View Full Version : Salt Rock Lamp (Himalayan)

Thunder
09-20-2009, 03:18 AM
Popular natural way to ionize the air rather than man-made machine that emits pollution to the air. Look them up to learn more. There is two, plain salt rock (look alike) and those of Himalayan. The prefer choice is Himalayan and it is a little more expensive.

These can be bought online, but I hate the fact that I do not know the actual shape and design of a rock that I will be getting. The only place that I can actually buy in person is at the state fair. I bought one 2 years ago (small) and another one last Thursday (bowl of fire). The one I just bought cost me $130. They did not have the huge globe that look like Saturn that I saw 2 years ago. At that time, I didn't have enough to get that one.

So, does anyone on here know anywhere locally to buy these rocks? I want to get more of these for each room. I'm considering going back to the state fair to get another one, but I should be saving my money. Either, I get another one or wait until next year. It'd be helpful to know if there is anywhere around here to buy one.

kevinpate
09-20-2009, 04:44 AM
Thunder, if you believe in the product, you can always order online. here's one source:

Salt Lamp Sphere - $55.95 : Wholesale Salt Lamps, Salt Lamp Packages, Wholesale Himalayan Salt Lamps, Holiday Stress (http://www.spiritualquest.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=167)

Thunder
09-20-2009, 05:08 AM
Kevin, thanks for that link. I prefer the horizontal or close to it that resembles the planet Saturn rather than vertical. I will contact them to see what they can do for me.

I believe in it, but if the health hype about this product is untrue, then that is okay, since I like them as decoration.