View Full Version : Hobby's Hoagies - Legacy Arts

metro
03-11-2009, 08:44 AM
Well, they are finally open. I've eaten here twice since they opened. All I can say is, it's been too long since I've been to Hobby's in Edmond. Last week my wife got the Philly and I got the Italian. Both were excellent. We shared a side of potato salad and pasta salad. Didn't care much for the pasta salad. We ate there again last night and she got another Philly and I got a meatball sub. The meatball sub was HUGE. Her Philly was amazing! We got a side order of cinnamon sticks ($1.99). Wow they are amazing too, much better than what you'd get at Mazzio's or wherever for like $5.99. I highly recommend the Philly or the Italian! This is a welcome addition to downtown and hopefully will draw out some foot traffic that is badly needed on that section of Walker.

Midtowner
03-11-2009, 08:54 AM
Will they deliver to nearby apartments?

tuck
03-11-2009, 09:09 AM
Lunch today...

Midtowner
03-11-2009, 09:10 AM
I'll probably hit it tomorrow.

Lunch plans today include some Japanese steakhouse off of Memorial.

-- not my choice.

GWB
03-11-2009, 09:14 AM
Lunch today...

Me too! I am going to be very near there today since I have some business to attend to downtown. Can't wait to try the place.

metro
03-11-2009, 09:18 AM

Not sure. I have a to-go menu and it says Call-In orders welcome, but doesn't say anything about delivery. I suppose if you told them you would type well or had a large enough order, you might be able to talk them into it?

Also they carry and sell Boars Head Meats.

mecarr
03-11-2009, 12:54 PM

I saw them deliver a pizza to a Legacy Art apartment. I guess the resident was too lazy to go downstairs to pick it up.

Midtowner
03-11-2009, 12:56 PM
I saw them deliver a pizza to a Legacy Art apartment. I guess the resident was too lazy to go downstairs to pick it up.

If you can afford those rent prices, you deserve to be lazy.

Zoom Zoom
03-11-2009, 01:03 PM
I went to the website...just looking at the pictures made me hungry. I haven't have a good philly in years!

The website only lists the edmond address. Where is Legacy Arts?

metro
03-11-2009, 03:35 PM
Zoom, it's Downtown OKC from 4th to 5th on Walker. It's in the Arts District.

http://www.okctalk.com/okc-metro-area-talk/3354-legacy-summit-arts-central-update.html

Zoom Zoom
03-11-2009, 03:42 PM
Zoom, it's Downtown OKC from 4th to 5th on Walker. It's in the Arts District.

http://www.okctalk.com/okc-metro-area-talk/3354-legacy-summit-arts-central-update.html

Thanks!

JerzeeGrlinOKC
03-14-2009, 01:08 PM
Italian hoagies were awesome. Just like I remember. Love the sweet pepper mix.

This place rocks!:tiphat: