Jesseda
10-29-2009, 07:35 AM
airport parking rates going up
starting december 1
garage parking is $7.00 daily
lot 2 parking will be $5.00 daily
lot 3 parking is $6.00 daily
Lot 1 parking is going to remain $4.00 daily

there will be no weekly parking rates in any of the lots....

the new garage is opened and running, we just reopened 250 parking spaces in lot 2, so there will be plently of parking this holiday season..

metro
10-29-2009, 08:47 AM
Our rates are incredibly reasonable compared to most airports.

Jesseda
10-29-2009, 08:53 AM
no doubt, tulsa garage is 10 dollars a day, her at will rogers we have raised our rates in 24 years for parking, so that is really good. plus we are not raising them as high as the other airports are, the new garage is open.. since opening we have not closed garage parking, there is plenty of spaces, thats is great compared to closing the garage at 8 a.m every day due to it being filled when we only had one garage , the new garage gave us an extra 1500 spaces for covered parking

Pete
10-29-2009, 08:57 AM
So, all the airport construction is complete for the time being?

Jesseda
10-29-2009, 09:13 AM
I work for the parking at the airport, all the parking is complete, little repairs here and there that will not bother our customers will take place. The airport itself Im not 100 percent sure, I hear they are still planning to add the east terminal..

CCOKC
10-29-2009, 06:40 PM
I agree that our airport parking rates are low compared to other places. It never made much sense to me to park off the airport when I could pay $5/day (now $7) when my car was in a covered lot and I didn't have to wait for a bus to come pick me up and take me to my car. It ends up being cheaper than an airport shuttle or cab if your trip is less than a week.

bluedogok
10-29-2009, 06:47 PM
Our rates are incredibly reasonable compared to most airports.
I always thoght the parking rates at WRWA were reasonable, especially after flying out of DFW. On our trip to Denver earlier this month we paid 10.00 a day here at the Austin airport for the "close-in surface" parking, the remote lot is still 7.00.