View Full Version : Times that you wished that you had a camera

Midtowner
01-26-2005, 02:57 PM
This afternoon, I was filing some papers with the Supreme Court at the State Capital. Right outside the lower west entrance next to a green canopy is a sign that says "No Smoking within 25 Feet of this Canopy". Next to the sign was a police officer. Next to the police officer were two state senators, both smoking.

mranderson
02-20-2005, 09:59 AM
One time I wish I had a camera was actually one time I wish I could have USED a camera.

In 2000, I was taking a tour of MGM. I was the only one on the tour, so the tour guide told me he would just show me around and not make it a formal tour. Along the way, we were headed past the sound stage where Jeopardy is taped. Out popped this guy with graying hair and a mustache. The tour guide looked over and said "Hi, Alex." The man walked over and asked who his guest was. I introduced myself. Alex Trebeck and I talked for several minutes. Had the studio not had a policy against cameras on tour, my gallery would have included a picture of me with Alex Trebeck.

By the way. He siad two things that were a real compliment. He is impressed with the changes in Oklahoma City, and he said it sounded like I might just make a decent contestant. Maybe one day I will.

:bow: