View Full Version : Looking for web designer

cattleman
08-15-2009, 11:27 PM
Hello fellow OKC'ers. I wanted to check on here and see if anyone would be interested in working on a web design for me. First off, I am totally new to all this web building and hosting,etc..
I can tell you, I do have a domain name registered at inmotionhosting and have played around on microsoft publisher but with my limited expierence and with only having publisher to use, I just didnt like the results. So if anyone might be interested just let me know, THanks.

possumfritter
08-17-2009, 01:59 PM
cattleman,

Have you checked out the "Dummie" books. They were quite helpful to me. But, I am stuck in the point and apply mode.

Also, have you checked out GoDaddy? They make it relatively simple to "create" a webpage. But they have a lot of add-ons you have to purchase to really get your webpage out there on the Net.

Good luck!

bretthexum
08-17-2009, 02:53 PM
Send me a PM with some more info on what you're looking for. I do some freelance stuff with a friend of mine.

edit:

guess you can't PM - need a min amount of posts I guess.
Post your email and I'll get back with you....

post it like emailaddress AT Yahoo or something, don't put the whole thing down. Spam bots love to troll forums and steal your email address.

decepticobra
08-18-2009, 06:40 AM
Hello fellow OKC'ers. I wanted to check on here and see if anyone would be interested in working on a web design for me. First off, I am totally new to all this web building and hosting,etc..
I can tell you, I do have a domain name registered at inmotionhosting and have played around on microsoft publisher but with my limited expierence and with only having publisher to use, I just didnt like the results. So if anyone might be interested just let me know, THanks.

i have a friend thats very tech savvy and may be interested. whats your price your looking to stay under?