View Full Version : Forward Foods to Open on Western

foodiefan
09-09-2009, 10:45 AM
The DOK Life Section (page 2E) has a short article stating that Forward Foods of Norman will open a store in the city a 5123 N Western. . .where CocoFlow used to be, by year's end. GREAT NEWS!!:congrats:. . . but I still want a WF/CM for things they won't/can't stock.

Martin
09-09-2009, 11:18 AM
no. freaking. way. that is AWESOME news! -M

metro
09-09-2009, 11:28 AM
Rock on. That just made my day. I knew both they and Native Roots have expansion plans for OKC, but I thought it was at least a year away. I'll be waiting in line the day they open! This is a good move for them as well.

metro
09-09-2009, 03:45 PM
The rumor is definitely true, I emailed the owners of Forward Foods and they said it's true and hope to be open before the holidays!

JerzeeGrlinOKC
09-09-2009, 04:58 PM
HOORAY!!!! :cheerlead

Not only does Forward Foods rock my universe, but now its on my way home from work! A different cheese for every night! Yum!!!

Glad to have some good news like that after the recent food announcement debacle...

foodiefan
09-09-2009, 05:16 PM
The rumor is definitely true, I emailed the owners of Forward Foods and they said it's true and hope to be open before the holidays!

Metro. . .while it WAS in the DOK, it was in the food section and "they" are pretty reliable, so I didn't take it as a rumor. Good to see you are on top of things and checking sources though!!

jbkrems
09-09-2009, 11:47 PM
What is Forward Foods - ? Store or restaurant ?

John
09-10-2009, 12:24 AM
What is Forward Foods - ? Store or restaurant ?

Forward Foods (http://www.forwardfoods.com)

metro
09-10-2009, 07:36 AM
Metro. . .while it WAS in the DOK, it was in the food section and "they" are pretty reliable, so I didn't take it as a rumor. Good to see you are on top of things and checking sources though!!

I always check my sources. :tiphat:

onthestrip
09-10-2009, 09:12 AM

Yea, I also read in the paper today that Obama gave a speech last night, I better email him and ask if that rumor is true...

icecold
09-10-2009, 12:36 PM
Yea, I also read in the paper today that Obama gave a speech last night, I better email him and ask if that rumor is true...

I just emailed onthestrip and yes, it is true that he read the paper today.