View Full Version : There are no forums for this... i don't think

mmonroe
06-17-2009, 11:37 AM
Last night i'm headed out to the Greenhouse on Classen. Headed from midwest city on I-40 and I'm in the left lane, minding my own business doing about 70mph and I look in my rear view mirror to see this white Ford F350, probably about a 2007 model come cruising up my lane pretty fast. The truck gets right behind me and turns on flashing white and yellow lights. I slow down and get over. He passes me and there are no signs on his doors or anything. His tag is in the back glass behind window tint. I followed behind him doing 90 to try and get his tag number but even then I couldn't keep up. He also did it to another car about 1/8 of a mile in front of me after that.

I don't know who this guy is, or if you guys have experienced this, but it pretty well pissed me off and if I see the guy there are going to be some issues. I don't believe anyone who is not law enforcement or emergency medical vehicles should have the right to do this. :fighting3

mireaux
06-17-2009, 12:07 PM
so i guess the title of this thread could be summed as "redneck road rage"??

yeah, i usually dont encounter too many idiots when driving on short commutes throughout the city (i reside in dallas, but visit my hometown of okc often). however, when i make that 200 mile drive back and forth along I-35, thats when i usually run into some sort of trouble.

im not a speeder at all, i was when i was younger but then got tired of shelling out big bucks for tickets so i stopped it.

ill do the maximum legal limit and then lock on cruise control and try to do my part of getting into the slower lane. so whats the problem?

well, there are others in the right lane who are going slower than me, so ill eventually catch up to them.

usually im fortunate enough to pass them by using the left lane and then getting in front on them again in the right lane without it interfering my cruise control setting.

but it tends to happen so frequently sometimes, that i might as well just be staying on the left side, you know,... in whats called.. "the passing lane"...(not the "fast lane", idiots)

all along this extensive 200 mile stretch, there are numerous white signs posted with the maximum permissible speed limit...so why on earth do so many drivers exceed it? its bad for two reasons: 1. the law may catch you and issue a fine. 2. it takes a real mechanical beating on your car

so anyways, there i am hanging out in the left lane, the passing lane of traffic..locked on to 70mph, or the highest possible speed allowed..and on cruise control. everything seems dandy and perfect cause im now able to pass up large semi trucks and everyone else who is locked onto cruise control and is doing a slower speed than me. right??

....WRONG!!!!...

nope..i cant win. cause before i know it, im looking in my rear view mirror and seeing some idiot who is gaining steadily on me doing at least 90 mph and is wanting to pass me. then eventually they are tailgating me.

am i at fault here? im doing the maximum speed limit already. if i go any faster i will be officially breaking the law. i cant get over to the right just yet, cause im passing someone else up. otherwise, if no one else was on the right, i would assuredly get over so the idiot would pass me.

the worst is when, theres someone im trying to pass in the right lane, who is doing..say 65 mph..and they are locked onto cruise control and im passing them slowly doing my 70mph on cruise control..so it will take some time..especially if its a long semi truck, or multiple cars im passing...

...then i have some idiot come shooting down the road behind doing about 100mph, and then they are in my rearview flashing their headlights...why? i cant get over just yet..im passing vehicles to the right...but im not going to be intimidated to illegally speed just to pass them and make the idiot behind me happy. not to mention it pains me to keep having to reset my cruise control setting.

so, i just ignore them and go about my business and pass the vehicles like normal..which to them seems that im taking forever.

and lo and behold, one of those magical "slower traffic stay to the right side" signs magically appears out of no where to intensify the situation. lovely.

..really now? .."slower traffic stay to the right side"??...ok, thats kind of a vague interpretation there, huh. ...maybe the sign should read instead "vehicles doing less than 70mph stay to the right side"...because im doing the top permissible speed limit already trying to pass up "the slower traffic on the right lane".

but with this idiot tailgating me, it makes me seem like i should also be in that right lane too...but i cant, because they are going so slow that i would crash right into the rear of their vehicle.

should there be 3 lanes of traffic on I-35 then? the left lane as a sort of "no-holds-barred" autobahn, the middle lane for a lesser legal speed, and the right lane for much slower vehicles? would that alleviate or resolve the issues i encounter??

so anyways, back to the guy who is tailgating me as im trying to pass vehicles in the right lane...

good thing im wearing sunglasses so the idiot behind me can not try to ascertain any direct eye contact with me.

so anyways, thats my two cents on road rage, im not much of a retailiater..and really dont like to start things either. but from my perspective, no matter how hard you try to avoid road rage, theres always idiots that try to get you involved..so it would seem that its unavoidable at all levels. so i feel your pain in that regard.

metro
06-17-2009, 12:18 PM
Yeah, I hate driving between any two cities on highways, idiots keep making you get off your cruise control because they decide to fluctuate their speed constantly. Just drove to Tulsa yesterday and there were plenty of them.

Heyuri
06-17-2009, 12:21 PM
Passing in the left lane is fine, nobody likes being stuck behind somebody going slower then them. Though, as long as your passing somebody, more then likely they will be civil. Sitting in the left lane without passing anybody is where the road rage usually shows up... Its against the law and inconsiderate.

mireaux
06-17-2009, 12:43 PM
Yeah, I hate driving between any two cities on highways, idiots keep making you get off your cruise control because they decide to fluctuate their speed constantly. Just drove to Tulsa yesterday and there were plenty of them.

ohhhh yeeahh...the turner turnpike is full of renegade rogues who love to speed like devils. i wont lie, that 100 mile stretch of countryside gets pretty boring, but these speeders need to lay off watching star trek so much, ,...it does indeed take time to travel a distance, and no one has yet invented teleportation yet.

good thing plenty of speed traps are set up all along the turner, especially coming into okc/edmond...yeeeeowww!!

mmonroe
06-17-2009, 12:44 PM
I will also add there was 1 other car, about three car links behind me, in the middle lane, and no other car in site until about a mile later, then there was three.

bristolscene
06-17-2009, 03:36 PM
Sounds like an electrician or road maintenance man was abusing his lights haha. If I recall correctly, the only lights that are for emergency vehicles in Oklahoma are red, blue and white, and I believe green for Wildlife Dept. Amber lights can be used by anybody, really, including private security, work trucks, etc.

Midtowner
06-17-2009, 03:39 PM
I'm glad there's no forum for this. If we needed a forum for this sort of subject, that'd be a bad thing I think.

DaveSkater
06-18-2009, 08:22 AM
I have a sunroof and a penny collection.....

Do the math! LOL

El Gato Pollo Loco!!!
06-18-2009, 12:41 PM

Do the math! LOL

I've got a big net.

I mean, you know with this recession and everything...

[insert Bruce Willis smirk here]

mireaux
06-18-2009, 12:58 PM

Do the math! LOL

sounds like the math equates to severe damage to various driver's windshields if youre hauling ass down any freeway tossing those pennies out the sunroof.:beaten_fi

Patrick
06-18-2009, 02:49 PM
This is the correct forum for this.

DaveSkater
06-18-2009, 03:10 PM
You don't toss em blatent like, you leave your hand on the armrest and flick em, sneaky like up and out the sunroof. If it happens to chip someone who was following too closely, well, perhaps they should back up.

My truck has deep treads on the tires, it might have just been a rock I picked up. At highway speeds its hard to tell......

I haven't had to do that in years btw. I've mellowed quite a bit both in my driving habits and my offensive driving. LOL

DaveSkater
06-18-2009, 03:11 PM
I've got a big net.

I mean, you know with this recession and everything...

[insert Bruce Willis smirk here]

Well, flash your lights twice then, and I'll switch to quarters for ya!

Caboose
06-18-2009, 04:00 PM
I will also add there was 1 other car, about three car links behind me, in the middle lane, and no other car in site until about a mile later, then there was three.

You were in the wrong lane. Get out of the passing lane unless you are passing people.

mireaux
06-18-2009, 07:27 PM
You were in the wrong lane. Get out of the passing lane unless you are passing people.

at least you have the intellect to call it what it is...A PASSING LANE...not a damn "fast lane"

(screw The Eagles for popularizing the incorrect terminology in one of their songs)

mmonroe
06-19-2009, 10:38 AM
I'm already speeding in the "Passing Lane" even though in my original post I called it the "left" lane. If the jack a$$ wanted to go around, he could have switched to one of the other two lanes and gone around me, not sped up behind me and illegally flash non emergency lights like a dick just so he didn't have to switch lanes. Seems it would have been easier for him to switch lanes as he was approaching than to have to use his breaks, slow down, and wait for me to get over. Non the less, if I see this guy again, i'm taking his tag or as I too have a cup full of change in my console, I may be as so inclined to fling it out the window.

Caboose
06-19-2009, 04:21 PM
I'm already speeding in the "Passing Lane" even though in my original post I called it the "left" lane. If the jack a$$ wanted to go around, he could have switched to one of the other two lanes and gone around me, not sped up behind me and illegally flash non emergency lights like a dick just so he didn't have to switch lanes. Seems it would have been easier for him to switch lanes as he was approaching than to have to use his breaks, slow down, and wait for me to get over. Non the less, if I see this guy again, i'm taking his tag or as I too have a cup full of change in my console, I may be as so inclined to fling it out the window.

It doesn't matter if you were speeding or not. If you weren't actively passing someone then you have you no business in that lane. It isn't the "fast lane" it is the "passing lane". It has nothing to do with how fast you are going relative to the speed limit. In fact, you being in the passing lane while not passing is just as illegal as the other guy flashing his emergency lights like a dick. If someone has to pass you on the right then YOU are in the wrong. You had no reason to not be in the right lane in the scenario you described. Stop breaking the law and driving like a prick.

mireaux
06-20-2009, 01:50 PM
if there was just but only ONE sole style of automobile that every driver globally was forced to drive,,it would solve a LOT of problems with road rage.

NO more, "I have the sleek (insert: BMW, Mercedes, Lexus, Porsche, Acura, Infiniti, etc) and will pass you up stylishly" (rather than needfully, because really I have no real need to pass you other than to show you how much better my car is than yours is)

So, yeah, take all applicable elements that make the roads an Automotive Fashion Show, and theres no more need to brag.

It would at least solve that aspect. Solving the aspect of idiotic drivers is a whole other ballgame.

so why cant we all conform to and use just one style of automobile?..i mean we all agree upon and conform to just one style of toilet. You dont walk into restroom and are presented with options for basic OR luxury toilets. (they have them in Japan..complete with silent flush, heated seats and even a small lcd tv affixed to pass the time better)

dismayed
06-20-2009, 10:38 PM

You were both at fault. Get over it.

Thunder
06-21-2009, 04:06 AM
He was in the passing lane to pass another car is when the stupid white truck was speeding up behind him. So, technically, mmonroe wasn't at a fault.

Caboose
06-22-2009, 09:17 AM
He was in the passing lane to pass another car is when the stupid white truck was speeding up behind him. So, technically, mmonroe wasn't at a fault.

Not really. Monroe was already ahead of the other car and did not get out of the passing lane. On top of that, why was he in that lane to begin with? The right lane was clear! Ideally, both Monroe and the other car should have been in the far right lane OR the other car should have been in the right lane and Monroe in the middle. But in the scenario Monroe described, there was no reason for him to have ever been out of the right lane.

Had Monroe been in the proper lane the incident would not have happened.

bretthexum
06-22-2009, 09:25 AM
Sorry, but it drives me NUTS when people sit in the left (passing) lane even if they are technically speeding. If you move over after passing someone there isn't an issue.

mireaux
06-22-2009, 10:09 AM
Sorry, but it drives me NUTS when people sit in the left (passing) lane even if they are technically speeding. If you move over after passing someone there isn't an issue.....

....unless you get back over to the right lane and are on cruise control and keep on catching up to folks who are also on cruise control, but a slower setting. so at that point, its better just to rock on back over to the passing lane...set your cruise control to the highest legally possible speed, and watch in your rearview as all the tempermental idiots who desire to break the law and speed come rushing up on your rear bumper with headlights a'flickering.

this thread is a never-ending circus of opinions.

Lord Helmet
06-22-2009, 10:52 AM
I stay out of the left lane unless I'm passing someone as a general rule. However, if I'm in the left lane, and someone comes up behind (or I see them coming) I get back on the right to get out of their way. The whole lights flashing thing...it's to let you know they want to pass, so get out of the way :)

mireaux
06-22-2009, 02:11 PM
The whole lights flashing thing...it's to let you know they want to pass, so get out of the way :)

but if they are going faster than what the posted speed limit says they deserve to be taught a lesson, so back behind my bumper they shall linger. they wanna break the speed limit and pass me? do it on the right side.

todays lesson: **** EXCEEDING THE SPEED LIMIT = SPEEDING TICKET *** (so dont speed!)

Caboose
06-22-2009, 02:37 PM
but if they are going faster than what the posted speed limit says they deserve to be taught a lesson, so back behind my bumper they shall linger. they wanna break the speed limit and pass me? do it on the right side.

todays lesson: **** EXCEEDING THE SPEED LIMIT = SPEEDING TICKET *** (so dont speed!)

Why do you pick and choose which traffic laws to observe? If someone is having to pass you on the right then you are just as much in violation of the law as they are if they are speeding.

bretthexum
06-23-2009, 10:07 AM
its better just to rock on back over to the passing lane....

Yes. You pass and you move over. For one - it's dangerous to have the idiots behind you speeding and cuttting over to the right lane to pass you. I do agree the flashing lights are not needed. But it's better to move over and let them get by.

Lord Helmet
06-23-2009, 10:33 AM

So you're the one guy that doesn't speed EVER. Gotcha.

oneforone
06-30-2009, 10:36 PM
I would have called *55 and made him tailgate me until OHP came up on him. You should only stop or yield to red or blue lights. Yellow and Green are security companies, road crews and wrecker services.

If anybody here ever encounters this guy, get as much information as you can that describes the vehicle. Note body damage, accessories, rust and any other thing that makes the vehicle stand out.

Heyuri
07-01-2009, 08:25 AM

If you force somebody to pass you on the right, you are in violation of the law too. Lingering in the passing lane is illegal and dangerous. The lesson here is, don't try to force others to obey traffic laws by throwing your vehicle in front of them. What if its a man with his pregnant wife in the car in labor? What if its an off duty police officer who just got a call to rush into the station? What if is a doctor rushing to the hospital after an emergency...

My point is, obstructing traffic is very illegal and very dangerous and very stupid. Speeding is very illegal, very dangerous and very stupid. Don't do either, drive the speed limit, in the far right lane.

TaoMaas
07-01-2009, 08:30 AM
The lesson here is, don't try to force others to obey traffic laws by throwing your vehicle in front of them.

Bingo! The instant that we begin to try and "teach others a lesson", we become the problem, not the solution. It's aggressive driving, but in a "passive/aggressive" way. Whenever we attempt to impose our will on other drivers...we've crossed a line that we shouldn't have crossed. If you're in the left lane and someone overtakes you from behind...keep in mind that you are NOT deputized to enforce the law!...move to the right lane and know that the odds will eventually catch up to the speeder.

DaveSkater
07-01-2009, 03:18 PM
if you force somebody to pass you on the right, you are in violation of the law too. Lingering in the passing lane is illegal and dangerous. The lesson here is, don't try to force others to obey traffic laws by throwing your vehicle in front of them. What if its a man with his pregnant wife in the car in labor? What if its an off duty police officer who just got a call to rush into the station? What if is a doctor rushing to the hospital after an emergency...

My point is, obstructing traffic is very illegal and very dangerous and very stupid. Speeding is very illegal, very dangerous and very stupid. Don't do either, drive the speed limit, in the far right lane.

+1

Matt
04-06-2010, 10:44 AM
Bringing this over from the homosexual license plate thread (http://www.okctalk.com/okc-underground/17837-im-gay-tag-denied-4.html#post314129).

theres no such thing as a "fast lane", the eagles were smokin crack when they wrote that silly song.

there are, however, speed limits posted on signs requiring all to legally adhere to, not doing so tends to attract the attention of police officers who will issue you traffic citations.

its okay to drive the correct speed in the left lane. i do it all the time with my cruise control firmly locked on. youre not breaking the law since youre driving at the maximum legally permissible speed allowed. those who wish to pass you by driving at illegal speed limits are thus breaking the speed limit law and will surely be caught and fined in due time.

And camping out in the passing lane is now just as illegal:

"Oklahoma State Troopers . . . have begun enforcing the state's left lane law.

Section 41-11-301 dictates that "Upon all roadways any vehicle proceeding at less than the normal speed of traffic at the time and place under the conditions then existing shall be driven in the right-hand lane when available for traffic..." What this means is that unless you're doing at least the speed limit or are about to make a left turn, you need to stay out of the left passing lane or risk being pulled over by the guys with the flashing rooftop lights."

Hallelujah! Oklahoma busting slow drivers in left lane (http://www.autoblog.com/2008/01/11/hallelujah-oklahoma-busting-slow-drivers-in-left-lane/)

Seriously, unless you're actually, you know, passing somebody, get the H out of the passing lane and leave the law enforcement to, you know, law enforcement.

If the speed limit is 65 mph, but the normal speed of traffic is 72 mph are you breaking the left lane law? As I read it, Yes you are since I dodn't see anything about "posted speed limit".

im not talking about driving at less than normal speed of traffic. im talking about drving at the fastest legally permissible speed lawfully allowed in the left lane. by doing this, youre not breaking the law, since anyone going faster than you would thus be breaking the speed limit law by attempting to pass you.

Who do you think a cop's more likely to pull over, the one guy doing the speed limit in the passing lane, or everybody else doing five over, having to pass him on the right?

Matt
04-06-2010, 10:47 AM
By the way, here's one of the first results (http://www.kregelkalaw.com/Traffic_Offenses.php) I got by Googling the phrase "impeding the natural flow of traffic":

"TIPS FOR SAFE DRIVING

If you talk with experts like professional drivers, police officers, accident reconstructionists, driving instructors, and traffic safety experts, you'll find a number of common suggestions for safe driving, because failure in these areas contributes to most traffic crashes.

(snip)

• Go with the Flow: Good drivers have one habit in common: They don't obstruct the flow of traffic by adamantly driving at or below the posted speed limit when it's clear other cars (and traffic in general) is moving faster. Such drivers mistakenly believe they're in the right, legally speaking -- "I'm doing the speed limit!" -- but in fact they are impeding the flow of traffic, which is also illegal in most states. Safe drivers try to drive within 5 mph of the prevailing speed of the cars around them -- and yield to faster-moving traffic if they're uncomfortable about keeping up with the pace or driving a few miles per hour faster than the posted limit. "

MadMonk
04-06-2010, 11:04 AM
Also, your speedometer may be slightly different than the next guy's. Keep in mind that there is some fudge-factor involved.

Bottom line: don't be rude and just get over to the right to let people pass as soon as you can. Also, don't be rude and ride someone's bumper who's obviously just trying to pass.

Now, for those of you who like to creep along and never pass in the left lane, I can only hope that there's a special place in hell for you. :LolLolLol

mmonroe
04-06-2010, 11:41 AM
same me, different day.. I was leaving the greenhouse this past saturday night, and a guy in a Red Ford Explorer License Plate 112*FGH pulled up behind me, while I was sitting at the RED stoplight and flashed his brights at me several times, I wouldn't go, obviously because the lights are RED. When they do turn green, I make a left, go under the overpass, and make a right onto the next street, the jackass follows and chunks something out the window at my car, well, it wasn't my car, but non the less. But why? Because I wouldn't go on RED? If anyone just so happens to work at the DMV and could look up the tag number... and just so happen to PM me a name and address.... not going to happen but eh.

skyrick
04-06-2010, 05:07 PM
I'm not sure about OKC these days (been in DFW area for 22 yrs), but if someone was behaving that way on the highway, I sure wouldn't follow him at 90 mph to make a point. People down here carry guns, lots of them! Much easier to pull out of his lane and let him go on his merry way.

fuzzytoad
04-07-2010, 05:18 AM
I'm not sure about OKC these days (been in DFW area for 22 yrs), but if someone was behaving that way on the highway, I sure wouldn't follow him at 90 mph to make a point. People down here carry guns, lots of them! Much easier to pull out of his lane and let him go on his merry way.

I'm surprised more OKC drivers don't have the backs of their heads blown out by the insanely pissed-off people stuck behind them.

td25er
04-07-2010, 11:47 AM

MFers like you cause road rage and accidents.

mireaux
04-08-2010, 01:27 AM
got dust under your fingernails, there td25er?? how far did you have to dig to archive that ancient comment from me?

skyrick
04-08-2010, 05:34 AM
got dust under your fingernails, there td25er?? how far did you have to dig to archive that ancient comment from me?

He makes a valid, if crude, point about that kind of behavior.

td25er
04-08-2010, 07:00 AM

I dug a whopping two pages. I wasn't the one that bumped the "ancient" thread. I noticed it, read the 2 pages, and commented.

I'm not saying speeders are w/o blame, but baiting people on the road is wreckless and more dangerous than speeding.

Martin
04-08-2010, 07:10 AM
mfers like you cause road rage and accidents.

i don't think you need to be calling other users on this board "mf'ers"... be civilized.

-M

TaoMaas
04-08-2010, 09:02 AM
Do we get to vote on who is allowed to "teach us a lesson" out on the highways? What if someone thinks the posted speed limit is too fast and uses too much gas? Are they within their rights to also assume the role of teacher and block both lanes at 50 mph to teach us how much safer and more fuel efficient it is to slow down?

Matt
04-08-2010, 09:36 AM

Hey, why is it that nobody's ever seen "mireaux" and "decepticobra" together at the same place at the same time? It's weird. It's like Clark Kent and Superman or something. Did they ever find out where it was that Clark ran off to whenever Supes showed up?

gmwise
04-08-2010, 10:38 AM
If I think someone is a jerk I READ every post they ever made, to determined if the person is just having a bad day, or really a jerk.
Its far easier to put them on ignored.

Kerry
04-08-2010, 11:56 AM
When someone would flash their light behind me that was my cue to slow down and just let them flash away. However, there are so many police looking for speeders now I change lanes and let them go. One more than one occasion I called the Highway Patrol to report dangerous drivers, and then found those drivers pulled over a few miles down the road.

RealJimbo
04-14-2010, 02:07 PM
...and around in circles we go. All of this illustrates, in my opinion, why they don't allow us to mount machine guns on our front bumpers. Testosterone and general bad moods could cause a lot of mahem. Do I ever get angry behind the wheel? Sure! Do I ever talk to other drivers, even though they can't hear me? Sure! But I have stopped doing anything overt to demonstrate my displeasure to other motorists. Why? Just consider that if someone is a big enough idiot to drive across three lanes in heavy traffic (risking the lives of a dozen people including their own) just to get to an exit when there is another one a mere mile down the road, they might have a gun, knife (even a sword if you watch the news) or who knows what and use it on you.

Many years ago I got into a battle of wits only half-armed. I was in the on-ramp north bound from Santa Fe to Broadway extension. If you know this on-ramp, you know that it narrows down from two lanes to one. The left lane yields to the right lane. I was in the right lane and some knuckle-dragger was in the left. He tried to push in front of me and the NASCAR driver in me took over. I cut him off. Then he got on my back bumper (literally within a foot), honking and flipping me off. So naturally I slowed down, with him unable to get around me. I kept slowing down until he backed off. Then as I got up to Broadway, he tried to make a move around me on the left, to cut me off. Again with the NASCAR instincts, I sped up (I obviously had more horsepower than I did brains) and stayed ahead of him, making him all the more angry. Once we got into traffic, he couldn't get around me, so I slowed down again. All of this was happening in pretty fast succession. When we reached the 63rd street exit, he took around me on the right and headed up the off-ramp. As he did, he flipped me the finger as I blew him a kiss (yep, me, the big old hairy-legged cave man - I blew him a kiss). That seemed to really trip his trigger so to speak and I saw him getting back on Broadway on the other side of 63rd, again behind me. By this time, I'm starting to think about living for another day and let him speed by me, again with the one-finger salute, as I held my hanky up under one eye to show that I was so scared I was crying. I guess I'm lucky I didn't get into either a wreck or a fight, so that's the last time I've pushed anything that far.

mmonroe
04-15-2010, 01:17 PM
same me, different day.. I was leaving the greenhouse this past saturday night, and a guy in a Red Ford Explorer License Plate 112*FGF pulled up behind me, while I was sitting at the RED stoplight and flashed his brights at me several times, I wouldn't go, obviously because the lights are RED. When they do turn green, I make a left, go under the overpass, and make a right onto the next street, the jackass follows and chunks something out the window at my car, well, it wasn't my car, but non the less. But why? Because I wouldn't go on RED? If anyone just so happens to work at the DMV and could look up the tag number... and just so happen to PM me a name and address.... not going to happen but eh.

*$#H(#N I saw this guy at WalMart last night. He reversed into the parking spot I had my blinker on for. I watched his fat *()@#H#) walk up to the doors of WalMart... it took every ounce for me not to either run him over, or F up his car. It was the same guy, license plate and all.... lives in the mid-del area. I think i've seen him at one of the clubs I frequent... i'll wait.:fighting3