View Full Version : Navy Federal Credit Union

TOWNHERO
07-10-2009, 12:52 PM
I am so happy, because I just found out that Midwest City has a branch of NFCU. I have been a member since 1977 and have both a checking and savings account. While I was in the Marines they were my main accounts, but when we moved back here, we had to get local accounts. NFCU sends me a statement each month and I write a check from my local account and mail it to Virgina. I put a little money in saving and a little in checking. I've been doing that since 1990. I use the checking for mad money. Now I can just drive over to Midwest City. I have always liked NFCU. I could barrow money anything. I have bought and paid for 5 cars and a couple of motorcyles, bought funiture, carpet just about anything and they were always prompt and great about lending me the money. I went over there during lunch and WOW that whole area on S.E. 29th across from Tinker has changed. I guess it's been at least 3 to 4 years since I've been there. Anyway, I am so happy there is a NFCU branch office locally.

Hollywood
07-10-2009, 06:44 PM
Interesting, would have been nice if they had been present in the area when I was on active duty with the Corps. I transitioned to them and they were great. When I EAS'd in 2005 I transferred everything to TFCU and luckily have found them just as helpful with any and everything I need.