View Full Version : Harvey Lofts Condo for sale

flips
09-14-2009, 01:11 PM
Not sure if this is the right place in the forum to put this, but I'm selling my condo at the Havey Lofts. The last unit just went under contract and is going to close the first week of October, so the building is entirely sold out. I was under contract for almost 3 months, but now that nightmare is over, so I'm getting it back out in the market. Its 1,300 sq. ft., two bed, two bath. Hardwood floors are throughout the entire unit. Granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances. I just had closets built in each bedroom. $180,000. If you're interested or would like to see photos, just shoot me a PM.

metro
09-14-2009, 01:30 PM
Why are you selling it?

flips
09-14-2009, 01:39 PM
Why are you selling it?

I'm really torn about it. I love living there, and the community of people in the building is amazing. However, I do like toys. I have a new Camaro that I am keeping in a buddy's garage and a older Camaro that I want to restore. I just need a place that I can do things like that, and I can't afford a shop or building space along with my mortgage.

newscowboy80
10-06-2009, 08:34 PM
hey...interested in hearing about ur place...u mind emailing me some pics and info? newscowboy80@aol.com

thanks....