View Full Version : Dreams

decepticobra
12-14-2009, 01:25 PM
everyone has dreams. some good, some bad, and sometimes even recurring.

im not like most people who tend to dream of basic common everyday things, or have dreams that are influenced by what transpired the day before hand, etc.

well, sometimes i have dreams like that. but largely for the most part, my dreams kick ass..they are like imax gone wild, in full dolby stereo, while wearing 3d glasses.

being that im of an artistic nature they chiefly serve as a creative stigma for a myriad of random ideas that surface to my mind as well.

sometimes ill even wake up in the middle of the night to grab a pen and paper and jot down ideas from a dream i had to use later as an artistic idea i may want to implement.

i find myself often dismayed when i wake up because my mind tricks me so much into thinking my dream is real. i even find myself inside of my dream testing the logical boundaries of it to somehow see just how real it seems. sounds weird, but its like im testing the perimeters of it to see if its real or fantasy while im dreaming.

i love my dreams, and if this is a small prelude to the greatness of heaven, then im all for it.

gmwise
12-14-2009, 02:30 PM
or its a mental condition..lol

RealJimbo
12-14-2009, 03:43 PM
I've read a couple of scholarly papers on learning to direct your own dreams. To a small degree I've done this. Pretty fun, really.

OKCisOK4me
12-14-2009, 03:53 PM
Dreamscape, starring Dennis Quaid

gen70
12-14-2009, 05:25 PM
Good Acid!