View Full Version : Recommend a cell phone service?

PennyQuilts
08-19-2009, 07:25 PM
I think this has been discussed, before, but I wasn't able to track it down because I'm sleepy. We're hoping to get moved back home in the next few months and I'll need to switch my cell phone service. Right now, I have Verizon but to be honest, I didn't get that good of reception while we were in town last month.

We live on the SW side of town out by Wheatland/Mustang. Not sure if that is a significant factor. Any suggestions?

kevinpate
08-19-2009, 10:53 PM
I've had occasion in last few years to use cingular/now att as well as verizon and sprint.

att coverage, hands down winner in central and western parts of the state.

No issues when in east and east central areas either. I haven't ventured deep se ok in a while so I can't attest to the coverage in the mountains.

PennyQuilts
08-20-2009, 04:52 AM
Thanks, Kevin. That helps.

stick47
08-20-2009, 06:54 PM
Using T Mobile in Mustang and have no problems w/it.

ewoodard
08-21-2009, 10:40 AM
I have AT&T and get decent service even around the Eufaula area. A few friends of mine have Verizon/Alltell and they have yet to find a spot that they don't get service even places that AT&T loses signal.

Luke
08-21-2009, 10:44 AM
I use AT&T around the city and get great service. Apparently AT&T is boosting signal strength across the nation too. Just read that on some tech blog...

Nefarious
08-29-2009, 10:07 AM
Can't go wrong with AT&T or T-Mobile in this area.