View Full Version : Plaza San Miguel closing down

metro
09-11-2009, 01:58 PM
Plaza San Miguel Flea Market to shut down | NewsOK.com (http://newsok.com/plaza-san-miguel-flea-market-to-shut-down/article/3400042?custom_click=lead_story_title)

SoonerDave
09-11-2009, 05:36 PM
Wow...am I getting old. I remember when a trip to AMC was a big deal......I wonder what's going to happen with the buildings....can't imagine there's much interest in retail there these days, looks like most of it in that area has really dried up in the last few years...

bluedogok
09-11-2009, 08:38 PM
Yep, we had a weekly trip to AMC growing up, I loved the toy and photo/electronics departments.

mugofbeer
09-11-2009, 08:59 PM
Wow...am I getting old. I remember when a trip to AMC was a big deal......I wonder what's going to happen with the buildings....can't imagine there's much interest in retail there these days, looks like most of it in that area has really dried up in the last few years...

There's another OKC business that could have had unbelievable success if they had the vision of a Sam Walton. TG&Y is really the one that makes my stomach hurt.

circled9
09-12-2009, 12:22 PM
I heard a rumor that this could end up being a salvation army outlet. can anyone confirm?