View Full Version : MWC Fazoli's Closed?

oneforone
05-27-2009, 11:00 PM
I drove by the MWC Fazoli's today. The signs were being taken off the building and it looked like the store was being cleaned out.

John
05-27-2009, 11:36 PM
Same with the Edmond Fazoli's on 2nd.

I'd assume it has something to do with a local(regional?) owner/operator of the franchises.

kevinpate
05-28-2009, 04:21 AM
Norman's closed some time back

Lauri101
05-28-2009, 06:37 PM
No great loss - the one and only time I ate there I was sick as a dog!

CuatrodeMayo
05-29-2009, 09:07 PM
I didn't realized the one on 2nd closed. Dang.

The one in Stillwater was coverted to a Chipotle.

jsibelius
05-29-2009, 10:06 PM
I noticed yesterday the Edmond Fazoli's was gone. I won't miss it. I hope they replace it with something good.

Easy180
05-30-2009, 01:23 PM
Don't go there anymore but the Fazoli's on NW Expwy near Rockwell was pretty good when it was in my lunch rotation....Can't beat free breadsticks with a $5 meal

oneforone
05-30-2009, 04:26 PM
I drove by the store last night. The sign on the store simply stated Closed please visit us at the Memorial and NW Expressway locations.

Honestly, I think more people will opt for Mazzios or Primo's before making the drive up North. Fazoli's is good but it is not worth a thirty minute drive across the metro.

I think the store maybe turning into something else. The work crews were back out there today taking the road sign down and removing the awnings.

I would love to see Johnnie's or Freddie's come to MWC.

GWB
05-31-2009, 04:55 AM
I drove by the store last night. The sign on the store simply stated Closed please visit us at the Memorial and NW Expressway locations.

Honestly, I think more people will opt for Mazzios or Primo's before making the drive up North. Fazoli's is good but it is not worth a thirty minute drive across the metro.

I think the store maybe turning into something else. The work crews were back out there today taking the road sign down and removing the awnings.

I would love to see Johnnie's or Freddie's come to MWC.

Between the two, I prefer Freddie's.

JerzeeGrlinOKC
05-31-2009, 08:51 AM
Another Fazoli's bites the dust? A tear I shed not. Dude you could make most of the stuff they serve at a quarter of the price and it would be much better (and would take you the same time it would to drive to there).

I will celebrate the day when I do a search for Italian in the metro and a Fazoli's doesn't come up on the list...

BailJumper
05-31-2009, 12:55 PM
Fazoli's had to have about the worst Italian food in the state. I've had Chef-Boyardee that tasted better than that crap. And it wasn't even at a good price.

Obviously I am not alone in this opinion or that wouldn't be closing down.

oneforone
08-27-2009, 01:56 AM
Fazoli's had to have about the worst Italian food in the state. I've had Chef-Boyardee that tasted better than that crap. And it wasn't even at a good price.

Obviously I am not alone in this opinion or that wouldn't be closing down.

Seriously.... tell us how you "really" feel about Fazoli's.