View Full Version : Grace Living Centers

gmwise
12-07-2009, 06:23 PM
I am facing some concerns about Grace Living Center-Bethany.
Any information about staff or management can help me with my concern and decision.
And of course with my thanks if you can help.

PennyQuilts
12-07-2009, 06:31 PM
GM, have you checked with mental health to see if they have any outstanding complaints or if Grace's certification has been limited? Mental Health has advocates and might be able to help or advise you of where to look. The consumer advocate's telephone number is on the mental health and substance abuse website.

gmwise
12-07-2009, 06:34 PM
GM, have you checked with mental health to see if they have any outstanding complaints or if Grace's certification has been limited? Mental Health has advocates and might be able to help or advise you of where to look. The consumer advocate's telephone number is on the mental health and substance abuse website.

lol
its a nursing home, not for me ...yet

PennyQuilts
12-07-2009, 06:40 PM
I didn't think it was for you!! hahaha! Mental health is often involved because so many of the elderly have dementia. The health department is also likely to be able to give you some advice.

gmwise
12-07-2009, 06:45 PM
I didn't think it was for you!! hahaha! Mental health is often involved because so many of the elderly have dementia. The health department is also likely to be able to give you some advice.

well duh...really never thought of them along those lines.
Thanks PQ.
BTW all moved?

flintysooner
12-07-2009, 06:51 PM
You might try Nursing Home Compare (http://www.medicare.gov/NHCompare/include/DataSection/Questions/SearchCriteriaNEW.asp?dest=NAV|Home|Search|Home%20 Page#TabTop)

PennyQuilts
12-07-2009, 06:53 PM
well duh...really never thought of them along those lines.
Thanks PQ.
BTW all moved?

We plan to leave out Sunday morning at 4:00. Two days on the road and hoping we avoid bad travel weather. Husband has a couple of meetings he has to attend this week or we'd have already left. My car is half packed and I've been living out of a suitcase for two weeks. Thank goodness neighbors are having holiday parties or we'd starve. I am so sick of frozen pizza and sandwiches. I refuse to use the oven more than I have to because I am NOT going to clean it, again. We lose our mattress, tomorrow so will be sleeping on the floor. I'm hoping that is enough to get husband to change his mind and leave a couple of days early. Thanks for asking.

gmwise
12-07-2009, 06:59 PM
I just want you to see I really dont have the horns...

PennyQuilts
12-07-2009, 07:00 PM
And you aren't really Rush???

PennyQuilts
12-07-2009, 07:00 PM
I don't really have a white fur coat and black nose.

gmwise
12-07-2009, 09:30 PM
hmmm what a let down..lol