View Full Version : Flower shops

bandnerd
05-12-2009, 02:21 PM
I apologize in advance if this is in the wrong forum...didn't really know where else to put this.

A student's mom passed away today after a prolonged illness. The student is supposed to graduate next Saturday. As a gesture of sympathy, the senior class wants to put together some nice flower arrangements--3 of them, for aesthetics AND because three students in that class have lost parents over the last couple of years--to display at the graduation ceremony, along with a blurb in the program that the arrangements represent those parents who were unable to be with us at the graduation.

What OKC flower shops would you recommend? Mind you, when I got married, I went through an individual, not a shop, so I really don't know. I know there are a ton of them in the city, but since the kids are putting the money together and this is fairly short notice, I'm kind of scrambling.

Thanks.

SOUTHSIDE GIRL
05-12-2009, 02:37 PM
I'm sure any of them would. Explain the situation to them and they might give a discount. My only dealings have been with Capitol Hill Florist

amylynn5656
05-12-2009, 03:30 PM
New Leaf Florist or Trochta's...the best!

Easy180
05-12-2009, 06:22 PM
Only have rose experience but Capitol Hill was always my choice when I was still trying to woo da womens

centralparker
05-12-2009, 06:25 PM
My experiences with Floral and Hardy have always been good.

1324 N Robinson Ave
Oklahoma City, OK 73103
(405) 319-9600
www.floralandhardy.net (http://www.floralandhardy.net/)

dismayed
05-12-2009, 09:57 PM
New Leaf is a great florist... they can do some pretty fantastic stuff but they can be pricey. Howard Brothers Florist has been around a very long time and does very good work and has reasonable prices. Both are locally owned. I have never done business with Trochta's but have heard good things.