View Full Version : SoundBites at Sunset Rocks Kerr Park Thursday, August 27!

ksearls
08-25-2009, 09:59 AM
SoundBites at Sunset Rocks Kerr Park Thursday, August 27!

Downtown OKC - After hours in Downtown’s Kerr Park is the place to be Thursday, August 27 from 5 - 8:00 p.m. when downtowners rock-in the weekend with a double bill show including Marcy Priest followed by The Snakeshakers featuring Chris Henson at SoundBites at Sunset. While the Downtown crowd enjoys some great tunes, the Skirvin Hilton will serve up an array of fine appetizers and ice-cold beverages for purchase.

Downtown OKC Inc., in conjunction with the Business Improvement District, the Skirvin Hilton and the Oklahoma Gazette organized this special happy hour event as a festive addition to this year’s SoundBites in the Park lunchtime concert series.

SoundBites in the Park is presented by the Downtown Oklahoma City Business Improvement District (BID), managed by Downtown Oklahoma City, Inc. For more information regarding SoundBites in the Park or the BID, contact Downtown Oklahoma City Inc. at (405) 235-3500 or visit Downtown OKC > Home (http://www.DowntownOKC.com)

metro
08-27-2009, 02:12 PM
Just a reminder this is TONIGHT!

ksearls
08-27-2009, 02:18 PM
Yes, and it should be a beautiful evening and lots of fun! Here is the great menu from the Skirvin.

$3 each
Fruit Salad
Lobster Shooters
Jerk Wings
Caesar Salad

$1 each
Bud Light
Soda
Water

soonerguru
08-27-2009, 02:57 PM
You know, I'm sure lobster shooters are good but the name is kinda unappetizing.

metro
08-28-2009, 07:31 AM
yeah, that menu does not sound appetizing to me, anyhow I was disappointed it got rained out last night, hopefully they will be rescheduling.