View Full Version : $25 restaurant gift cert for $3

okc_smoker
03-27-2009, 11:39 AM
Just FYI, Restaurant.com (http://www.restaurant.com) is currently running a special where you can buy a $25 gift certificate for $3 by entering the coupon code "SAVE" at checkout. Be aware that most restaurants have a $35 minimum purchase and don't include drinks. It's still a fantastic deal though.

More info here (http://news.cnet.com/8301-13845_3-10203884-58.html?tag=mncol).

Used to be they only had 2 or 3 restaurants in the OKC area, but they seem to have added quite a few good choices in the last few months.

mecarr
03-27-2009, 01:38 PM
yea they usually have good deals. I've used them before. They are great to use if you are going out with several people. When I used them, it was just for me and my wife. Since there usually is a minimum order ($35-$50) we would sometimes spend more than we would have otherwise. Overall though, it's a good deal.

metro
03-27-2009, 01:44 PM
Thanks man, I bought a few and will check it out. Since we don't usually get drinks and stuff, it may be a better deal, don't want to run into the situation mecarr had, as that was my main concern too.

Jesseda
03-27-2009, 02:27 PM
i am using this on my vacation, i cant beleive the restaurants that i eat at in eureka springs is on here, its going to save me money on my vacation..

kevinpate
04-14-2009, 05:21 AM
Restaurant.com's special pricing is back again. Through 04-30, instead of 10 getting you a 25 certificate, with the current code, you get the 25 certificates for 3.00

Code de jour is FEAST

Enjoy as you choose

KarenAGypsy
04-24-2009, 12:22 AM
yea they usually have good deals. I've used them before. They are great to use if you are going out with several people. When I used them, it was just for me and my wife. Since there usually is a minimum order ($35-$50) we would sometimes spend more than we would have otherwise. Overall though, it's a good deal.

When we have to meet a certain minimum price, we just order another meal to go...instant leftovers!!! WOOHOO!!

kevinpate
06-09-2009, 07:49 AM
Restaurant.com has 80% off special pricing again. Through Monday, June 15, instead of $10 getting you a $25 certificate, with the current code you get the $25 certificates for $2.00

Code de jour is PRESENT

Enjoy as you choose at Restaurant.com - Deals on neighborhood restaurants. $25 Restaurant Certificates for only $10! (http://www.restaurant.com)

Tex
06-09-2009, 08:46 AM
Too bad the certificates to Paseo Grill are sold out.

tburn
06-09-2009, 09:02 AM
WOOT!

for $6 I just got $75 worth of certificates for:

Bolero
Big Easy

BBatesokc
06-10-2009, 12:20 PM
TIP: Buy the certificates without designating where you want to use them. You can buy them as a gift to give later and then pick your restaurant later and give them to yourself. This keeps you from being locked into a particular restaurant and you can avoid getting the 'sold out' obstacle.

We used one a week ago at Paseo Grill for mushroom soup, salmon and trout. Excellent food and at a great price!

Used one at Bolero too - very disappointed.

tburn
06-19-2009, 12:50 PM
I have a needling question about using the certificates --- since they are in full page print-out format, rather than a credit/debit card size that you can put in with the tab & payment -- how did you present it?

while you were ordering do you indicate you are using this or just wait until the check comes and fold it in with payment?

metro
06-19-2009, 01:49 PM
I put mine in with the check "book" they give you with your tab. Not hard really, just simply take out of pocket, unfold folded up piece of paper at least some, put your money or debit card along with it, fold black "check book" they give you, and lay on table. I never had to mention any I've used. : )