View Full Version : Free Food at Chick-fil-A

linze
08-19-2009, 03:14 PM
I haven't seen this posted yet. But on Sept. 7 Labor Day. Chick-fil-a will be giving away free chicken strips(limited to one order per customer) 10am-close to those customers wearing their favorite football team's attire or logo.

dengar22
08-19-2009, 03:23 PM
Linz,

Thanks for posting that. However this year on Labor Day it is a free Chick-fil-A Sandwich to anybody wearing any sport team logo or attire. I believe we did strips last year. Also, you may add lettuce, tomato, cheese, or upgrade to a wheat bun on that free sandwich for FREE! It makes for a rockin sandwich. The hours of that promotion on Sept. 7th are 10:30 A.M. - 8 P.M. All locations should be participating.

-dengar22

linze
08-19-2009, 08:43 PM
Thanks dengar for the clarification :) Chicken sandwiches sound way better than the chicken strips. And quick question. Do I have to eat inside or can I get that free sandwich through drive-thru?

All the Best,
Linze!

dengar22
08-20-2009, 07:59 AM
I run a mall store, so I'm not 100% sure on the drive thru question - but if I remember correctly it is dine-in only so they can see that you're wearing a team logo. I would call the CFA you're gonna go to and ask them to be sure. Oh and nothings stopping you from going in and taking it to go! This should be a fun day.

-dengar22

RedDirt717
08-22-2009, 07:04 AM
When I was in Atlanta restaurants did this all the time. Krystal's did a free BA burger one summer, I think I hit up every Krystal's in the area that day. Ate like 8 burgers.

I'm 26, was 22 at the time for an internship. At the time I was jogging 2 miles every morning, suffice it to say, my gears weren't working well the next day. I think I was sweating Krystal Sauce.