View Full Version : Singles Chat

mranderson
02-03-2005, 09:26 PM
I think we have quite a few single people on the board, so, here is an idea.

I would be willing to host a weekly singles chat on the live chat subforum for singles. We could talk about our experiences with dating, toss ideas for where to meet other singles, and just chat.

I am somewhat flexable on time, so let me know when you would like to do this, and maybe we can get it going.:bow:

Keith
02-19-2005, 06:07 PM
I think we have quite a few single people on the board, so, here is an idea.

I would be willing to host a weekly singles chat on the live chat subforum for singles. We could talk about our experiences with dating, toss ideas for where to meet other singles, and just chat.

I am somewhat flexable on time, so let me know when you would like to do this, and maybe we can get it going.:bow:

This is a terrific idea:bright_id . I have been reading quite a few posts in the Sigles Lounge (even though I'm not single), and it looks to me like there are many singles out there who are looking for some companionship, or just someone to share some laughs with. We even have some out there who are looking for a serious relationship.

Although, our Thursday evening chat is hosted by the moderators on this forum, mranderson has volunteered to host this "singles" chat session. We will, of course, give him some help where it is needed:wink: .

This would be a great time to chat with others about dating, and maybe help you brush up on your dating skills, if it has been a while since you dated. If you are interested, either post your interest here, or you can send a PM to mranderson.

Personally, I would really like to see a singles chat get started up:dizzy: .

Ssath
02-19-2005, 08:24 PM
I am definitely interested in this! It would be a great way for us single people to get to know one another in a more real-time atmosphere. Count me in. And if there is any area where I may be of assistance, just ask. If I can help, I will.

mranderson
02-19-2005, 08:26 PM
Let me know when is good for you, and we will get a feel of the other single people's time frame. I am fine usually after seven monday thru friday.

Ssath
02-19-2005, 08:30 PM
After seven works for me as well, as long as I don't stay up too late on weeknights. The only days I would probably not be able to participate the entire time would be wed and thurs nights. But any other time I am open.

dirtrider73068
02-19-2005, 08:59 PM
Any time in the evening after 5 is fine with me. I think it would be cool idea to be able to talk with the other singles out there too.

Luke
02-20-2005, 12:03 AM
I'm up for something like this too. Unfortunately, i have a feeling that it will be a bunch of single men...

mranderson
02-20-2005, 12:29 AM
might be, but it's a start.

Ms.Relaxationstation
02-22-2005, 12:40 PM
Count me in. Tues or Wed after 8 is good for me.

mranderson
02-22-2005, 12:59 PM
It looks like the majority is saying weeknight. We can start next Wednesday, at 8.

Patrick
02-25-2005, 01:00 AM
Looks like Singles Chat will be every Tuesday from 7 until ???

mranderson
02-28-2005, 08:14 AM
Singles chat will start tomorrow at 7 pm. We welcome all singles (which includes divorced, widowed, or seperated). So join us for fun and interetsting chat.

During our first hour, we will have a set topic of "pcik up lines." Then, it will be open topic. Anything goes. (customary rules of etiquite and respect apply, of course) If you are late, that is ok. I know some of you can not be there at 7, and some will need to miss it, but we will miss you. If you are late, we still want your opinion of the topic.

So, join us. Again, 7:00 pm, tuesday. That is tomorrow.

Whispering_Wind
03-24-2005, 12:08 AM
hi

Patrick
03-24-2005, 12:16 AM
hi

angelice
06-20-2005, 03:16 PM
There seems to be a lot of singles out there. I was wondering if any of you have ever tried a speed dating event? They have some in OKC. This is an alternative to the bars and online dating. I am an event coordinator for the events in OKC. If you are interested let me know and I will give you some information on them. We hold events every month a Crabtown in Bricktown.

Angie
OKC Pre-dating event coordinator.

Linda
10-05-2005, 10:50 PM
I've never been on a chat room before, but I'd give it a try if someone here wanted to.