View Full Version : John Ross Elemetary

okckid
03-22-2009, 08:42 PM
I would like to hear from anyone that went to John Ross Elementary 1970-74 era.

Generals64
03-23-2009, 09:35 AM
I would like to hear from anyone that went to John Ross Elementary 1970-74 era.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Where is John ross Elementary??????

OKCisOK4me
03-23-2009, 01:32 PM
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Where is John ross Elementary??????

It's just north of Edmond North.

A little ahead of my era. I went there from '85 to '90. I didn't even know it existed 15 years earlier!

Midtowner
03-23-2009, 02:21 PM
I'd advise y'all against naming your elementary school publicly -- this is great information for potential hackers to have as many websites use elementary schools as secret questions for unlocking accounts.

Generals64
03-23-2009, 04:27 PM
I'd advise y'all against naming your elementary school publicly -- this is great information for potential hackers to have as many websites use elementary schools as secret questions for unlocking accounts.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Didn't know that THANKS....

OKCisOK4me
03-23-2009, 04:31 PM

Well piss on those hackers. Fortunately, I've never used my elementary school for password reminders & because of your fair warning, I will probably never use that as a password reminder. Thanks for the heads up!

okckid
03-23-2009, 05:27 PM
There is a new school in Edmond with the same name. The one I am talking about was on se 40th at High. It is now no longer standing. WOW! Am I showing my age or what?

okckid
03-23-2009, 05:30 PM

No big deal I went to so many schools growing up it is unbelievable! We moved around quite a bit for about the first 8 or 9 years of my life. Not something I am proud of it is just a fact.

OKCisOK4me
03-23-2009, 06:33 PM
There is a new school in Edmond with the same name. The one I am talking about was on se 40th at High. It is now no longer standing. WOW! Am I showing my age or what?

No, it's been there since the early '80's, if not longer, as I posted above. Sorry to hear yours was destroyed!

kevinpate
03-24-2009, 03:31 AM
In se okc, over a few blocks east of SE High, over on 53rd between Byars and Stiles, there's a defunct school. Just curious if it was once an elementary or junior high.

Midtowner
03-24-2009, 05:59 AM
Well piss on those hackers. Fortunately, I've never used my elementary school for password reminders & because of your fair warning, I will probably never use that as a password reminder. Thanks for the heads up!

This thread has given me an idea for a new thread:

"What is your mother's maiden name?"

-whaddya think?

okckid
03-24-2009, 07:30 AM

-whaddya think?

Ah no!

Generals64
05-21-2009, 04:16 PM
In se okc, over a few blocks east of SE High, over on 53rd between Byars and Stiles, there's a defunct school. Just curious if it was once an elementary or junior high.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Checking over the old threads, I found this one....In answer to the school being referred to, that school on 53rd is Jefferson Davis elementary....

papaOU
05-21-2009, 08:58 PM

-whaddya think?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHH

MMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Why'd ya spoil it?

Wait!

Most of the people on these threads are grads of S.E. and Grant.

They have no idea what your talking about.......... :tiphat: