View Full Version : Please help!

Patrick
01-24-2005, 01:15 AM
To keep this forum running, we really need your help right now.

I know, I've heard a lot of excuses. Well, I'm a broke med student with no income, and I was still able to contribute. I didn't let an excuse get in my way. Instead, I just cut out the unecessary fast food for lunch three times a week, and started taking a sandwich. That saved me more than enough to make my contribution, and I think it's well worth it.

We're only asking for $4.95 a month.......come on.....I bet most of you pay more than that in soda pop for a week! You figure.....$1 a bottle out of most machines....that's $5 a week if you drink 1 bottle a day. Cut out the soda, drink from the drinking fountain, and help support this site. We could really use your help in keeping this site going.

Many may not know this, but it costs well over $250 a month to run this site.....This is money that's mostly coming out of Todd's own pocket. I know there are many of you that post on this site frequently, but haven't stepped up the the plate to become a Premium Member. Now is the time! Show us how important this site is to you. If you're able to donate, please help defray some of the costs of running this forum. We could really use your help. We can't keep this site running without your help.

For more information, please click on the following link:

http://okctalk.com/cmps_index.php?page=subscription

If you're unable to give the amount required to become a Premium Subscriber, but would still like to donate, every donation helps. Send Todd a PM if you're wanting to donate less than the suggested amount.

P.S. Todd didn't ask me to do this....but, I also don't think it's fair for him to have to contribute so much of his own personal money every month to keep this site running, when we're really the ones that use it and benefit from it.

Also, your donations are needed especially for extra expenses like advertising this site to try to attract more users. The more users we have, the more of an impact we make on our city.

Thanks in advance for your help.