View Full Version : Cock-boxing? Are you kidding?

okcpulse
01-26-2005, 09:25 PM
I really hope the legislature shelves this issue. If they even debate it, they better legalize tattooing all the way if lawmakers are crazy enough to listen to this guy.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/ALLPOLITICS/01/26/coxboxing.reut/index.html (http://www.cnn.com/2005/ALLPOLITICS/01/26/coxboxing.reut/index.html)

zuluwarrior0760
01-28-2005, 09:15 AM
Lawmakers should bear in mind the consequences of
having these types of proposals aired in the National
Media......ie CNN, Front page of YAHOO etc....

There's a huge part of the national population that still
think we drive around in Covered Wagons and eat by campfire..

This type of press does nothing to help Oklahoma's image nationally.....

Cockfighting was a completely closed economy when it was legal.....
little to zero benefit for the state as a whole......my advice to the
Cockfight hold ons.......

LEARN TO PLAY BLACKJACK!!!! IT'S LEGAL NOW!!!

Diogenes
01-28-2005, 10:46 AM
Frank Shurden is an embarrassment to Oklahoma politics. He is obsessed with castration and cock fighting .

Midtowner
01-28-2005, 01:08 PM
Frank Shurden is an embarrassment to Oklahoma politics. He is obsessed with castration and cock fighting .

Here's my suggestion for Shurden:

If he thinks that cock boxing is so humane, I'd like to lie him down in a coop, hands and legs bound with one of the roosters... Let the rooster "go at him" for awhile.. See if he still thinks it's humane.

We could even sell pay per view access.

mranderson
01-28-2005, 06:11 PM
Here's my suggestion for Shurden:

If he thinks that cock boxing is so humane, I'd like to lie him down in a coop, hands and legs bound with one of the roosters... Let the rooster "go at him" for awhile.. See if he still thinks it's humane.

We could even sell pay per view access.

My suggestion for him? Move to a hick state. We do not need his backward thinking in Oklahoma.:tiphat:

Midtowner
01-28-2005, 06:19 PM
My suggestion for him? Move to a hick state. We do not need his backward thinking in Oklahoma.:tiphat:

That'd work.

okcpulse
01-29-2005, 12:34 AM
Right on, mranderson!!!!

Keith
01-29-2005, 08:55 PM
"My suggestion for him? Move to a hick state. We do not need his backward thinking in Oklahoma.:tiphat:"

I couldn't have said it better myself.