View Full Version : Straight Pride. Right on!

Sooner&RiceGrad
01-31-2005, 07:11 PM
Sick and tired of gay pride this, gay pride that? Is it time the quieter side comes out, and save America? Well, then straight pride is for YOU!

http://www.straightpride.com/america.php

Some copy and paste jobs from the "hate mail" section... :elmer3:

Also, I believe Central State in Edmond hosts Central Okla's straight pride festival. How about that for events to attend?

mranderson
02-01-2005, 01:07 PM
Right on Sooner & Rice. I could not agree more.

We need to start a holiday and call it "Straight Pride Day.":bow:

Midtowner
02-01-2005, 02:19 PM
I'm all about the straight pride.

Sooner&RiceGrad
02-01-2005, 02:46 PM
Yes, but did you not see that Central State in Edmond has one? Maybe we should have another one in Nichols Hills at the same time as they have theirs on Classen.:sofa:

I want to write this abot our emoticons: They are very flashy and distracting. Perfect. They are irresistable to post.

Midtowner
02-04-2005, 07:18 AM
Yes, but did you not see that Central State in Edmond has one? Maybe we should have another one in Nichols Hills at the same time as they have theirs on Classen.:sofa:

I want to write this abot our emoticons: They are very flashy and distracting. Perfect. They are irresistable to post.

I had a class with the young man that is currently leading the Young Republicans at UCO. He's an ambitious kid. Smart, but misguided.

That's the trouble with many Young Republican chapters. They don't always understand that they need to approach sensative topics in a mature way.