View Full Version : Eden Salon top 100 in ELLE Magazine.

circuitboard
11-23-2009, 12:42 PM
Pretty impressive, Eden Salon top 100 salons in America, ELLE Magazine.

* Eden Salon (http://www.edensalon.com/clientmanager/Live/Sites/1Frame.asp?source=&cid=821&DataID=1&DataCatID=1)

jbrown84
11-23-2009, 08:54 PM
That is impressive! Congrats to them.

JuJuBeans
11-23-2009, 10:20 PM
Neat. Congrats to Eden! I loved the atmosphere there, but a girl that works at the one on N. Western gave me a terrible haircut so, I had to go to my mom's friend to get it fixed. I don't blame her though.. Asian hair is hard to cut. My hair has never been that uneven before, lol! Good thing I'm a nice person.

circuitboard
11-23-2009, 10:25 PM
Neat. Congrats to Eden! I loved the atmosphere there, but a girl that works at the one on N. Western gave me a terrible haircut so, I had to go to my mom's friend to get it fixed. I don't blame her though.. Asian hair is hard to cut. My hair has never been that uneven before, lol! Good thing I'm a nice person.

Sorry to hear that, sucks to get a bad haircut, I like the one downtown in the montgomery.

JuJuBeans
11-23-2009, 10:33 PM
Yes, it is! I learned the hard way that just because a salon is 'popular' doesn't mean they are the best. It's still great that an Oklahoma salon got listed in a well-known magazine. I have heard good things about the one in downtown, my friend that I went to college with goes to that location, but I'm scared from my experience from the one on Western.

purplemonkeythief
11-24-2009, 08:54 AM
This is actually a few months old. August 2009 issue had the list.

Ross Edward Salon also made the list for Oklahoma.

circuitboard
11-24-2009, 09:09 AM
This is actually a few months old. August 2009 issue had the list.

Ross Edward Salon also made the list for Oklahoma.

Yes it is a few months old, but it has never been posted in here. Yes Ross Edward did make the list, but it is in Tulsa, and this is OKCTALK, so I did not mention.