View Full Version : Is James Harden beginning to mushroom?

Laramie
11-19-2009, 11:28 AM
James Harden at the shooting guard and Russell Westbrook at the point guard with Thabo Sefolosha coming in and out to rest both players or any combination among the three--the Thunder will be awesome!

Harden hit six 3-pointers in seven attempts against Orlando. We also got a chance to see Weaver, White and Ibaka in more action; this wasn't a total (Orlando) loss, more of a blessing in disguise.

l'm sold on Sam Presti's GM skills; we definitely need to keep him--he has an eagle's eye for talent.

Did any of you see the San Antonio-Dallas game? They mentioned that Rodrigue Beaubois (guard-DAL) was acquired by Dallas from the Thunder--was this guy a part of the Byron Mullen's deal?

I was really impressed with this guy's (Beaubois) skills.

James Harden http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/ABPub/2009/03/19/2008891222.jpg

Russell Westbrook http://msn.foxsports.com/fe/img/NBA/Headshots/140x170/4390.jpg

Thabo Sefolosha http://blog.newsok.com/photo/files/2009/11/sprt-Thunder1C-532x495.jpg

nik4411
11-19-2009, 03:35 PM
yea harden has been better to this point than i figured he would. he will be a great addition to the team. im still not sold on westbrook as a pg, i just dont think he has it in him. and the thunder organization are going to keep trying to force him to be one and prove they were right in drafting him as one. not sure what is going on with shaun livingston, but several years ago before that horrific injury he was starting to become a great young pg...hopefully he can get back on track.

rod4soonrs
11-19-2009, 03:38 PM
They mentioned that Rodrigue Beaubois (guard-DAL) was acquired by Dallas from the Thunder--was this guy a part of the Byron Mullen's deal?

yes we traded him and a second round pick for mullens best I remember.

windowphobe
11-19-2009, 05:46 PM
Livingston just had minor knee surgery (pulling out some of the staples holding it together); he'll be out for a month or so.

Laramie
11-20-2009, 11:39 AM
yes we traded him and a second round pick for mullens best I remember.

Thanks Rod, My memory isn't what it use to be!

Seems as though I remember us switching a pick with Dallas; however, was this Presti's idea to pick this Beaubois or was this one that Dallas asked OKC to pick (choose) if they wanted Mullens?

Laramie
11-20-2009, 11:52 AM
yea harden has been better to this point than i figured he would. he will be a great addition to the team. im still not sold on westbrook as a pg, i just dont think he has it in him. and the thunder organization are going to keep trying to force him to be one and prove they were right in drafting him as one. not sure what is going on with shaun livingston, but several years ago before that horrific injury he was starting to become a great young pg...hopefully he can get back on track.

I keep hearing Jim Traber (WWLS) repeat this so much until it's making me sick!

Traber goes so far as to quote Doug Gottlieb as saying the same. When did Jim agree with Doug when he (Gottlieb) was with WWLS--those two clashed on many issues. Now, Traber is on the board quoting Doug (because Doug use to be a point guard)--as if Doug's mouth was some kind praybook!

If you've been listening to Jim, I can understand.

Jim is as bull-headed as it gets when attempting to prove his point. I think Westbrook will be fine! It's Jim trying to prove his point.

Scott Brooks has proved very capable of bringing this team along and he or Sam Presti wouldn 't keep Westbrook if they didn't have faith in him

I use to be a fan of Jim Trabers; however, he tore his pannies with me when he stuck-up vehemently for Rush Limbaugh being one of the owners of the Rams.

Easy180
11-21-2009, 09:35 AM
Guess we got our answer last night....Still the exciting team we had last year with less mistakes...They will be one of the top teams in the west next year