View Full Version : Yukon Water Bills, OKC Water Fee

Jon27
09-02-2009, 01:53 AM
Ok, I have been charged $5.00 for OKC Water on my Yukon Water Bill since 11/26/07. I haven't ever questioned the fee until now. The fee is now $10.00 as of my last bill. The fee is coded as OW, but no explanation is given on the back of any bill. I never received a letter from Yukon about this fee. Anyone else seeing this fee on their bill?

lgolson
09-08-2009, 08:47 PM
Yes it is also on my bill. Mine also went up with out any notice.

rbayless
09-13-2009, 08:57 AM
I got a postcard in the mail a week or two ago said they are charging an additional fee ($4, I think) for ambulance services. However, you can opt-out by calling them.

Thunder
09-13-2009, 09:12 AM
Good thing I don't ever pay for water nearly 4 years now.

Jon27
09-13-2009, 12:57 PM
I got a postcard in the mail a week or two ago said they are charging an additional fee ($4, I think) for ambulance services. However, you can opt-out by calling them.

Are you on Yukon water? I don't remember getting that. This is a fee that is called OKC Water.

rbayless
09-20-2009, 09:55 AM
Are you on Yukon water? I don't remember getting that. This is a fee that is called OKC Water.

Oops .. I misread your post. I live in "Yukon", but have OKC utilities. We got a new fee for ambulance service on our water bill so if we need an ambulance, we won't have to pay for it at that time.

Jon27
09-20-2009, 10:02 AM
Oops .. I misread your post. I live in "Yukon", but have OKC utilities. We got a new fee for ambulance service on our water bill so if we need an ambulance, we won't have to pay for it at that time.

It's ok!! I'm curious, will you not have to pay for it at all?

aintaokie
09-20-2009, 10:54 AM
Ok, I have been charged $5.00 for OKC Water on my Yukon Water Bill since 11/26/07. I haven't ever questioned the fee until now. The fee is now $10.00 as of my last bill. The fee is coded as OW, but no explanation is given on the back of any bill. I never received a letter from Yukon about this fee. Anyone else seeing this fee on their bill?

The OKC water fee is probably a fee added to your water bill due to the water that Yukon buys from OKC water utilities. Other cities such as Moore, Midwest City, Mustang, etc. all buy water from the OKC to suppliment their water demand at different times of the year, others all year long. (Ie, The Village and Warr Acres get almost all of their water from OKC.) Cities are billed monthly for their water, which is passed on to the customer (Yukon water customers).