View Full Version : Cowboys 4Ever Downfall

SoonerQueen
08-29-2009, 12:02 AM
YouTube - Cowboys 4Ever Downfall (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ekb3idFstI)

oneforone
08-29-2009, 12:49 AM
Another crap video from one of thousands of OU homers.

Enjoy your season Cranky Loosers. I am sure it will be another winning season that will lead to a championship game where the other team beats you so bad they start pulling the guys out the band and having the suit up for the last quarter.

OU thinks they are bad ass, then again they are much like all other Big 12 they play teams that have the skill of a high school JV team.

ACC and PAC 10, will once again dominate college football.

Pop Quiz:

Who will OU blame for their loses this year?

A. The Refs
B. The weather
C. The other teams fans.
D. The court system and the NCAA
E. Big Red Sport and Imports

nik4411
08-29-2009, 05:55 AM
Haha the ACC and the Pac 10? What a joke.
The SEC will dominate, as they have for a long long time. 3 championships in a row and 4 of the past 6.

Luke
08-29-2009, 06:01 AM
Ah, football season...

SoonerDave
08-31-2009, 03:00 PM

Enjoy your season Cranky Loosers. I am sure it will be another winning season that will lead to a championship game where the other team beats you so bad they start pulling the guys out the band and having the suit up for the last quarter.

OU thinks they are bad ass, then again they are much like all other Big 12 they play teams that have the skill of a high school JV team.

Pop Quiz:

A. The Refs
B. The weather
C. The other teams fans.

Hmmm...overlooking the spelling issues in this post, I was going to take it seriously and reply thusly:

If OU loses, it will be because the other team scored more points.

Then, however, I read:

"ACC and PAC 10, will once again dominate college football."

and had to report to the emergency room at the local hospital for treatment for a broken arm after having fallen off my chair from LAUGHING MY BUTT OFF.

Get real, dude....or, in your spelling parlance, "Get reel, dood."

OKCisOK4me
08-31-2009, 03:46 PM

Actually, this video was made by an OSU fan who, like me, is against this stupid gay song they want to play before the team comes out on the field for every home game this year (which happens to be the most in OSU history, 8). And before you hit me up on being homophobic, let me first tell you of a conversation that I was having with a friend, saying that the term 'gay' is completely above and beyond 'being gay' or 'not straight' or 'homosexual'. It's just a way of describing something.

There is a group on Facebook called 'Stop Cowboys4Ever Now' that last Wednesday, had approximately 350 members and today is nearing 4,000 members.

Not only are they doing this, but they've changed the coloring of Pistol Pete to a blackish/grayish look with an orange eye! I think it all has to do with Nike, whom I think should just pay attention to the 60,000 combinations of Oregon designs that they have in check now.

CuatrodeMayo
08-31-2009, 06:25 PM
2 steps forward and 3 back for the athletic department...

Freaking hilarious though.

westsidesooner
09-01-2009, 09:09 AM
Can someone give a link to the actual song mentioned?

MadMonk
09-01-2009, 12:23 PM
Here's a portion of the song. You'll get the essence of it. :LolLolLol
YouTube - Cowboys 4Ever (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHOraxZ3RKM)

kevinpate
09-01-2009, 01:35 PM
sad for them, but yeah, I'm a bad person and laughed myself silly. nice enough not to call the niece and tease her about this, but I did laugh.

OKCisOK4me
09-01-2009, 01:52 PM
What sux about this song is that it's f'in Disney'ish pop/country. I commend Mike Holder for trying to bring someone in and writing a song for athletics that's more than just two words that rhyme with each other ending in 'er' over and over again. I myself would like to make a copy of it, get a cheap radio with a cd player, take it out to a gun range and shoot the crap out of it. Oh well, what can you do? I just hope by the time Homecoming comes around (the one game I'm going to) that it'll have been boo'd so much that they just won't play it by then!

gen70
09-01-2009, 02:02 PM
I'am embarassed by this song on many levels.

westsidesooner
09-01-2009, 04:21 PM
Here's a portion of the song. You'll get the essence of it. :LolLolLol
YouTube - Cowboys 4Ever (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHOraxZ3RKM)

Thanks MM....I did some more searching and found the whole version here...John Martin Live|Singer Songwriter | Cowboys Forever (http://www.johnmartinlive.com/).no video though. And I agree with everyone else. Its a nice try by Holder or whoever was responsible but it sounds way to Jonas Brothers for me. Cowboys deserve better.

bristolscene
09-01-2009, 05:07 PM
The song is horrible. Every other student at OSU I've talked to agrees that it is awful. I didn't get into any games last year, but I heard the video was pretty good. And I remember the one from a couple or 3 years ago was really good.

CCOKC
09-01-2009, 08:40 PM
I loved the music 2 and 3 years ago. Basically a montage of every rock song that had "Cowboy" in it. Last year they played some stupid country song over and over and they lost me. I said it for the Thunder and I say it for the Cowboys, sports and country music shall never mix, ever.

bristolscene
09-05-2009, 10:10 PM
I loved the music 2 and 3 years ago. Basically a montage of every rock song that had "Cowboy" in it. Last year they played some stupid country song over and over and they lost me. I said it for the Thunder and I say it for the Cowboys, sports and country music shall never mix, ever.

Yeah, 2006's was great. "Back in the Saddle." YouTube - 2006 Oklahoma State Football Intro (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_D9eRAVBX0)

CuatrodeMayo
09-05-2009, 10:26 PM
OSU looked good today. I'm glad to finally see a defense show up and play.

kevinpate
09-06-2009, 05:16 AM
Congrats to da Pokes. Bad song notwithstanding, they far and away had a better day than the Sooners.

Spartan
11-25-2009, 04:44 PM

Pop Quiz:

A. The Refs
B. The weather
C. The other teams fans.

F. Brent Venables
G. Injuries
H. Bob Stoops

I'm gonna go with Venables.

stratosphere
11-29-2009, 06:26 PM
Venables' Defense is looking pretty good right about now...3rd shutout at home this season and they played great all year with the lone exception being at Lubbock last weekend.