View Full Version : I wish the folks from settle would stop winning and lying about okc

adrian30
03-31-2009, 01:16 PM
Theses guys keep telling lies that we cant sell out the ford center there still spreading the rumore that we are sellingt seats cheap becuses oklahoma poeple cant aford tickets at the regular price

Luke
03-31-2009, 01:22 PM
I hoep nobudy in settle seas thiz thred.

adrian30
03-31-2009, 01:27 PM
Whys that

dmoor82
03-31-2009, 01:47 PM
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, please do not let any person in Seattle see this!it would just further- strengthen there convictions on OKC! Just incase-MOD could you please shut this down? if not,please encourage spell check!

adrian30
03-31-2009, 02:34 PM
ecuses me but iv done nothing wrong and i do belive that we still have the right to free speech in this country. besides this is and okc page if you have a problem with my post its proble becuse you live in seattle or some were other than oklahoma. and as far as my bad spelling im typing with a broken arm i fell out of a tree and work i do land scaping work.

oneforone
03-31-2009, 02:54 PM
ecuses me but iv done nothing wrong and i do belive that we still have the right to free speech in this country. besides this is and okc page if you have a problem with my post its proble becuse you live in seattle or some were other than oklahoma. and as far as my bad spelling im typing with a broken arm i fell out of a tree and work i do land scaping work.

Two words should always apply before you post...... SPELL CHECK

adrian30
03-31-2009, 02:58 PM
ok well maybe if i didnt have a broken right arm id spell better . but thats still no reson to be rude

Joe Kimball
03-31-2009, 03:01 PM
Theses guys keep telling lies that we cant sell out the ford center there still spreading the rumore that we are sellingt seats cheap becuses oklahoma poeple cant aford tickets at the regular price

This will hurt us how? The powers that be will have access to the proper statistics.

adrian30
03-31-2009, 03:03 PM
who are the powers that be ?

jbrown84
03-31-2009, 03:11 PM
That is some atrocious spelling.

adrian30
03-31-2009, 03:13 PM
yea i know im a bad at writing with my left hand

Joe Kimball
03-31-2009, 03:14 PM
The spelling is one thing (I'm sorry about your arm); there's a bigger fish to fry IMO---I fail to see who "these guys" are (who apparently matter).

adrian30
03-31-2009, 03:18 PM
im not saying they matter but you know how it goes one person says something it spreads and soon people take it as fact when its not true

jbrown84
03-31-2009, 05:28 PM
The SeAttle people are going to hate us for decades. There's nothing we can do about it but prove them wrong. Make sure our team is supported no matter how poorly they play. Be nice when you run into a Seattleite in your travels or right here in OKC. The reasonable ones will see the truth. The delusional will continue to feel robbed and think they are better than us because of their mountains. (sound familiar?)

kevinpate
03-31-2009, 08:07 PM
Since speech is free, and you treasure free speech, what is the harm in using all the letters?

theparkman81
03-31-2009, 08:33 PM
I wish that the seattle people would just move on from this, I am getting sick and tired of them so much that is not even funny, heck I don't know whats worse, hear them crying about losing their team or Tom Elmore complaining about the union station thing.

OKCisOK4me
03-31-2009, 10:01 PM
Then maybe the Seattle people should ask why a representative from the Thunder organization called me today to ask if I was wanting to put a $250 deposit down so that when the schedule comes out this summer for the '09-'10 season I would be one of the first fans called to renew? I asked him how the deposits were going--I'm in sales, you want honesty you'll get it--and he told me pretty well. People were depositing like the Thunder was going out of style.

I told him I'm definitely interested, just couldn't afford the $250 right now. There are plenty of people in the OKC metro area that can support this team & I will definitely be doing my job when this summer comes around.

"Seattle-ites" can eat it. They don't know Jack. And they don't know Jim either. Jim Cavizel that is, who being from the Seattle area is STILL a fan of the franchise. If they had sense like him, then we wouldn't have to worry about them bashing our character. Yeah, they have a pretty city, but we have an NBA franchise. They're just sour. Poo on them, lol... Karma's a b&^%h.

Thunder
03-31-2009, 10:08 PM
Why do people complain about people's typing and spelling? It's so childish!

Jesseda
04-01-2009, 11:33 AM
actually thunder when you stated (Why do people complain about people's typing). The correct or more propper way of stating it is. Why do people complain about other people's typing....... Now see how that makes better sense.... Now I say Good Day, Good day to you sir!

jsibelius
04-01-2009, 11:53 AM
It's not proper or wise to throw stones when you live in a glass house. I saw on the news last night that the Thunder won again, making that more games won this season than last season as the Seattle Sonics, according to Bob Barry, Jr.--and assuming I wasn't so sleepy I misheard him. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it!

dmoor82
04-04-2009, 08:51 PM
ok well maybe if i didnt have a broken right arm id spell better . but thats still no reson to be rudeI apologize for that I'm a huge ass! but you do make a good point!

fourthworldtraffic
04-06-2009, 06:03 PM
....speech is not free, you pay for everything you say...

fourthworldtraffic
04-06-2009, 06:09 PM
...and in defense of the poster,we,the general,empty headed repetitive and vocal public aren't great spellers either. You have to practice. I am a great speller but I've been married to a dyslexic for a while and it is certainly contagious.

PennyQuilts
04-06-2009, 06:14 PM
I can't spell worth a damn. Fortunately, husband is a spelling whiz and likes to show off when I ask him how to spell things.

adrian30
04-09-2009, 02:29 PM
this says it all http://espn.go.com/nba/

jbrown84
04-09-2009, 03:37 PM
What am I looking at?

nik4411
04-09-2009, 11:42 PM
Can you specify a bit more Adrian?

ronronnie1
04-21-2009, 03:30 AM
I've grown somewhat bored of these Seattle-ites (is that proper spelling?) who are incessantly complaining about how OkC "stole" their team. They're so pretentious with their entitlement complex. If OkC is so backwards and primitive, then what does that say about Seattle losing to OkC? Oh I forgot, they were "robbed." My bad.

I say let them whine and pay them no mind. They'll settle down when they're fed a diet of cold indifference.

Thunder
04-21-2009, 06:23 AM
OKC didn't steal it. The man that bought it chose to relocate to OKC. Not our fault. We are just supporting the team.

ronronnie1
04-21-2009, 04:52 PM
^^^Learn why some people put certain words in quotations. I'm not going to explain it to you.

Martin
04-21-2009, 05:24 PM
^^^
lighten up, francis. looks like thunder was agreeing with you. -M