View Full Version : Idiocy

Steve
05-14-2009, 08:11 PM
HCwADHa0crk

Not sure what forum to put this in. I just know all of you will quickly come to the same conclusion as me: there is no one, I mean no one, on this site who comes close to being as crazy as this guy.
"Oh sweet Jesus"....

jstanthrnme
05-14-2009, 08:20 PM
Like a broken record, that guy. Wow.

Karried
05-14-2009, 08:25 PM
omg.. I freaking hate tornados. That guy is an idiot. And lucky to be alive.

Steve
05-14-2009, 08:27 PM
I just can't figure this out: these chasers all survive and live to see another day, and people taking shelter in their houses die. Something's wrong with that. Very, very wrong.

jstanthrnme
05-14-2009, 08:32 PM
That is a similiar to a question I thought about last night...Storm/Tornado Chaser Deaths/Injurys.

Does it ever happen?

jstanthrnme
05-14-2009, 09:37 PM
Watching Nightline on ABC right now, and they just showed a clip of the above footage and will have a story on it, FYI.

venture
05-15-2009, 06:54 AM
That is a similiar to a question I thought about last night...Storm/Tornado Chaser Deaths/Injurys.

Does it ever happen?

To this date, there has never been a reported death of a chaser to tornado. I though can think of 2 occasions where hydroplaning took place after the chase that killed the driver/chaser.

westsidesooner
05-15-2009, 08:21 AM
Sorry I missed this thread before posting a vid here----->http://www.okctalk.com/current-events/17855-severe-weather-outlook-may-12-13th-5.html If these kinda stunts keep up Im afraid there will be a chaser (yahoo) killed someday.

kmf563
05-15-2009, 08:36 AM
That must have been his first encounter with a tornado and he wasn't very smart. Unless it was rain wrapped, he should have known where it was and it couldn't have snuck up on him like that. The dumbest part of that whole thing was saying "I love you dad" what? Like you might die?

Listen people, the reason why people die in their homes more is because they don't educate themselves on tornadoes and don't protect themselves from flying debris. Tornadoes don't kill people, the stuff they fling around is what kills people.

I would storm chase anyday rather than go into a storm cellar. I'm claustrophobic and know I would die down there trapped under debris for days and starve to death. lol. No, I'll be in the car watching the tornado so I know exactly where it is and where it's going.

TaoMaas
05-15-2009, 09:12 AM
If these kinda stunts keep up Im afraid there will be a chaser (yahoo) killed someday.

That's what will stop it. When everyone witnesses the death of a chaser live. Okay...yeah...I know what some folks will say. These are highly trained chasers who know what they are doing. In response, I quote what an experienced rider told me about motorcycles, "It's when you think you've got it mastered that you screw up and get hurt because you quit being as careful as you used to be."