View Full Version : Not enough Street Lights in Norman

scootweather
10-21-2009, 12:59 AM
I don't know about you guys but when I am walking or biking in this city I would love to be able to see the sidewalk or road. But on this side of town on 77 South on the south side of town there is no where NEAR enough lights on the road to be able to see. Also, not related to lights, how come there isn't actual resteraunts on this side of town or good stores?

venture
10-25-2009, 10:17 AM
Yeah Norman really needs to boost up the lighting a bit. Have noticed in this part of town a little increase in cars getting busted into and such at night, so maybe the extra lights would help some.

Also Scoot - change your avatar. It is too big. :-P lol

kd5ili
10-25-2009, 10:49 AM

LOL...that may be the understatement of the year! :omg:

-Chris-

scootweather
10-25-2009, 06:21 PM
Yeah Norman really needs to boost up the lighting a bit. Have noticed in this part of town a little increase in cars getting busted into and such at night, so maybe the extra lights would help some.

I tried the edit on the webpage just to crop out certain section but edit section doesn't work.

kevinpate
10-26-2009, 05:08 AM
scoot, if you don't have the ability to resize an image, you can send me the image via email and I'll reduce its size for you and send it back.

If you want it cropped as well, you can add a general idea on what to zap out to the email.

the email addy is my name here AT yahoo.com