View Full Version : Gym Attractions

wagsmedic22
04-15-2009, 08:15 PM
Hey Everyone,
My buddy and I are planning on opening a gym around the OKC-Edmond area in the future. I am trying to get ideas from the public to integrate in our planning. So if you could just answer a few questions and give any advice it would be greatly appreciated.

1. What kind of programs would attract you enough to join a gym? ex..yoga, pilates, spin class, mma...

2. Are there, if any, machines or exercises would you need to have to join a gym?

3. What extras are needed for you to become a member. ex..massage, private training rooms, tanning beds, pool, sauna...

Thank you for your input.

HSC-Sooner
04-17-2009, 03:08 PM
I remember a small mountain climbing/obstacle wall was pretty cool in the OU Norman Huffman gym. That could be an idea.

PennyQuilts
04-17-2009, 03:13 PM
I used to like machines to tone my butt and legs.

I've abandoned that fantasy. Now I need something to keep my chest from falling. It hasn't yet but the way the rest of me is going, that's next.

HSC-Sooner
04-17-2009, 03:22 PM
Now I need something to keep my chest from falling. It hasn't yet but the way the rest of me is going, that's next.

A close male friend or a husband can help you on that, lol.

ronronnie1
04-17-2009, 04:32 PM
I used to like machines to tone my butt and legs.

I've abandoned that fantasy. Now I need something to keep my chest from falling. It hasn't yet but the way the rest of me is going, that's next.

LOL! I've been lazy myself, but I keep telling myself, "This next monday, for sure I start back." I'd have to have a gun pointed at my head at this point.

But if you just can't get off your duff, two words: Dr. Brou (or Dr. Hunnewell or Dr. Love or Dr. Gonce).

PennyQuilts
04-17-2009, 07:56 PM
I know Dr. Love!! He does great work.

ronronnie1
04-17-2009, 08:27 PM
Dr. Love is excellent. He lipo'ed the fat out of my torso. Dr. Brou does great work too.