View Full Version : OKCREview.com is Live

bjohn9
06-16-2009, 07:13 AM
Yesterday I launched a new website devoted to coverage of the OKC and national commercial real estate community, www.okcreview.com (http://www.okcreview.com).

Please give it a look and let me know what you think.

Ben Johnson

OKCMallen
06-16-2009, 04:52 PM
Site looks great!

Karried
06-16-2009, 06:38 PM
Wow, great work on your site!

Decious
06-16-2009, 08:39 PM
Looks great! Thanks for sharing.

dismayed
06-16-2009, 10:29 PM
Wow, great looking sight and good content. I'm not easily impressed but I like this. Only one suggestion -- change the web page title from "Home" to something like "OKCReview" that way if someone bookmarks your site what they see in their bookmarks folder is OKCReview. Keep your name up there in front of everyone. Great looking site!

David
06-17-2009, 07:54 AM
Wow, great looking sight and good content. I'm not easily impressed but I like this. Only one suggestion -- change the web page title from "Home" to something like "OKCReview" that way if someone bookmarks your site what they see in their bookmarks folder is OKCReview. Keep your name up there in front of everyone. Great looking site!

As an addendum to what dismayed suggested, I would suggest retitling your pages to "OKCReview - <Current Title>", for example, "OKCReview - Home", "OKCReview - Industry links" and so on. That way you keep the descriptive page titles you have right now as well as adding the site specific name for use in bookmarks.

Nice site design.

bjohn9
06-17-2009, 08:06 AM
Thanks all for the comments. They are much appreciated!

Ben

workman45
06-17-2009, 10:08 AM
Great site, very informative.