View Full Version : Apple store Update

Patrick
02-02-2005, 12:14 AM
For what it's worth, here's a reply I received today from Penn Square Mall management:

"The Apple store will be on the main level, replacing 1/2 of a current store that is
downsizing. You will see a new barricade in a few months.
I'm going to follow up on your suggestion for Bon Vie. That would be a
perfect choice!"

So I guess Apple will be locating somewhere on the main level. Hmmmmm.....I wonder what location that could be. That caught me completely by surprise.

I'll have to think....the only larger stores I can think of on the lower level are J. Crew, Banana Republic, and Abercrombie and Fitch. I really can't think of any other stores that could be downsized. When J. Crew came in, they took up 3 existing store spaces, so it's a pretty large space. That would put Apple in the upscale west wing! We'll just have to see.

okcpulse
02-02-2005, 12:32 AM
I enjoy building PC's, but I wonder if Apple ever released computer parts to build an Apple. Too bad Mac OS X requires Apple parts only.

Luke
02-02-2005, 04:25 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if J. Crew was downsizing. Every time I go in there it looks like their selection is picked over. But they told me that theirs is a smaller store so they got the bottom-of-the-barrell stuff. That's why they have a catalog and phone in the store.

floater
02-02-2005, 02:37 PM
Thanks for the update Patrick. It's good to see their opinion of Bon Vie. Hope it happens.

Patrick
02-02-2005, 02:57 PM
Thanks for the update Patrick. It's good to see their opinion of Bon Vie. Hope it happens.

It would definitely be a great new addition to the OKC market, especialyl since we don't have a for real sit down French restaurant.