me doubt that there is a god. But then again, if there is a god, then he...or more likely SHE, is a loving and forgiving god for allowing people like OR to live as long as he did...or possibly, like the late George Carlin said, maybe god is just a little incompetent for allowing people like OR to exist in the first place.

Yup, I see we're gonna have a lot of fun with you rcjunkie. :LolLolLol

On edit...I missed this one:

Maybe I'm missing your humor here...You couldn't possibly be serious. You got us, didn't ya rcjunkie?

Stupid is as stupid does, gotcha

RedDirt717
12-17-2009, 02:58 PM
Just to be clear here...

Though there is no reason to make personal attacks on somebody posting on a internet message board it is far more offensive to make fun of someone after he's dead.

He didn't kill anyone, this isn't Timothy Mac were talking about here. He may have had his share of problems and unethical money raising practices but he also did a lot of good in his life.

There is a certain line people need to draw when addressing people they dont agree with or dislike. Poking fun at someone whose died is classless and unwarranted.

HVAC Instructor
12-17-2009, 03:06 PM
Just to be clear here...

Though there is no reason to make personal attacks on somebody posting on a internet message board it is far more offensive to make fun of someone after he's dead.

He didn't kill anyone, this isn't Timothy Mac were talking about here. He may have had his share of problems and unethical money raising practices but he also did a lot of good in his life.

There is a certain line people need to draw when addressing people they dont agree with or dislike. Poking fun at someone whose died is classless and unwarranted.

Aww come on dirt...loosen up and have a little fun. OR screwed a lot of poor people out of a lot of money. The man was a celebrety. I don't recall outrage from anyone about Michael Jackson jokes, and I'd dare say MJ brought more fun into peoples lives than did OR. At least MJ had a legitimate product to sell in his music, unlike OR who sold false hope to the masses for personal profit and personal agrandizement.

HVAC Instructor
12-17-2009, 03:11 PM
Stupid is as stupid does, gotcha

OK RC, so you are saying you were just bullschitting and you are not a Christian zealot afterall?

You don't even go to church, do ya?

rcjunkie
12-17-2009, 03:27 PM
OK RC, so you are saying you were just bullschitting and you are not a Christian zealot afterall?

You don't even go to church, do ya?

At least once a week, rather I need it or not.

laugh often, Laugh Hard

HVAC Instructor
12-17-2009, 03:37 PM
At least once a week, rather I need it or not.

laugh often, Laugh Hard

You wanker! :LolLolLol

I was having fun there for a minute....took up for ole mugsy for nothing.

So you are a plain old heathen huh?

gmwise
12-17-2009, 03:43 PM
I am sorry a person passed.
I'm sorry for a husband and dad passed.
Not so much for what he stood for.

My mom used to "worship" him and Rex Hummbar(?), then Jim Bakker and Jimmy Swaggert..yea mom sure can pick them lol..
Thankfully she couldn't send money to them,thank Olympus for trust and a penny pincher accountant.

BTW.
Didnt Liberty University come out of the Oral Roberts University law center?

mugofbeer
12-17-2009, 05:17 PM
You wanker! :LolLolLol

I was having fun there for a minute....took up for ole mugsy for nothing.

So you are a plain old heathen huh?

But I do appreciate it. I supported you, too, in the email he sent me.

I am still not sure if he is kidding or using some sort of Andy Kaufman-esque humor.......

kevinpate
12-17-2009, 05:51 PM
... Didnt Liberty University come out of the Oral Roberts University law center?

No, Liberty was the creation of Jerry Falwell and dates back to early 70's, originating as Lynchberg (sp?) Bible College
When ORU law school ended in 86, it did actually close rather than undergo a transfer. The ORU law school library was sent to Pat Robertson's college in Virginia, and that school founded its law school as the CBN University School of Law" [after Robertson's Christian Broadcasting Network] CBN provided the early funding for the law school, which is now known as the Regent University School of Law. ABA accreditation was bestowed 96ish.

I had recalled it went to either Falwell or Robertson due to knowing some of the law students who attended back before it closed. I went and looked up which as that wasn't something that lodged in da noggin for me.

HVAC Instructor
12-17-2009, 05:56 PM
But I do appreciate it. I supported you, too, in the email he sent me.

I am still not sure if he is kidding or using some sort of Andy Kaufman-esque humor.......

I'm wunderin' too mugs. Now I'm thinking he might have been serious but saw an out and took it.

What say you RC?

Bunty
12-18-2009, 12:38 AM
I never did understand that if God can heal the sick, then why did he need Oral Roberts to build Him a huge hospital in order to do it.

gmwise
12-18-2009, 01:08 AM
We are the instruments of either God's grace, or blessing,or even healing of those around us.
The scriptural references:
God gave man the sense, the intelligence to find cures to diseases and conditions.
I will bless those who bless you and curse those who treat you with contempt. All the families on earth will be blessed through you."
The New Testament church "took" the role of Israel in the blessings/promises/as well as prophecy.
"God, Bless Us in Order to Bless the Nations With the Knowledge of God.""

buckt
12-18-2009, 06:11 AM
The New Testament church "took" the role of Israel in the blessings/promises/as well as prophecy. ""

Seriously? Do you agree with this quote if so why? Not sure I follow it....at all.

USG '60
12-18-2009, 06:47 AM
We are the instruments of either God's grace, or blessing,or even healing of those around us.
The scriptural references:
God gave man the sense, the intelligence to find cures to diseases and conditions.
I will bless those who bless you and curse those who treat you with contempt. All the families on earth will be blessed through you."
The New Testament church "took" the role of Israel in the blessings/promises/as well as prophecy.
"God, Bless Us in Order to Bless the Nations With the Knowledge of God.""

HUH? Being cryptic today, are we, YZ?

gmwise
12-18-2009, 10:17 AM
Seriously? Do you agree with this quote if so why? Not sure I follow it....at all.

I was responding to Bunty's posting.
I'm not sure what you mean further then that.
But to expound further.
Many churches when referring to "the Church" in total, use some references that is written about Israel in the Old Testament meaning them now, being under the New Testament" ( Old Covenant/New Covenant)
As for Divine healing versus healing by human means.
Some depend on direct intervention by God to heal them, or their family members.
Others acknowledge that God gave common sense, and intelligence and motivation to doctors, researchers, and other medical professionals.
And to others such as myself common sense :we all learn its always best to wash our hands and do our best to avoid bad health behavior, and so forth.
That I hope further enlighten my "quote".

kmf563
12-18-2009, 10:31 AM
This entire thread is a dedication to why I oppose growth sometimes. Sigh. It makes me think "Do I really want OKC to be a growing city with new people from all around the world living here and knowing how great it is?"

You know - it's like that prime parking spot that no one else is aware of. Or that private beach that is so cool to visit on vacation. Until people start OMG'ing and telling everyone how great it is. Then it becomes not so great anymore. THAT's how I feel about okctalk lately. Not one person is showing respect. Everyone is bashing everyone and name calling and trolling. It's filled with trolls.

And when you throw praying for someone in their face - it's just as bad as attacking them with jugment and harsh words. Telling someone in a craptastic way that they need Jesus and prayer isn't very kind or something Jesus would smile upon.

circuitboard
12-18-2009, 12:44 PM
This entire thread is a dedication to why I oppose growth sometimes. Sigh. It makes me think "Do I really want OKC to be a growing city with new people from all around the world living here and knowing how great it is?"

You know - it's like that prime parking spot that no one else is aware of. Or that private beach that is so cool to visit on vacation. Until people start OMG'ing and telling everyone how great it is. Then it becomes not so great anymore. THAT's how I feel about okctalk lately. Not one person is showing respect. Everyone is bashing everyone and name calling and trolling. It's filled with trolls.

And when you throw praying for someone in their face - it's just as bad as attacking them with jugment and harsh words. Telling someone in a craptastic way that they need Jesus and prayer isn't very kind or something Jesus would smile upon.

I on the other hand love the fact that OKC is growing, it is becoming more liberal, and more intelligent people to have conversations with. Makes me happy. The only reason I am still here honestly, I just about moved to Dallas to start over, but decided to hang in there and see how OKC plays out.

rcjunkie
12-18-2009, 12:47 PM
I love OKC more each day, with the recent growth, there's always something to do, new places to see and try, and I feel the best is yet to come. Also, if I get tired of the hustle and bustle, I'm only a short drive to my cabin at Ten Killer and I can get away for a few days.

gmwise
12-18-2009, 12:54 PM
No, Liberty was the creation of Jerry Falwell and dates back to early 70's, originating as Lynchberg (sp?) Bible College
When ORU law school ended in 86, it did actually close rather than undergo a transfer. The ORU law school library was sent to Pat Robertson's college in Virginia, and that school founded its law school as the CBN University School of Law" [after Robertson's Christian Broadcasting Network] CBN provided the early funding for the law school, which is now known as the Regent University School of Law. ABA accreditation was bestowed 96ish.

I had recalled it went to either Falwell or Robertson due to knowing some of the law students who attended back before it closed. I went and looked up which as that wasn't something that lodged in da noggin for me.

Thanks Kevin!
I knew it was something of connections somewhere to someone somehow sometime ...i think i got most of those somes out. lol

mugofbeer
12-18-2009, 01:39 PM
I on the other hand love the fact that OKC is growing, it is becoming more liberal, and more intelligent people to have conversations with. Makes me happy. The only reason I am still here honestly, I just about moved to Dallas to start over, but decided to hang in there and see how OKC plays out.

You made your decision on moving to Dallas or staying in OKC based on this site??

circuitboard
12-18-2009, 02:24 PM
You made your decision on moving to Dallas or staying in OKC based on this site??

Oh heck no, well actually some of this site, because I found this site by accident when looking into the downtown condo developments. This site in a way got me excited about OKC again when I started reading about all the developments and plans going on in OKC. Then I landed an IT job, and started meeting other people who shared my idea's and I was like OKC is not bad, I'll give it a shot. My best friend lives in Dallas and has been trying to get me to move there for some time and he can give me an IT job with great pay. He tells me all the time, "when are you going to move out of that flyover state?" and I respond with OKC is getting better, I truly believe that. So the answer is not entirely this website, but this website helped in a way I guess. But we’ll see what happens, if I get bored, I might go ahead and go. My family in Tulsa, will probably not be happy, because it will be an even further drive.

mugofbeer
12-18-2009, 05:18 PM
Well, I would hope you would stay but I had to leave for work when I was 26 and lived in Dallas for 13 years. Its not a perfect place, there is an unlimited amount of things to do, but its also 4-5 million people!

gmwise
12-18-2009, 05:25 PM
yea that many yeehaws would get on my nerves too

circuitboard
12-18-2009, 05:26 PM
Well, I would hope you would stay but I had to leave for work when I was 26 and lived in Dallas for 13 years. Its not a perfect place, there is an unlimited amount of things to do, but its also 4-5 million people!

Yeah I agree, more things to do, but more people, traffic, and craziness. I like the laid back feeling of OKC, but still stuff to do. Most of the people I have met through friends in Dallas are pretension and cranky.

ronronnie1
12-19-2009, 03:37 PM
I never understood the appeal of Dallas. It's just a spread out collection of suburbs with a few fancy stores. I'd pick OKC over Dallas. If I wanted to live in a "real" city, I'd pick LA, NY, Boston. OKC is on one end of the spectrum with NYC on the other. Dallas is in the middle. Why even bother with the middle? Stay or go all out.

bluedogok
12-19-2009, 10:04 PM
I used to joke when I lived in Dallas that it was nothing but a bunch of people from back east and the midwest who decided to move to California and didn't make it all the way there and just ended up in Dallas. Practically everyone in my apartments were from those places. It is just a flash and trash capital. I spent two years there (91-93) and moved back to OKC for 10 more years. I had a chance to move back in 2004 working up there for four months while living in Austin, it took me about two weeks to figure out that I had no desire to move back.The Dallas Metro area was also much smaller when I was there the first time. It is pretty much a bigger version of an OKC like most newer cities are, just spread out suburbia on a much larger scale...to me though LA is the same place as Dallas.

Denver is really the only city in the west that I care to live in, I have friends up there and then there are the mountains. I would much rather be in Boston or some other city if I was going to live in a much larger metro area than OKC or Austin. For me places like Dallas and Houston are nice places to visit but I have no desire to live there.

Matt
12-20-2009, 04:45 PM
Memorial service set for tomorrow afternoon up in Tulsa.

Who's up for a carpool?

gmwise
12-20-2009, 05:16 PM
Memorial service set for tomorrow afternoon up in Tulsa.

Who's up for a carpool?

Kinda wished it was for Inhofe and Coburn....

ronronnie1
12-20-2009, 06:25 PM
^^^Amen to that!

Matt
12-20-2009, 06:27 PM
Kinda wished it was for Inhofe and Coburn....

I'm gonna go ahead and mark you down as a "no."

gmwise
12-20-2009, 06:32 PM
I'm gonna go ahead and mark you down as a "no."

you did read between the lines!!!

rcjunkie
12-21-2009, 04:51 AM
Inhofe and Coburn Rock, two of the best ever elected to serve our Great State, and unless your all for, higher taxes, wasted stimulus money and BIG GOVERNMENT, you probably feel the same.

Both will win re-election in landslides.

circuitboard
12-21-2009, 09:17 AM
Inhofe and Coburn Rock, two of the best ever elected to serve our Great State, and unless your all for, higher taxes, wasted stimulus money and BIG GOVERNMENT, you probably feel the same.

Both will win re-election in landslides.

RC, lol