View Full Version : best place.

pedro
07-19-2009, 11:29 AM
Can anyone tell me what is the best area to open a restaurant a in oklahoma city? I will appreciate your help.

tuck
07-20-2009, 08:32 AM
I wish it was that easy. It all depends on your concept, price point, etc...

old okie
07-20-2009, 12:38 PM
Tuck is right, but I would also add that you have to consider the location as it applies to the type of patrons you hope to attract. That might be considered part of the "concept" and "price point" he mentions, but to me, appealing to a certain group of people (e.g., families, young adults, or mature adults) is a bit of a different idea.

Further, once you start looking into locations, you have to consider what other types of businesses, in addition to restaurants, are located nearby. That can definitely impact your success.

OKCMallen
07-20-2009, 08:24 PM
If it has to do with buffalo wings, by my house.:kicking:

Luke
07-21-2009, 02:35 PM
The ambiance of eating canal-side has always been appealing. And there are still spots available in Bricktown proper right there on the canal.

so1rfan
07-21-2009, 04:25 PM
No offense, but if you are going to a message board to get information about where to open a restaurant, then I would hate to be your banker. I mean seriously, what kind of business plan is that?

I could see someone asking an open ended question like: If you were to open a restaurant anywhere in the metro, where would you open it and why?