View Full Version : Chamber needs help with polling location signs

Spartan
12-07-2009, 09:33 PM
I've heard that the Chamber needs help with polling location signs. If anyone can help, just head down to the chamber. They're trying to get "vote yes today" signs up starting around midnight tonight, so that opponents won't have time to sabotage them. The chamber is located at 123 Park Ave, downtown. You can park anywhere along the street for free.

I don't know if they're still offering this, but volunteers who do a shift will get 2 Thunder tickets.

betts
12-07-2009, 09:44 PM
Actually, the signs aren't going up until much after midnight, because so many of their signs have been stolen that they're worried that if they're put up that early they'll all get stolen before morning. So, the exact time is a surprise. In fact, I need to get to sleep, so I can do my batch.

Spartan
12-07-2009, 09:48 PM
Was talking to Andrea and Drew and they said between 11 pm and 5 am is when they're putting up the signs. But if they're doing it later now, probably a good idea.

I say just arm volunteers with baseball bats and have them sit in parked cars on overnight surveillance shifts. Wish I was coming back for Christmas break a week earlier and I would be helping out.