View Full Version : Golf Courses in Blanchard

Bigrayok
09-26-2009, 01:29 PM
In recent years, there have been three residential developments in the Blanchard area with new golf courses. I know Winter Creek's course is open, did the other two ever open? It appears the courses have never opened or are closed now. Anyone know anything about these courses? I do not remember the names of the developments.

Bigray in Ok

metro
09-28-2009, 01:15 PM
I have a hard time seeing Blanchard supporting more than one or two golf courses.

Bigrayok
09-30-2009, 08:41 AM
I have a hard time seeing Blanchard supporting more than one or two golf courses.

This may be why the two courses are not open. One is on the south side of the highway and the other on the north. The one on the north was supposed to be a private golf club from what I understand. The one on the south may have opened for a short while but the last time I was out there it was closed. It has been a number of months so I do not know if it ever opened. Winter Creek opened for a short time and was closed for years until they reopened it about three years ago. They tried to go totally private but I noticed they are advertising public play again to try to get people to buy a house or join the golf club.

Bigray in Ok

grantgeneral78
10-13-2009, 06:19 PM
This may be why the two courses are not open. One is on the south side of the highway and the other on the north. The one on the north was supposed to be a private golf club from what I understand. The one on the south may have opened for a short while but the last time I was out there it was closed. It has been a number of months so I do not know if it ever opened. Winter Creek opened for a short time and was closed for years until they reopened it about three years ago. They tried to go totally private but I noticed they are advertising public play again to try to get people to buy a house or join the golf club.

Bigray in Ok

The one on the northside is Indian Ridge, it went into bankruptcy and was recently sold and expected to have worked started soon to get the addition restored. The one on the south four lakes is remodeling there course and it should be open soon.