View Full Version : Make out Spots

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

gen70
11-17-2009, 07:42 AM
================================================== ===========
So do I:...the only one with the combination besides myself is my wife....Wait a minute that's why there's nothing in there.....Oh well...life goes on....(I hope). Why aren't you at work young man????? Haven't worked much in the last couple years, by choice.

Generals64
11-17-2009, 07:46 AM
Haven't worked much in the last couple years, by choice.

================================================== ============
you know how many hours I used to have to work with TG&Y....I am trying to retire but it is driving me crazy.....I enjoy the chase too much.....I've got a guy that I am buying for that all I ask is he pay the expenses.....Birds nest for him....This doing nothing sux....

gen70
11-17-2009, 08:08 AM
you know how many hours I used to have to work with TG&Y....I am trying to retire but it is driving me crazy.....I enjoy the chase too much.....I've got a guy that I am buying for that all I ask is he pay the expenses.....Birds nest for him....This doing nothing sux.... Yeah..that's the reason I been taking it easy on account of the hours I used to work but, I'am about ready to go back to work after the holidays.

Generals64
11-17-2009, 01:59 PM
I drove down 104th st. today and where the "Make-Out" Spot was is now a new convenience store...Don't think I can get the wife to stop there anymore....It was hard enough to get her to stop when it was a dirt road....Now, I think the speed limit is a little too fast....

Prunepicker
11-17-2009, 04:28 PM
Most people that read this will be ROFL, but it's true isn't it? I know because
FRISKYette makes me do the same thing.
Right-y-O!
I think we agreed to it in the wedding vows or something we signed.

Prunepicker
11-17-2009, 04:29 PM
I keep a secret slush fund. Schhhh...
How? PM us right now!

Generals64
11-17-2009, 05:46 PM
my wife's got the flu so I'm not EVEN thinking about makeout spots tonight...or the next few days....

PennyQuilts
11-17-2009, 05:50 PM
I hope she feels better, very soon.

Prunepicker
11-17-2009, 05:54 PM
my wife's got the flu so I'm not EVEN thinking about make out spots tonight...
or the next few days...
I'm sorry to hear that.
Tell Mrsgen64 I'm sorry. She probably knows better but at least I'm trying.

Generals64
12-11-2009, 02:09 PM
o.k.....Has anyone heard from Pennyquilts in the past few days????She and the "Hubby" may be on their way back to the "Motherland" and if I know her she is trying to find some new "Makeout Spots" on the way back. If not and she gets this message (or any that you others might send) she needs to be careful as it is a good two day drive back.....Be careful.....by the way...Saturday 19th at 1:30 p.m. Coit's..........

PennyQuilts
12-11-2009, 03:03 PM
We are leaving tomorrow, General! The original plan was to leave early Sunday morning but we decided to head out Saturday at midday to beat some winter For the past week, I have cleaned and packed like a maniac. I'm not leaving the next house unless it is in a hearse.

I've worked like a washer woman, today.

Took me two hours on my hands and knees to scrub the kitchen floor (my mop is missing - surely in Oklahoma although I can't believe I paid to ship it) and I did the refrigerators, laundry, the outside doors, vacuumed (never ending), did windows (note to self - wash the outside before you wash the inside if you don't want to redo it from the dogs pressing their nose up to see you while you wash outside). I've packed the extra phones and surge protectors, dropped off the cable box (still need to mail them the modem). I plan to let husband clean the kitchen (that amounts to the sink since everything is packed) and if he wants to redo the bathroom floors, he can knock himself out. I will clean the shower when I wash my hair in a little bit. Other than finishing up loading the car (mine is 95% done), we really don't have much more than a couple of hours left to do (if that). If husband were smart, he would come home, celebrate Pearl's birthday, drink a beer, load his van car, hit the sack and let us roll out before the sun comes up. We'd make it home a day early. He has been working like a crazy man at work so we'll see how he feels when he gets home. We are so darn close, I can't imagine why he wouldn't want to head out really early unless he is just dead on his feet.
--

Generals64
12-11-2009, 03:41 PM
NOTE TO EVERYONE:......Pennyquilts added that her husband should stop and drink a BEER....She's right there with Soonergirl and Southside Girl.....Our kinda women....All kidding aside, you guys be careful ......there is a storm headed your way and you HAVE GOT TO SHOW at Coit's Next Saturday.....Absolutely No excuses.....Did you Oil the Gammill??????

PennyQuilts
12-11-2009, 05:05 PM
NOTE TO EVERYONE:......Pennyquilts added that her husband should stop and drink a BEER....She's right there with Soonergirl and Southside Girl.....Our kinda women....All kidding aside, you guys be careful ......there is a storm headed your way and you HAVE GOT TO SHOW at Coit's Next Saturday.....Absolutely No excuses.....Did you Oil the Gammill??????

Gammill oiled but there is probably no way I will be at the meeting. Three days on the road, three moving vans to unload, and three kids (with spouses) coming for Christmas and I haven't shopped, yet.

Generals64
12-11-2009, 07:49 PM
Gammill oiled but there is probably no way I will be at the meeting. Three days on the road, three moving vans to unload, and three kids (with spouses) coming for Christmas and I haven't shopped, yet.

================================================== =============
Hey, just like I got through telling my wife....this is Christmas....it's not about things and doing things it's about kindness and the Birth of Christ....You're starting all over in your old home base....You gotta eat....and you need friends this time of the year and well, here we are.....Be careful kiddo....Gen64

PennyQuilts
12-11-2009, 08:03 PM
================================================== =============
Hey, just like I got through telling my wife....this is Christmas....it's not about things and doing things it's about kindness and the Birth of Christ....You're starting all over in your old home base....You gotta eat....and you need friends this time of the year and well, here we are.....Be careful kiddo....Gen64

I'll try but no promises!

Prunepicker
12-11-2009, 08:37 PM
At least eat!

Generals64
12-11-2009, 08:59 PM

================================================== ==========
Be sure and stop in Memphis and have some Bar-b-que for us....Be careful and enjoy your trip......Glad you're coming back home.....

Prunepicker
12-11-2009, 09:19 PM
Be sure and stop in Memphis and have some Bar-b-que for us... Be careful
and enjoy your trip... Glad you're coming back home...
Jim Neely's Interstate BBQ! Sis 'n I ate there in May. It's gooooood!
2265 S. Third Street
Memphis, TN
(901) 775-2304

This came to mind. Here we are on a thread about Make out spots and
we're talking about bbq!

papaOU
12-11-2009, 10:25 PM
we're talking about bbq![/QUOTE]

Are we showing our age?????

Remember!

It's the face powder that attracts a man,

but it's the baking powder that keeps him at home.....

Generals64
12-12-2009, 02:47 PM
She (Pennyquilts) has three days of traveling America's highways to explore for new and exciting Make Out Spots....Hope she took notes....That way Prunepicker and Prunella can give us a report when they go fishing in that direction next year.......Right???

kevinpate
12-12-2009, 04:28 PM
we're talking about bbq!

Are we showing our age?????

..[/QUOTE]

Make out spots and ribs ... hmmmm, maybe there's something to Genesis at that.

Prunepicker
12-12-2009, 10:08 PM
She (Pennyquilts) has three days of traveling America's highways to explore
for new and exciting Make Out Spots... Hope she took notes... That way
Prunepicker and Prunella can give us a report when they go fishing in that
direction next year... Right?
First of all, we need to get it straight!
Prunette - wife.
Prunerella - daughter (kidnapped by a yankee).
Prunella - a laxative.

Prunette won't go fishin' with me. I get to go all by myself. Believe me, I
wouldn't even invite... never mind... let the gossip begin...

PQ? Believe me, I'm totally clueless and I intend to leave it that way!

luvUPQ! luvU2 Gen64! And just about everyone else on these threads!

papaOU
12-12-2009, 11:42 PM

You didn't mention me......

I am going to crawl under the kitchen sink and talk to my real friends....

Generals64
12-15-2009, 08:55 AM
First of all, we need to get it straight!
Prunette - wife.
Prunerella - daughter (kidnapped by a yankee).
Prunella - a laxative.

Prunette won't go fishin' with me. I get to go all by myself. Believe me, I
wouldn't even invite... never mind... let the gossip begin...

PQ? Believe me, I'm totally clueless and I intend to leave it that way!

================================================== ===========
By the way:....I did a "BLACK FRIDAY" shopping spree for your Christmas Present this year. I camped out in front of the TA Truck Stop for 17 hours (was there by myself except for some hitch hikers)....and I got the coveted first Pine Tree scent for the Coupe.....I had to fight my way past the Tire department and through the Video Games and finally as I pulled the last (Only one) Gift off the shelf.....I was attacked by Security....they thought that I was attempting to steal it...but, I told them NO this is a Christmas Present for Prunepicker......They didn't understand if I was Goofy or Mad at someone....But, be prepared this Saturday for the Christmas wrapping promotion you have ever seen......Better than when TG&Y attempted to make Prom Corsages with Artificial Flowers....(that was a mess)......Till Saturday:..........Adieu......Generals64

Prunepicker
12-15-2009, 12:30 PM
Wow! Christmas shopping at TA! What a great idea! I just might do that on
Christmas Eve. That's when I finish my Christmas shopping.

papaOU
12-16-2009, 04:11 PM
With all the hookers that hangout there, that TA is not misleading!!

Generals64
12-16-2009, 04:14 PM
With all the hookers that hangout there, that TA is not misleading!!
Good One:............
Yep your up on it tonight....

Generals64
01-01-2010, 02:17 PM
Been kinda worried about not hearing from Pennyquilts....Then I noticed this thread again and DUH....she and her husband have moved back to OKC so they are probably checking out the old spots....She may have some wild tales to tell us when she finally gets settled in.....

PennyQuilts
01-01-2010, 11:10 PM
Yeah, real wild. Unpacking, putting up decorations, frantic Christmas shopping, blizzard, kids in town, taking down the decorations, sleep deprivation because the kids' dog wants to sleep with us and so do our dogs so they argue - at 3:00 a.m., dropping down in exhaustion, waving goodbye to the kids, more unpacking, made a quilt... I'll get around to finding a new make out spot in about two months unless I find a job, and then I'll be too busy...

FRISKY
01-02-2010, 12:04 AM
Yeah, real wild. Unpacking, putting up decorations, frantic Christmas shopping, blizzard, kids in town, taking down the decorations, sleep deprivation because the kids' dog wants to sleep with us and so do our dogs so they argue - at 3:00 a.m., dropping down in exhaustion, waving goodbye to the kids, more unpacking, made a quilt... I'll get around to finding a new make out spot in about two months unless I find a job, and then I'll be too busy...Wow...just reading that made me tired! I bet it won't be long before you have everything under control. :yourock:

papaOU
01-02-2010, 02:14 AM
Yeah, real wild. Unpacking, putting up decorations, frantic Christmas shopping, blizzard, kids in town, taking down the decorations, sleep deprivation because the kids' dog wants to sleep with us and so do our dogs so they argue - at 3:00 a.m., dropping down in exhaustion, waving goodbye to the kids, more unpacking, made a quilt... I'll get around to finding a new make out spot in about two months unless I find a job, and then I'll be too busy...

Hey! You're back in Oklahoma. Things run a little bit slower here. Remember?

Generals64
01-02-2010, 09:29 AM
Hey! You're back in Oklahoma. Things run a little bit slower here. Remember?
================================================== ==============
Yeah Girl, "Cool your Clutch"............kick back , dig out a can of Skoal and forget the East Coast......Jack Daniels, Bud Light and a quiet Saturday night....Welcome home my friend.....Stop, hug and kiss your husband and there you are, a brand new "Make-Out" spot.....

CarltonsKeeper
01-02-2010, 10:38 AM
Kiss my wife the first time on Straka Terrace in front of Southern Oaks school as it was being building....told her I Loved her there.....But really put the I Love You move on her in the back booth of Cattlemen's restauramt.....have not looked back......Best Friend I have ever had....She;s the only one tha would clean up the mess when I get sick...She gives me money and expects no retutn or interest on the money.....so that makes her my banker also....she cleans the house for me...Now she's the maid:....She takes care of the kids...Now she's a mom.'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' 'She sleeps with me and now she's my Lover....Started on Straka Terrace,,,,,,lasted 45 years so far....I thin i.m going to take her babk over there for another 45 years,,,,These first 45 have been Fun,,,,,,,,,
You little "Romantic Devil" you!! Did you have the car full of fresh cut flowers, Chocolate candy and a couple of Violinist playing "Sweet Love songs?" come to think of it, you might be kinda "Sweet" LMAO I think I'm going to keep a close eye on you, gettin' kind of nervous, you riding those stick horses one minute and then romancing all the Southside girls, Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm????!!!! Hope you took your spurs and six shooters off before that first kiss and "I Love Yu?" At Cattlemen's you didn't have salad dressing on your chin or steak between your teeth did you?? Surely not!!!

kevinpate
01-02-2010, 10:54 AM

Makes sense to me. Our 'Bama boy is back home, at work, awaiting semester to begin. Our Germany bound crew hit the local airpark this morning to HOU then BWI for a flight out tomorrow, all things remaining on par. C's pops is mission trip to Africa bound next week after spending a while with us. Toss in a long distance birthday celebration wish or three for the sis in law, and birthdays for the world's bestest grandbaby (at least til she shares the title with lil' bubba in a few more months), plus one son and one daughter also having b-days to celebrate over the past 4 days ... we ain't even thought about tackling the decorations as yet. Besides, it's cold outside and in the attic.

PennyQuilts
01-02-2010, 06:47 PM
Kevin, I suspect you are as tired as I am ...

jbt21479
01-03-2010, 03:43 PM
I didnt read all 9 pages, so this has probably been mentioned, but back in my highschool days (class of 98) I spent my fair share of time with girls around Hefner lake dam. An 18 pack of BudLight in the trunk of my 66 Mustang and some GooGoo Dolls on the radio............. the rest is was history....... untill the officers knocked on the foggy windows.

Generals64
01-13-2010, 08:31 AM
Not wanting this site to disappear I got to thinking and remember going to the Cemetery once. It think it's called Sunnylane Cemetery located on S.E. 29th and Sunnylane. Another story, another time...

LindsayRenee459
01-13-2010, 03:26 PM
You know, everyone talks about the east side of the Airport, I'm only 26 and thats where I got my start... Airport Road. As far as I know, I've STILL seen a few cars parked there from time to time on a Friday or Saturday night. Somehow, as OKC grows, it still remains the same.

Also, anyone ever go out parking at Kitchen Lake, off SW 119 and Sunnylane? My husband and I parked there a time or two when we first met.

papaOU
01-13-2010, 07:09 PM
You know, everyone talks about the east side of the Airport, I'm only 26 and thats where I got my start... Airport Road. As far as I know, I've STILL seen a few cars parked there from time to time on a Friday or Saturday night. Somehow, as OKC grows, it still remains the same.

Also, anyone ever go out parking at Kitchen Lake, off SW 119 and Sunnylane? My husband and I parked there a time or two when we first met.

Kitchen Lake was a good location. Draper used to have some backwoods locations. Just had to be careful about the road/trail you took. It could end at a steep drop off.

SkyWestOKC
01-13-2010, 08:05 PM

Airport Road is a very busy street about a mile north of the airport.

You're thinking of Portland Ave. :P

Generals64
02-26-2010, 12:15 PM
Airport Road is a very busy street about a mile north of the airport.

You're thinking of Portland Ave. :P

================================================== ===============
Wait a minute.....That's where you got your Start??????

Jethrol
02-26-2010, 12:58 PM
I used to party and make out at Lake Hefner all the time. Right where all the restaurants are, we partied there all the time. It was called "The Point" and no cops would bug us....that was back in the day when people would just pull up their catamarans (sail boats) and leave them. No lock and they weren't behind a fence and no one used to mess with them. The owners would take the sails and as much rigging as they could but they would leave the boats with the masts up.....I don't think we'll ever see days like that again. Anyways, we'd party at the point then drive around the lake to find a good make out spot.

Generals64
02-26-2010, 01:14 PM
I used to party and make out at Lake Hefner all the time. Right where all the restaurants are, we partied there all the time. It was called "The Point" and no cops would bug us....that was back in the day when people would just pull up their catamarans (sail boats) and leave them. No lock and they weren't behind a fence and no one used to mess with them. The owners would take the sails and as much rigging as they could but they would leave the boats with the masts up.....I don't think we'll ever see days like that again. Anyways, we'd party at the point then drive around the lake to find a good make out spot.
You do realize that you just made a bunch of south side guys go into cardiac arrest.....We didn't know that they didn't lock those boats up......PapaOU is already getting his stuff ready for tonight......

papaOU
02-26-2010, 11:17 PM
You do realize that you just made a bunch of south side guys go into cardiac arrest.....We didn't know that they didn't lock those boats up......PapaOU is already getting his stuff ready for tonight......

Nope! Got plenty before they wised-up.....

Sold them to Grant Alums as speedboats.

Generals64
03-08-2010, 08:00 PM
Hey:...119th and Council Road....desolete and paved roads...gotta try this out....Pruner...can I borrow the Ford????

papaOU
03-08-2010, 09:57 PM
Pave Roads? Are you getting soft, or rather softer in your old age?

Generals64
03-09-2010, 06:55 AM
Pave Roads? Are you getting soft, or rather softer in your old age?

================================================== =========
Really trying to borrow his Little Ford Coupe.....

Generals64
08-12-2010, 11:54 AM
Pruner:....can I borrow the coupe tonight????? do you have a trailer hitch on it????