View Full Version : OU Panoramic View of Stadium

TOWNHERO
06-19-2009, 02:25 PM
Hope this is not a repost, I searched and did not find anything.

THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST AMAZING THINGS I HAVE SEEN DONE WITH A CAMERA. DON'T JUST CLICK AND DRAG LEFT TO RIGHT OR RIGHT TO LEFT, GO UP AND DOWN.

Coolest site ever for OU fans and non OU fans, it's just cool - Panoramic views of Owen field

Be sure to click on the various scenes at the upper right hand corner.

Oklahoma Memorial Stadium Virtual Tour (http://host.newspin360.net/soonersportstour/)

Centerback
06-19-2009, 03:46 PM
very cool

kevinpate
06-20-2009, 04:37 AM
nice!

jstanthrnme
06-20-2009, 07:34 AM
That is really awesome. I can't wait for the season to start!

One thing I noticed, in the "Sidelines" scene, you can easily pick out Jim Ross (JR) at the end of the OU bench area on the 25 yd line.

jstanthrnme
06-20-2009, 07:40 AM
Another fun fact, on game days, that stadium has a bigger population than any city or town in Oklahoma, except for OKC, Tulsa, and Lawton.

gen70
06-20-2009, 01:00 PM
Hope this is not a repost, I searched and did not find anything.

THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST AMAZING THINGS I HAVE SEEN DONE WITH A CAMERA. DON'T JUST CLICK AND DRAG LEFT TO RIGHT OR RIGHT TO LEFT, GO UP AND DOWN.

Coolest site ever for OU fans and non OU fans, it's just cool - Panoramic views of Owen field

Be sure to click on the various scenes at the upper right hand corner.

Oklahoma Memorial Stadium Virtual Tour (http://host.newspin360.net/soonersportstour/)

Thanks...I just got back from the top of the pressbox. I'am gonna have some fun with this.

metro
06-22-2009, 09:43 AM
Another fun fact, on game days, that stadium has a bigger population than any city or town in Oklahoma, except for OKC, Tulsa, and Lawton.

Or Norman....

bombermwc
07-15-2009, 08:20 AM
Press Box View = WOW!!!

westsidesooner
07-15-2009, 08:27 AM
I got to watch part of a game from the top of the pressbox a few years ago when the company I was working for was dong some work there. Amazing views. 52 days til football season. I can hardly wait. Cooler weather, football and beer. :bow:

TOWNHERO
07-15-2009, 08:42 AM
Since I work for OUHSC, myself and some of the guys that work in our department got a personal tour of the Switzer Center and the stadium. The press box and the east side is awesome. The Switzer Center was the best part. IMO