View Full Version : Carrie Prejean sex tape

Pages : [1] 2

ronronnie1
11-09-2009, 09:06 PM
LOVE this. Looks like Carrie Prejean made a sex tape staring only herself. Schadenfreude!

November 8, 11:50 PMAnaheim Celebrity Headlines ExaminerJodi Jill

Carrie Prejean has been experiencing some minor difficulties on the home front. First, she lost the Miss California crown. Then she decided not to pursue a 1 million dollar lawsuit after the people behind the Miss California USA pagaent took the time to reveal their trump card - the scandalous tape of her solo sex act.

Now, TMZ.com reported on November 8 that one of the individuals in the room during the showing of this rather explicit tape was, well, her mom. What's a mom do when she sees something like this from her daughter? Well, that information wasn't shared, but you would expect there to be at least a “conversation.” An Oh My God moment maybe, with the look of a mortified mother?

So little Miss Homophobe isn't as pure as the driven snow? I take great pleasure in this story, but apparently not as much as experienced by Miss Prejean lol. Kharma is indeed a b!tch. Love it!

mugofbeer
11-09-2009, 10:16 PM
Obviously not. But remember that she never asked for any of this to happen to her. TMZ and its despicable star has made it his (her) personal vendetta to destroy her because she has her beliefs. Despite the fact that the left has supported TMZ and has truly outdone itself digging into her most private affairs, she isn't going to back down. I don't condone some of what she has done but as she has said, she was young and she was stupid and never imagined it woudl hurt her later in life. I guess that makes her like about 30 million other teenagers on social networking sites.

RedDirt717
11-09-2009, 11:44 PM
A sex tape with herself...and mom walks in?

As bizarre as that is...how did the lawyers get the tape?

oneforone
11-10-2009, 12:55 AM
The people of TMZ are just trash. They thrive on the failure and misfortune of celebrities. Anybody who thrives on misfortune always gets theirs in the end. Fate and Karma always make sure it serves you a crap sandwich ten times the size of the one you fed to the world.

It is one thing to condemn someone for the viewers but.. it is another to go all out and attempt to destroy the person for speaking their mind.

People have a right to their opinions regardless if they are politically correct or not. The homosexually does nothing more than hurt their own image when they throw a fit about offensive speech.

I know If I were homosexual, I would never take myself so seriously that I got mad every time somebody called me a name or criticised my lifestyle.

I would live my life the same as I do now. I have thick skin. I do not sweat the small stuff. I treat everyone how I like to be treated. I do not make time for people that just make life hell. My mission in life is to make as many friends as possible regardless if they have my beliefs or not.

I believe you can never have too many friends. You never know when the person you may hate for some stupid reason will be your hero.

PennyQuilts
11-10-2009, 05:06 AM
I refer that as the "two fools and a camera" event. There are sex tapes all over the place like that. She is saying that she made the video to send to her then boyfriend - no one else was involved. Years later (long after the relationship ended), the tape has surfaced. She says he sold it, he apparently says he doesn't know how it got out there.

Personally, I don't see anything morally wrong with what she did. It turned out to be foolish but there are many thousands of men carrying around videos/photos of their wives and girlfriends, even ex girlfriends, who would never share them. But some would. And when you are young, you sometimes are too trusting. The moral reprobate in this instance is the one who released the tape and the ones who are circulating it. I see this kid as a victim.

The same people who think a woman can walk down the street naked and be immune from rape because she is a victim, for some reason frequently don't see the same logic should apply if a young person foolishly trusted someone with a sex tape. If someone in a scanty skirt isn't asking for it, why would someone who shared a video with someone she loved be somehow asking for this kind of grief?

ronronnie1
11-10-2009, 06:19 PM
Oh I don't think there is anything morally wrong with making sex tapes, and she is certainly entitled to hate on whomever she wants. It was just mind numbingly STUPID of her to side with god, jesus, and "morality," knowing that she had such skeletons in her OWN closet.

She's just not pretty enough to get by on her looks being THAT stupid. Oh well lol.

Midtowner
11-10-2009, 06:22 PM
Ah, so if someone does something like that once in their life, they can never again speak for what they think is moral?

Whatever side you take on the issue, that's just a dumb argument to be making ron.

mugofbeer
11-11-2009, 10:07 AM
It just came out that J Lo has a sex tape now. Where's your new self-righteous, assumptive and hateful thread RR?

OKCMallen
11-11-2009, 10:56 AM
Oh I don't think there is anything morally wrong with making sex tapes, and she is certainly entitled to hate on whomever she wants. It was just mind numbingly STUPID of her to side with god, jesus, and "morality," knowing that she had such skeletons in her OWN closet.

She's just not pretty enough to get by on her looks being THAT stupid. Oh well lol.

If you believe in the tenets of Christianity, every human except Jesus has skeletons in his or her closet.

kevinpate
11-11-2009, 11:03 AM
and even He had rumors dropped on Him

oneforone
11-11-2009, 11:34 AM
Being a god loving christian does not mean you have a life free of mistakes and stupid decisions. I never heard Prejean say that all homosexuals should be punished or something like that. She just stated she did not agree with gay marriage. To me that is just like a vegatarian saying they do not approve of people that eat meat.

I think too many people take a opinions too seriously these days. Opinions are opinions and nothing more. Some people prefer mayonnsaise, some prefer mustard while others prefer horseradish. Do people fight over condiments? No.

I think society could save itself a lot of grief by gaining a little self esteem and learning to ignore the small things that irriate them. Learn to pick your battles, fight actions not opinions.

Bottomline the moral to our story is... Never do anything in front of a camera that will come back and haunt you later.

PennyQuilts
11-11-2009, 11:36 AM
I think too many people take a opinions too seriously these days. Opinions are opinions and nothing more. Some people prefer mayonnsaise, some prefer mustard while others prefer horseradish. Do people fight over condiments?

It depends, actually. Did Bush prefer mayonaise and is Obama a mustard fan? If the subject comes up on the message board, I'm betting someone can find an angle to get into an argument over it. :numchucks

fire121
11-11-2009, 07:46 PM
Little Mister Homophobe?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/N6K9dS9wl7U&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/N6K9dS9wl7U&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Edmond_Outsider
11-12-2009, 05:18 AM
FWIW, I agree the scadal media is a terribly dirty business. I sometimes feel a little guilty just looking at the headlines while in line at walmart. On the other hand, I love a good distraction as much as the next human and I pay more attention to the dirt of the rich and famous than I would sometimes like. However, one needs to understand the water cooler gossip, right?

Ms. Prejean has been enormously self-righteous about her loss of the pageant and continually has presented herself as a christian martyr. I believed from the beginning she was playing this silly but fascinating event that for money.

Seeing the how quickly the christian right was coming to her defense, she adopted the well paying role of professional "witness" to rake in the easy money on the fundamentalist speaker's circuit. Throw into the mix her book and you have a small, quick fortune and fame of a sort many people are willing to trade their dignity for.

To ronnie's defence, if Prejean, as America's Best Christian, had committed one incident of poor judgement, she might seem less venal and greedy to me. However, it is clear to me she is merely a Grady County stripper in Aimee Semple Mcpherson's gowns.

I don't wish shame and humiliation on too many people. However, if you are going to present yourself as the great white crusader for all that is good, wholesome, and christian, it might be nice if your life actually reflected that.

PennyQuilts
11-12-2009, 05:46 AM
So much for accusing the conservatives of being sanctimoneous, self righteous prigs. I think we all know who the ones are that are will to give the benefit of the doubt and compassion. Politics trumps humanity, for many.

ronronnie1
11-12-2009, 11:31 AM
Oh I'm not at all happy with Obama on gay rights issues, Fire. NOT. AT. ALL.
It's just sometimes we have to take the bitter with the sweet, and come next primary, I will likely support someone more progressive/liberal on social issues.

ronronnie1
11-12-2009, 01:11 PM
"Young women should resist the pressures of popular culture and of sex. Our bodies are temples of the Lord. We should earn respect and admiration for our hearts, not for showing skin to look sexy." - Carrie Prejean, from her memoir Still Standing.

I'm assuming she wrote this after she appeared in that self-sex video. Do as I say, not as I do. Stupid bimbo got busted. Whatever.

mugofbeer
11-12-2009, 03:16 PM
Ms. Prejean has been enormously self-righteous about her loss of the pageant and continually has presented herself as a christian martyr. I believed from the beginning she was playing this silly but fascinating event that for money.

I'm sure I haven't seen every interview so there may be some things out there I've not heard but from what I've seen of her, she is very stern in the defense of the way she was treated in the pageant and then in the fact that she has been shredded personally by simply expressing her conservative religious beliefs. She said from the beginning she had done things she regretted doing. As things such as photographs and sex tapes trickled out she stood up and admitted she did them and that she regretted doing them.

I am not religious but IMO she IS a Christian martyr because she has had to withstand a viscious organized effort of destruction of her personal life all for telling what she believes in. If there is a criticism to make at her it is that she didn't admit right out what she had done but in retrospect, I don't imagine anyone who was not out looking for publicity would have just up and said, "Look, I've done naked pictures and I've done a sex tape but now I have my beliefs." She said she had done things she regretted. It was the TMZ folks and other left wing folks who went looking for dirt to dig up on her.

Remember, she never asked for any of this to happen. She simply participated in a beauty pageant and was intentionally asked a question that became controversial.

Seeing the how quickly the christian right was coming to her defense, she adopted the well paying role of professional "witness" to rake in the easy money on the fundamentalist speaker's circuit. Throw into the mix her book and you have a small, quick fortune and fame of a sort many people are willing to trade their dignity for.

Oh, EO, I've heard a few folks on the religious right chastise others on the right for what she had done in her past. I don't have any criticism of her at all for becoming a speaker because she has a right to actively defend what's been done to her and to speak out against the active attempts to destroy her life. Listen to what she says and you will hear its mainly warnings to other young women to NOT do the things she did, to stand up for what you believe in and to not cave in to pressure simply because its not the "in" thing.
She's got to make a living and she has chosen to do it in a way that invites further attacks from the left.

To ronnie's defence, if Prejean, as America's Best Christian, had committed one incident of poor judgement, she might seem less venal and greedy to me. However, it is clear to me she is merely a Grady County stripper in Aimee Semple Mcpherson's gowns.

You obviously haven't heard what she says. She openly admits to what she did and accepts full responsibility for it. She's not defending herself for the photos or the sex tape, she's defending the fact she was so visciously attacked and so much effort went into destroying her personally simply because she is a religious person and expressed she is against gay marriage.

I don't wish shame and humiliation on too many people. However, if you are going to present yourself as the great white crusader for all that is good, wholesome, and christian, it might be nice if your life actually reflected that.

I guess all those entertainers and sports figures who self-destructed by using drugs and now make their livings making speeches and helping prevent others from making the same mistakes are also self-riteous hypocrites too. You criticize her for her actions because it is all current. Had she done this 10 years ago you wouldn't have much to say about it.

gmwise
11-12-2009, 03:18 PM
Prejean: if she was on trial would have prejury herself..
She 1st claimed she didnt do anything immoral.
Then the tape was made by her boyfriend at the time and she was 15 years old.
Now its her who made it and now she was 20 years old.
When you stand up for morality and spoke with..well lets face it with a double standard.
You are gonna get slapped.
I dont like her for her lies, I am sure she has other skeletons in her closet.
You can either bring them out, with humility or someone would bring them out amidst great embarrassment to you.
Or finally, my way: is to learn to remodel the closet, and use those skeletons as decor. lol

HVAC Instructor
11-12-2009, 03:19 PM

"Christians" bring 99.9% of their problems upon themselves with their public displays of religion. Then they turn around and claim "persecution" by those evil liberals and the MSM when they pull dumb moves like Prejean did. I've seen stuff like this happen repeatedly, but one incident I'll always remember. At a party, this good "Christian" girl got good & drunk and performed oral sex on more than one guy at the party, and no telling what she did afterward. Then she goes right on off to a theological seminary college as if nothing happened. Now the deal was that this girl was not so drunk she did not know what she was doing, because she knew perfectly well what she was doing and knew perfectly well the Baptist church's stance on the consumption of alcohol and premarital sex. She was 150 miles from her home town and just decided to slut it up one night and figured nobody she knew would find out.

So what's the point you ask? If you live in a glass house and don't want your Christianity shattered when you throw the moral rocks, you need to STFU before you open your mouth in the first place. Quietly go to church, quietly consume your booze, quietly engage in all the premarital sex you please. But if you don't want your religion thrown back in your face, you had best think carefully about what you say and who you say it to, especially in a public venue.

Personally I'd love to see Miss Prejean butt nekkid and jiggling. I think she should pose for Playboy, Penthouse and Hustler while working the strip club circuit....sell that booty for all it's worth. There'll be plenty of Christian business men out of town on "business" that will be patronizing those strip clubs and magazines who would greatly appreciate lusting over that wholesome naked Christain body.

gmwise
11-12-2009, 03:26 PM
I guess all those entertainers and sports figures who self-destructed by using drugs and now make their livings making speeches and helping prevent others from making the same mistakes are also self-riteous hypocrites too. You criticize her for her actions because it is all current. Had she done this 10 years ago you wouldn't have much to say about it.

I think OJ is a hypocrite as is Kobe, so is Frank Gifford, so is the Former Governor of New York, so is Ensign,Craig,Coburn,Boren.
She has a hard time recounting events from her life..where i came from that means a liar.I doubt she suffers from Dementia.
The only way you are going to get a higher standard is call a person on it.
Just like journalism, education, government, law enforcement, dont sit there and let someone who wants the fame or the pedestal of notoriety slide in there.

gmwise
11-12-2009, 03:29 PM
"Christians" bring 99.9% of their problems upon themselves with their public displays of religion. Then they turn around and claim "persecution" by those evil liberals and the MSM when they pull dumb moves like Prejean did. I've seen stuff like this happen repeatedly, but one incident I'll always remember. At a party, this good "Christian" girl got good & drunk and performed oral sex on more than one guy at the party, and no telling what she did afterward. Then she goes right on off to a theological seminary college as if nothing happened. Now the deal was that this girl was not so drunk she did not know what she was doing, because she knew perfectly well what she was doing and knew perfectly well the Baptist church's stance on the consumption of alcohol and premarital sex. She was 150 miles from her home town and just decided to slut it up one night and figured nobody she knew would find out.

So what's the point you ask? If you live in a glass house and don't want your Christianity shattered when you throw the moral rocks, you need to STFU before you open your mouth in the first place. Quietly go to church, quietly consume your booze, quietly engage in all the premarital sex you please. But if you don't want your religion thrown back in your face, you had best think carefully about what you say and who you say it to, especially in a public venue.

Personally I'd love to see Miss Prejean butt nekkid and jiggling. I think she should pose for Playboy, Penthouse and Hustler while working the strip club circuit....sell that booty for all it's worth. There'll be plenty of Christian business men out of town on "business" that will be patronizing those strip clubs and magazines who would greatly appreciate lusting over that wholesome naked Christain body.

She can tattoo a fish symbol on her cheek, so Christians can be sure its going to another Christian enterprise..lol

mugofbeer
11-12-2009, 03:32 PM

She wasn't on trial. She was competing in a beauty pageant. Big difference.

First, who is to say making some erotic pics is immoral. Sure, the religious folks will say so. Her mistake, which is her biggest mistake, is that she entered this pageant knowing what she had done yet signed papers saying she had never done them.

Second, do you think she is going to volunteer this type of information - really? "Oh, I've done naked pictures and a sex tape, but thats in my past." She fully stated she had done things she wasn't proud of when the pics first came to light.

Then the tape was made by her boyfriend at the time and she was 15 years old. Now its her who made it and now she was 20 years old.

I believe the story is that she made it when she was 17 for her boyfriend and as of 2 days ago when she was on Hannity and the clip I saw, that was still the age.

When you stand up for morality and spoke with..well lets face it with a double standard. You are gonna get slapped. I dont like her for her lies, I am sure she has other skeletons in her closet. You can either bring them out, with humility or someone would bring them out amidst great embarrassment to you.

No doubt she learned that lesson, but again, the reality is that people who have done that type of thing aren't going to admit it. If you'd had pictures taken of you doing something some people would call lewd I doubt you'd come right out and tell people either.

The bottom line is that she never asked for any of this to happen. She was simply in a beauty pageant and was, likely intentionally, asked a question about a very controversial question by someone who had a vested interest in the answer. She was set up.

The rest is simply heat she has taken due to an intentional effort to publicly destroy her simply because she has been firm on her beliefs.

gmwise
11-12-2009, 03:33 PM
MUGS..
I said IF

And if you bother to think this out, the pageants have moral clauses.
She failed!!

mugofbeer
11-12-2009, 03:37 PM
MUGS..
I said IF

And if you bother to think this out, the pageants have moral clauses.
She failed!!

I also didn't point out you say "she prejury herself" but I'm not going to nitpick.

I agree, she shouldn't have been in the pageant in the first place due to the morals clause in the contract - thus she was relived of her duties - but she was intentionally set up for what happened to her by Mr. TMZ - it just got bigger than they expected.

And, I DID bother to think it out, I said "Her mistake, which is her biggest mistake, is that she entered this pageant knowing what she had done yet signed papers saying she had never done them."

gotta run

gmwise
11-12-2009, 03:40 PM

Cut and Run

PennyQuilts
11-12-2009, 03:51 PM
What bullies and some of you are just nasty. You ought to be ashamed of yourselves.

gmwise
11-12-2009, 03:53 PM
No we're calling it as it is.
If she cant handle the heat in the kitchen, she should order out.

HVAC Instructor
11-12-2009, 03:55 PM
It's all about the boobies...........

Question of the day: If Prejean had not paid back the boob job money, could Donald Trump and the Miss USA pageant have repossessed her titties???

:LolLolLol The moral of the story? Don't stiff the Donald on the titty bill! :LolLolLol

Carrie Prejean and Miss USA Settle Boob Job Lawsuit
by Emily Dean | Article Date: 11/04/2009 10:47 AM
http://www.lesbianation.com/Images/Articles/23872/23872_TopNews_prejeanM.jpg

The legal battle between former Miss California Carrie Prejean and USA pageant officials ended Tuesday with a mutual agreement to drop all claims, according to CNN (http://www.cnn.com/).

Team Donald Trump and pageant officials dropped their lawsuit filed last month demanding that the beauty queen repay $5,200 given her for breast implants.

In exchange, Prejean withdrew her suit accusing the pageant of violating her privacy by confirming to reporters that her breasts were not real.
The public fight began last April when Prejean, 22, stepped into controversy by declaring her opposition to same-sex marriage while answering judge Perez Hilton's question at the Miss USA pageant. Prejean finished as first runner-up.

Prejean proceeded to make public statements about same-sex marriage and slowly her image began to fade as public opinion became even lower. She was dethroned in June by Trump, the owner of the Miss USA pageant.

"We are moving forward from the past and looking towards the crowning of two winners and the new look of the upcoming Miss California USA pageant," pageant Executive Director Keith Lewis said in a written statement.

California pageant officials say they loaned the money for the breast surgery under an oral agreement with Prejean and she never repaid them.

"Ms. Prejean disclosed that she had been thinking about and wanting to have breast augmentation surgery for some time, but did not have the money to pay for it," the pageant filing said. "She felt that if she had the surgery, in her opinion, she would be more competitive for the Miss USA pageant."

PennyQuilts
11-12-2009, 03:59 PM
No we're calling it as it is.
If she cant handle the heat in the kitchen, she should order out.

She's not much more than a kid, now and she was 17 at the time. What meanspirited, sanctimoneous old goats. Her only sin is being conservative and human. She's a kid for god's sake and embarassed and probably hurt by it. If she brought it on herself, fine. Piling on like a bunch of jerks isn't called for and it is using this situation to advance an ideology that doesn't advance anything but frothing at the mouth meaness. It just makes you a bully. If you need this to attack christianity, then you must not have much to work with. Why don't you pick on televangelists or some grown up?

HVAC Instructor
11-12-2009, 04:11 PM
She's not much more than a kid, now and she was 17 at the time. What meanspirited, sanctimoneous old goats. Her only sin is being conservative and human. She's a kid for god's sake and embarassed and probably hurt by it. If she brought it on herself, fine. Piling on like a bunch of jerks isn't called for and it is using this situation to advance an ideology that doesn't advance anything but frothing at the mouth meaness. It just makes you a bully. If you need this to attack christianity, then you must not have much to work with. Why don't you pick on televangelists or some grown up?

:omg:What a load of pompous hypocritical blather. If she was some liberal Hollywood kid that did something stupid, you'd be the first one out of the gate in condemnation of her.

Prejean learned a valuable life lesson: "If you're gonna be dumb, you better be tough".

mugofbeer
11-12-2009, 04:28 PM
:omg:What a load of pompous hypocritical blather. If she was some liberal Hollywood kid that did something stupid, you'd be the first one out of the gate in condemnation of her.

Prejean learned a valuable life lesson: "If you're gonna be dumb, you better be tough".

No HVAC. She's a kid who wanted to win a beauty pageant (ill advised that she was in it in the first place considering the pics and movie) and was set up to be smeared by TMZ boy Perez Hilton. No one else in that pageant was asked a question about such a controversial issue, especially one that had personal bearing on Mr. Hilton. She gave her viewpoint and has been crucified for it. She gave the same opinion perhaps a hundred million other Americans have, considering gay marriage has been shot down in something like 30 states now.

She has had people from TMZ and other organizations calling everyone she knows for dirt and information and hit the jackpot when they found her boyfriend of when she was 17 who probably sold the tape to them. You think if a few million in a budget was spent digging up dirt on you, no one would find anything controversial about YOU?

I've said before, she didn't ask for any of this. She didn't create some scheme to be led into this situation. She had skeletons in her closet just like you and most everyone else has and they ALL got brought out for public viewing. How'd you like that to happen to you?

You want to see tough? Watch her the last few days on some of the media shows. Larry King tried to set her up and she wouldn't stand for it. She told him she wasn't going to talk to viewers and he tried to force a gay caller on her. She has stated she is terribly humiliated by all of what has come out but she isn't going to back down to any of it. She seems quite a bit tougher than most people.

PennyQuilts
11-12-2009, 04:32 PM
It takes a hell of a lot more guts to hold your head up and stare down bullies in the public forum than it does to make nasty, sanctimonious comments about a foolish young woman from the anonymous safety of your keyboard.

PennyQuilts
11-12-2009, 04:40 PM
You think if a few million in a budget was spent digging up dirt on you, no one would find anything controversial about YOU?

Mugs, the way some play that game is to refuse to stand for anything moral or ethical and then appoint themselves the judge and jury of anyone who tries and fails. It is an easy gig. You don't have to be a decent person in the slightest but since you haven't claimed to be, you can attack others mercilessly.

The fact that they have absolutely no right to claim the moral high ground doesn't stop them. By refusing to make the effort, themselves, they think they can spew hatred and attack anyone who does. It is twisted logic and ethics.

mugofbeer
11-12-2009, 04:43 PM
Mugs, the way some play that game is to refuse to stand for anything moral or ethical and then appoint themselves the judge and jury of anyone who tries and fails. It is an easy gig. You don't have to be a decent person in the slightest but since you haven't claimed to be, you can attack others mercilessly.

The fact that they have absolutely no right to claim the moral high ground doesn't stop them. By refusing to make the effort, themselves, they think they can spew hatred and attack anyone who does. It is twisted logic and ethics.

Its also a good discussion when its pointed out.

ronronnie1
11-12-2009, 04:45 PM
...and the funny thing is is that Ms Xtian's silicone bags don't even look good or the slightest bit convincing. With that boney sternum and halved grape fruits stuffed under her chest, who does she think she's foolin'?

This c u next tuesday deserves all the crap that's raining down her. Like someone said, if you can't take the heat - order out!

She can go f herself - oh she already did, my bad.

HVAC Instructor
11-12-2009, 04:51 PM
No HVAC. She's a kid who wanted to win a beauty pageant (ill advised that she was in it in the first place considering the pics and movie) and was set up to be smeared by TMZ boy Perez Hilton. No one else in that pageant was asked a question about such a controversial issue, especially one that had personal bearing on Mr. Hilton. She gave her viewpoint and has been crucified for it. She gave the same opinion perhaps a hundred million other Americans have, considering gay marriage has been shot down in something like 30 states now.

She has had people from TMZ and other organizations calling everyone she knows for dirt and information and hit the jackpot when they found her boyfriend of when she was 17 who probably sold the tape to them. You think if a few million in a budget was spent digging up dirt on you, no one would find anything controversial about YOU?

I've said before, she didn't ask for any of this. She didn't create some scheme to be led into this situation. She had skeletons in her closet just like you and most everyone else has and they ALL got brought out for public viewing. How'd you like that to happen to you?

You want to see tough? Watch her the last few days on some of the media shows. Larry King tried to set her up and she wouldn't stand for it. She told him she wasn't going to talk to viewers and he tried to force a gay caller on her. She has stated she is terribly humiliated by all of what has come out but she isn't going to back down to any of it. She seems quite a bit tougher than most people.

Tell me this mugsy; why would a good "Christian" girl want to expose herself to those godless scumbags of the MAP? Why would this good "Christian" girl borrow money from those same folks for enhanced boobies? Were the ones god gave her not good enough? Did she think a surgeon could improve upon gods work? Did she think Donald Trump would just buy her those new boobies with no strings attached?

Was she so naive that she did not know about the Hollywood paparatzi and the sleaze media? Or, more likely, was she willing to risk it all for fame and fortune? She was asked if she had done anything immoral in her application and deliberately lied. Then she got caught. Lifes tough. Life's tougher when you're dumb, or at least make dumb decisions.

Pulling the "Christian" card when you get caught is just as ridiculous as pulling the race card.

HVAC Instructor
11-12-2009, 04:54 PM

And you think YOU have claim to the higher ground? LMAO! Talk about twisted logic. Look in the mirror sister.

ronronnie1
11-12-2009, 05:04 PM
I could make a mirror joke right now, but I won't

The way I see it, if one claims to speak for god, jesus, the saints, the pope, all the while little angels sing hymns in the background - these people are held to AT LEAST the standards they force on others. When these self righteous get caught fingering themselves, on tape no less, well, it kinda deminishes their message. Call me crazy, but that's how I see it.

Midtowner
11-12-2009, 06:22 PM
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

mugofbeer
11-12-2009, 06:22 PM
Tell me this mugsy; why would a good "Christian" girl want to expose herself to those godless scumbags of the MAP? Why would this good "Christian" girl borrow money from those same folks for enhanced boobies? Were the ones god gave her not good enough? Did she think a surgeon could improve upon gods work? Did she think Donald Trump would just buy her those new boobies with no strings attached?

She was a teenager when she did those things. I bet you did a few stupid things when you were a teenager. I know I did.

A few weeks back while spending "quality time" with my wife, I was "forced" to watch a 60 minutes episode about beauty pageants in Venezuela. I guess BP's are like football here - they are the top sport in all the country. It seems that in that world, plastic surgery is extremely common - literally down to straightening and thinning fingers - and it isn't uncommon for the promoters to pay for the surgery. I don't profess to understand it and I wouldn't condone it but thats the pageant world. (If you really want to be nauseated, watch something on the little girl pageants and what they do there to 5-8 year olds. I got my fill of that while in Colorado and having to see all the stuff about Jon Bene Ramsey).

Was she so naive that she did not know about the Hollywood paparatzi and the sleaze media? Or, more likely, was she willing to risk it all for fame and fortune?

Paparatzi is one thing. Enlisting employees of TMZ to contact everyone she had ever known or gone out with to see what dirt they had on Ms. Prejean is quite another. TMZ/Hilton set her up with the question she was asked knowing she was a religious person. When she spoke her mind, he took offense and is hell bent on her personal destruction.

She was asked if she had done anything immoral in her application and deliberately lied. Then she got caught. Lifes tough. Life's tougher when you're dumb, or at least make dumb decisions.

I agree here. This was her mistake. She shouldn't have entered the pageant in the first place with the morals clause. But, all of the things she did were done "privately" so she felt like they would stay that way. She admits she was stupid and naive. She takes responsibility for doing those things and knows she has to live with it. She takes issue with the efforts made to destroy her personally simply because she voiced her opinion.

Pulling the "Christian" card when you get caught is just as ridiculous as pulling the race card.

In what way did she "pull" the Christian card? She knows she made mistakes when she was younger and has to live with it. She has developed her religious beliefs since then, voiced them and is being crucified for them because it isn't politically correct.

HVAC Instructor
11-12-2009, 07:09 PM
YouTube - Miss California Music Video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cQx9injeTM&feature=fvsr)

gmwise
11-12-2009, 07:57 PM
She was a 20 year old.
Its one thing to be a moral compass.
And then she decided to be a condemner.

gmwise
11-12-2009, 08:01 PM
TMZ is not Hilton's employer.
dumbass.

gmwise
11-12-2009, 08:04 PM

What I saw was some fame hungry slut getting her ass slapped.
no less then what balloon boy's parents is getting.
This is not the last of her bad"judgmentIs".
SHE AS CONVICTS IN PRISON, PLAY THE CHRISTIAN CARD TO TRY GET SPECIAL TREATMENT.
REMEMBER JIM BAKKER AND JIMMY SWAGGART?

MY Earlier post:
Prejean: if she was on trial would have perjury herself..
Then the tape was made by her boyfriend at the time and she said she was 15 years old.
Now its her who made it and now it turns out she was 20 years old.
When you stand up for morality and spoke with..well lets face it with a double standard.
You can either bring them out, with humility or someone would bring them out amidst great embarrassment to you.
Or finally, my way: is to learn to remodel the closet, and use those skeletons as decor. lol

PennyQuilts
11-12-2009, 08:19 PM
The froth spewing out of their mouths to condemn this kid is creepy. It isn't that big a deal, guys. She's a foolish, kid. She didn't kill or rape anyone. She did something stupid and hoped no one would find out. She admitted she was wrong and she admitted she was stupid. But you don't let it drop.

There are plenty of morally reprehensible people out there. Getting all up in a wad over this case is surely not about her - it is about whatever sack of rocks you're carrying around. If you are going to spew this kind of rancor, how about the guys who gang raped that teenaged girl at the homecoming party? Or the ones who watched and didn't tell anyone and don't see anything wrong with that.

But no. SHE made the mistake of being christian and saying she didn't agree with gay marriage, the way many mainline people do. She never trashed gay people. She just spoke her opinion. That is really what is going on. Because if you are this excited because some young beauty queen lied about having made a sex video, you are really, really petty, sanctimonious people. Get over it.

gmwise
11-12-2009, 08:22 PM
When you stand in the light of public opinion and show how much of a double standard you have you deserved your teeth kicked in.

mugofbeer
11-12-2009, 08:26 PM
What I saw was some fame hungry slut getting her ass slapped.
no less then what balloon boy's parents is getting.
This is not the last of her bad"judgmentIs".
SHE AS CONVICTS IN PRISON, PLAY THE CHRISTIAN CARD TO TRY GET SPECIAL TREATMENT.
REMEMBER JIM BAKKER AND JIMMY SWAGGART?

MY Earlier post:
Prejean: if she was on trial would have perjury herself..
Then the tape was made by her boyfriend at the time and she said she was 15 years old.
Now its her who made it and now it turns out she was 20 years old.

GM, really...you are getting a wee bit too worked up over this. She erred just as you have done and just as I have done.

She didn't ask for any of this to happen but when it came to her being personally destroyed by TMZ and the left, she decided it was time to stand up for herself and her faith.

I have to agree with PP on this one, you've got a real grudge to bear on a 21 year old who simply has belief's different than yours. I really hope some day you don't do something in life that will result in the viscious personal public attacks and public revelations of her body when she never asked.

gmwise
11-12-2009, 09:11 PM
there is consequences to actions no matter how old you were, or how stupid.

gen70
11-12-2009, 09:39 PM
When you step up to the spot-light be prepared to be burned.

ronronnie1
11-12-2009, 09:40 PM
I'm with gm on this. And since when is a 20 something considered a "kid???" Seriously. What does this finger happy whore have to do for the right wing to denounce her? Oh yeah, she tows the line, so she's forever their darling. My bad. And she's so touchy/bitchy at anyone who dares question her. Ugh, I'm so over this homophobic slut it's not even funny.

HVAC Instructor
11-13-2009, 06:30 AM
The froth spewing out of their mouths to condemn this kid is creepy.

No, actually YOU are kinda creepy PQ. It's amusing to watch you do back flips to defend this young ADULT, she's not a child. Seems you are frothing at the mouth here.

You best be forgiving every young celebrity who screws up from now on or you might just risk losing your froum queens crown to the OKC Talk version of TMZ for hypocrisy. :LolLolLol

mugofbeer
11-13-2009, 10:06 AM
But HVAC, she WAS a child when she did those things and at age 21, I'm still not going to support the destruction of her life because of errors she made when she was a child. You need to wise up and see how many young women are doing similar things each and every day. That's who she's trying to speak to today. She's trying to warn them that doing silly things like she did will easily come back and haunt them.

gmwise
11-13-2009, 11:16 AM
She was 20!!

HVAC Instructor
11-13-2009, 11:41 AM
But HVAC, she WAS a child when she did those things and at age 21, I'm still not going to support the destruction of her life because of errors she made when she was a child. You need to wise up and see how many young women are doing similar things each and every day. That's who she's trying to speak to today. She's trying to warn them that doing silly things like she did will easily come back and haunt them.
Sorry, but young men can be sent into combat at age 18. Are we supposed to feel sorry for this woman-child making poor decisions in her 20's by lying about her actions? You reckon those 18 year olds killed in foriegn lands in our military were capable of understanding high velocity projectiles and shrapnel stiking their person could result in death?

Yes, there is a lessson to be learned here for young people everywhere: Don't be a dumbass and expect to get away with it in public, AND you might just be held accountable for your actions in the court of public opinion.

gmwise
11-13-2009, 11:49 AM
Maybe she will get a job at Faux News.

mugofbeer
11-13-2009, 01:09 PM
Sorry, but young men can be sent into combat at age 18. Are we supposed to feel sorry for this woman-child making poor decisions in her 20's by lying about her actions? You reckon those 18 year olds killed in foriegn lands in our military were capable of understanding high velocity projectiles and shrapnel stiking their person could result in death?

Yes, there is a lessson to be learned here for young people everywhere: Don't be a dumbass and expect to get away with it in public, AND you might just be held accountable for your actions in the court of public opinion.

I think thats pretty much what she is going on the road telling people. She's being very open about taking responsibility for her actions. Her main exception to what has happened is the malicious intentional campaign of TMZ and politically correct supporters to go digging into every aspect of her personal life simply because she made the statement she did in the pageant. At that time there was no knowledge of the photos or video.

PennyQuilts
11-13-2009, 01:11 PM
I feeling less sorry for her than embarassed for the grown men with a fixation. She's tough and young enough to put it behind her. They're sorta twisted up over the whole thing to the point of obsession and, at their age, it isn't likely to be something they grow out of.

gmwise
11-13-2009, 01:43 PM
IF she was wanting to put it behind her why did she write a book?

HVAC Instructor
11-13-2009, 01:53 PM
I think thats pretty much what she is going on the road telling people. She's being very open about taking responsibility for her actions. Her main exception to what has happened is the malicious intentional campaign of TMZ and politically correct supporters to go digging into every aspect of her personal life simply because she made the statement she did in the pageant. At that time there was no knowledge of the photos or video.
You know, if she had just lied about the gay marriage thing like she did about the nekkid pictures and the solo diddling video, she would not be in this situation. She could have simply said something like "I've not given it much thought really. But a contract is a contract, so what's the big deal"? Then she would be Miss USA and all would be well.

However.......

Think about this - Now she is getting TONS of FREE publicity and lots of money for appearances on right wing shows, probably a book deal, and probably the right wing speaking circuit. She may well wind up much richer this way like Vanessa Williams did.

I still say she should pose in the girly mags. I bet Larry Flint would pay her a cool million for an in-the-pink photo spread...:bright_id