View Full Version : Tom Elmore Guest Blogs at OKC Central

Steve
08-04-2009, 08:25 PM
Yep, you heard it right ... My next stunt will be to get Melody at Coffee Slingers to serve me Sanka.

CCOKC
08-04-2009, 09:46 PM
I nearly fell out of my chair when I opened your blog this evening Steve. I've got to give you your props on this one. Thanks for all the good work. I hope you know it does not go unnoticed.

Steve
08-05-2009, 08:01 AM
Thanks!

Luke
08-05-2009, 02:11 PM
Steve, you seem like one cool dude.

You're the kind of person I would enjoy talking with over a cup of coffee.

Keep it up.

:)

Steve
08-05-2009, 02:13 PM
Anytime you want to grab a cup of coffee, just let me know - I like meeting readers and hearing what they're interested in. In some cases (like with Doug), good friendships have ensued - not sure if I'd want to burden anyone with that though....

Luke
08-05-2009, 02:21 PM
Anytime you want to grab a cup of coffee, just let me know - I like meeting readers and hearing what they're interested in. In some cases (like with Doug), good friendships have ensued - not sure if I'd want to burden anyone with that though....

I may take you up on that...

CCOKC
08-06-2009, 09:02 AM

That's funny Steve. I saw you last year downtown and you were with your family so I decided not to come up and introduce myself. Next time I will definitely bug you.