View Full Version : Has anyone used as seen on TV product "Patch Perfect"?

LandryTeam
05-11-2009, 01:06 PM
I suppose to grow thick green grass just about anywhere.....any reviews?

Thanks...Eddie

metro
05-11-2009, 03:21 PM
OKC Underground - OKCTalk (http://www.okctalk.com/okc-underground/)

namellac
05-11-2009, 03:26 PM
There is a product by SCOTTS available at ACE hardware that is cheaper and covers more area, and WORKS! Planted last fall, and is growing like crazy! Best to put down with some new top soil as well.

Tex
05-11-2009, 04:13 PM
There is a product by SCOTTS available at ACE hardware that is cheaper and covers more area, and WORKS! Planted last fall, and is growing like crazy! Best to put down with some new top soil as well.

Are you referring to the Scotts Starter Fertilizer? I moved into my house in December with a newly sodded yard. I think it pretty much died, so there are green patches of grass growing in random areas. But the brown dead grass is just there doing nothing. Can you find out exactly what Scotts product you are talking about.

GWB
05-11-2009, 04:43 PM
I suppose to grow thick green grass just about anywhere.....any reviews?

Thanks...Eddie

Don't waste your money patch perfect rip off - Google Search (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=safari&rls=en-us&ei=9KkISv22N5uWMdmEmcwE&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=patch+perfect+rip+off&spell=1)

LandryTeam
05-12-2009, 08:18 AM
Thanks for all the input guys. I did see many complaints about the product online....but I also some many comments from people who said it did work. Walgreens in Del City had patch perfect for $20....so I got it yesterday and used it on 2 dirt patches in my front yard. I'll let you guys know what happens in a couple of weeks.

Thanks!!! Eddie

Thunder
05-12-2009, 12:46 PM
I think you waited too long, You could've got these started many weeks ago and with all the rain to help speed up the process.

namellac
05-13-2009, 12:50 PM
Are you referring to the Scotts Starter Fertilizer? I moved into my house in December with a newly sodded yard. I think it pretty much died, so there are green patches of grass growing in random areas. But the brown dead grass is just there doing nothing. Can you find out exactly what Scotts product you are talking about.

Not a fertilizer product, I may have the brand name wrong. It was a Seed product that has the same type of "green color shredded newspaper" as the Patch Perfect stuff does. I have the bag at the house, I'll have to check.