View Full Version : Old car or trucks you have...show`em or tell`em!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

grantgeneral78
03-10-2009, 06:11 PM
Ok lets hear about your old cars or trucks you have had in the past growing up. I dont mean just list what you had lets hear storys behind the old cars or good times you had in them.....post some pictures if you have them, show us and let us all drool over them!!

Now get busy and lets show and shine!

grantgeneral78
03-10-2009, 07:01 PM
Ok my first car was a 1969 ford torino fastback with a 390, red whith a white racing stripe which added about 20 HP!...I was driving on the streets at the ripe age of 15 back and forth to work. Bet you could not do that these days...well maybe if your a thug I guess you can.

Generals64
03-10-2009, 07:55 PM
Between Myself, Carltonskeeper and The Village Idiot, there is not enough space on the computers to tell about our cars from the past.

One good story ('78 you'll panic)...I traded a Guitar for a '40 Ford Pick-up with a rebuilt .283 straight across. I drove it home and my wife of 3 years made me drive it away....sold it for $100.00

'63 Corvette 360 horse roadster.....Belonged to Russell Courtnall (former Hockey player Dallas Stars)...Numbers matching perfect showroom car. Sold it for ...don't want to think about that....

'60 Red/white Corvette Roadster...paid $25,000.00 for it....it's now about a 65,000.00 car because of Numbers matching etc.....

'58 Ford Thunderbird....Paid $700.00 for it...the Village Idiot and I put many thousands of miles on that car......sold it for $200.00 trade-in on my all time favorite ... '63 Chevrolet Impala 300 hp 327 from the factory....Drove forever. the little missy in my life drove it to college...we both cried when we traded it off.....

'55 Chevrolet Bel-air Pink and Gray oh what a time....Remember double-dating with The Village Idiot...we went to the drive-in theater. He and his girl were in the back street. Me and my girl in the front....I didn't realize they had their legs kinda under the front seat and I push the front seat all the way back without telling anyone.....Took the hide off the shins of both him and his date.....Date was over......Long night....

built my oldest son a 1967 Mustang Fast Back...I'm sure everyone remembers Buddy Rice....This car's motor was one of the last motors Buddy rebuilt. He and my father-in-law were close friends and they put too much into this motor. It finally got to the point that the Moore police would just call the house and tell us to have our son come back and get his tickets....They couldn't catch him......ELANOR DRESSED IN BLACK....know what I mean?

grantgeneral78
03-10-2009, 08:57 PM
Wow you have had some really nice cars brother.

grantgeneral78
03-10-2009, 09:03 PM
I had a brand new 1977 chevy short narrow bed pickup bright yellow and brown, put the roll bar in the back and the brush guard on the front and -i COULD RUN OVER ANYTHING! I used to run the foglights on the roll bar and the brush guard when we cruised down 59th between penn and western. Boy I used to piss the cops off running them 1,000,000 candlepower KC LIGHTS....Man I miss that truck.

grantgeneral78
03-10-2009, 09:04 PM
I forgot to add...I bought that truck at ALAN MERRILL CHEVROLET......hope it wasnt from the mexican market now that I am thinking about it!

Prunepicker
03-10-2009, 09:39 PM
I forgot to add... I bought that truck at ALAN MERRILL CHEVROLET... hope it
wasn't from the Mexican market now that I am thinking about it!

He sold cars to the Mexican market. You're safe.

village idiot
03-11-2009, 12:19 AM
So now this has turned into a, I'll show you mine if you'll show me yours thread?
I bought this car unrestored in 1980 for $350.00 and still had to think long and hard before I did it.

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e157/benniegoose/P1010018.jpg

Generals64
03-11-2009, 05:31 AM
So now this has turned into a, I'll show you mine if you'll show me yours thread?
I bought this car unrestored in 1980 for $350.00 and still had to think long and hard before I did it.

__________________________________________________ __________________
'78 what did I tell you??????? proud of my friend even though he claims to be the Village Idiiot...Should see his hot rod.....31 Ford coupe.....

FRISKY
03-11-2009, 07:33 AM
Too many to list, but I started with a 1929 Model A Ford and 1956 Chevy.

grantgeneral78
03-11-2009, 08:09 AM

(wiping slober off)....Oh man that is sweeeeeeet!

Love that color I have never seen one silver, is it original color?

grantgeneral78
03-11-2009, 08:10 AM
__________________________________________________ __________________
'78 what did I tell you??????? proud of my friend even though he claims to be the Village Idiiot...Should see his hot rod.....31 Ford coupe.....

O-K WE GOT TO SEE THE 31 NOW!:tiphat:

flintysooner
03-11-2009, 08:23 AM
1950 Chevy 3/4 Ton stake bed

TaoMaas
03-11-2009, 08:34 AM
When I was about to turn 16, my dad asked what kind of car I'd like. I told him that I wanted something different...something that was either really old or really new. He told me, "You better look for something old." LOL So...we bought a 1940 Chevy Master Deluxe. It was in pretty rough shape cosmetically, but it had 29,000 original miles on it. This would have been in about 1968 or so. It had belonged to a little old man who just gotten too old to drive anymore, so his family took the car away from him. Over the course of about a year, my dad and I got it back into good running shape, had the complete interior re-upholstered, and had it painted. It wasn't fast, but it was definitely fun. The funny thing was that it attracted more attention from my friends' parents than it did my friends. I had several moms ask me to take them for a ride around "the drag" because their first date had been in a '40 Chevy. At the time, it seemed positively ancient to us, with the running boards, floor mounted starter, and vacuum assisted shifter and windshield wipers. A few years after I got my car, my best friend bought the last 1970 Shelby GT500 in a 3-state area. He paid a whopping $4700 for it, brand new. It was cool and everyone in our circle of friends always regretted him selling it a number of years later. It went to a good home, though. It's still in the collection of Doc Blues that owns the Biting Sow. ANYWAY...a while back, just to make one of my buddies feel old, I told him, "You know what just occured to me? Kirb's Shelby is now about 10 years older than my Chevy was when I got it." LOL

grantgeneral78
03-11-2009, 10:11 AM
When I was about to turn 16, my dad asked what kind of car I'd like. I told him that I wanted something different...something that was either really old or really new. He told me, "You better look for something old." LOL So...we bought a 1940 Chevy Master Deluxe. It was in pretty rough shape cosmetically, but it had 29,000 original miles on it. This would have been in about 1968 or so. It had belonged to a little old man who just gotten too old to drive anymore, so his family took the car away from him. Over the course of about a year, my dad and I got it back into good running shape, had the complete interior re-upholstered, and had it painted. It wasn't fast, but it was definitely fun. The funny thing was that it attracted more attention from my friends' parents than it did my friends. I had several moms ask me to take them for a ride around "the drag" because their first date had been in a '40 Chevy. At the time, it seemed positively ancient to us, with the running boards, floor mounted starter, and vacuum assisted shifter and windshield wipers. A few years after I got my car, my best friend bought the last 1970 Shelby GT500 in a 3-state area. He paid a whopping $4700 for it, brand new. It was cool and everyone in our circle of friends always regretted him selling it a number of years later. It went to a good home, though. It's still in the collection of Doc Blues that owns the Biting Sow. ANYWAY...a while back, just to make one of my buddies feel old, I told him, "You know what just occured to me? Kirb's Shelby is now about 10 years older than my Chevy was when I got it." LOL

Great story, the 40 chevy`s are still cool today. Also who would not give there hind teeth for that shelby now.

grantgeneral78
03-11-2009, 10:12 AM
1950 Chevy 3/4 Ton stake bed

nice truck flinty, how long have you owned it. Is it a low mileage or did you restore it?

flintysooner
03-11-2009, 10:46 AM
nice truck flinty, how long have you owned it. Is it a low mileage or did you restore it?
My dad bought it in the early 1950's but not new.

I had it restored but it is not modernized. I wanted to preserve the vacuum wipers and bad brakes and so on. It is really amazing how little room there is between the seat and the steering wheel. It has maybe 65,000 miles. We didn't have to do much to the engine.

This is what it was before we started.

grantgeneral78
03-11-2009, 10:57 AM
My dad bought it in the early 1950's but not new.

I had it restored but it is not modernized. I wanted to preserve the vacuum wipers and bad brakes and so on. It is really amazing how little room there is between the seat and the steering wheel. It has maybe 65,000 miles. We didn't have to do much to the engine.

This is what it was before we started.

Yall done a nice job of taking it back, it looks really nice. Those trucks sure turn some heads.

TaoMaas
03-11-2009, 11:14 AM
:Smiley099
Also who would not give there hind teeth for that shelby now.
Here's one that will make you cry: Another one of our friends had a '67 Shelby GT500. It had been balanced and blueprinted, had 2-four barrel carbs, headers, heavy duty transmission, the works... He got into some trouble in college and had to trade it in on a more sensible car. Unfortunately, this was right in the middle of the '80's oil crisis and nobody wanted cars with V8's, much less one that only got 5 mpg around town and 7 mpg on the highway. lol He traded it in on a new Vega and the dealer only gave him $500 for his Shelby.

MadMonk
03-11-2009, 01:55 PM
Not as nice as some listed here, but my favorite car was my '72 Olds Cutlass Supreme (non-fastback). It had the "golden rocket" 350 with a 350 auto trans. My dad got it for me when I turned 17 and it had 89,000 miles on it. It was race-orange with a black vinyl top and black vinyl interior. Bucket seats, floor shifter with console.

A few years later at 140,000 miles, it broke a timing chain and I decided I would entirely rebuild the engine at that time. I spent most of the winter and part of the spring saving up and buying parts. With some help from my dad, we took care of the engine and transmission, spending a little under $2,500. Man, it was so much fun to drive and I just loved the lines of that car. After getting married, I became enamored with getting a new pickup truck and sold her for a down payment. It breaks my heart to think of the paltry sum I sold her for to a fool who's only concern was what kind of stereo she had.

Wish I could find a good picture of her and/or the ones I took during the engine rebuild. She was a thing of beauty. *sigh*
In the mean time here is one I found that closely matches (the main difference is that on mine the mirrors were body-colored sport mirrors - funny how you remember those sorts of details).
http://clubs.hemmings.com/clubsites/delvaloldsclub/Member_s_Cars/1968-1972/Robert_Lukasik_1972_Cutlass_Supreme.jpg

Example of the Golden Rocket 350:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Mad_Monk/Monk/GoldenRocket.jpg

Prior to this car, I drove a '75 Ford F-100 Ranger (back when they were big trucks, not the small ones). It was my dad's, but I was lucky enough to have a lot of access to it. My dad & I replaced the stock 360 with a 390. Loads of power and torque, but it was a little loose in the front suspension and steering so if you laid into it, you had to really pay attention or you'd end up off in the weeds!

grantgeneral78
03-11-2009, 06:36 PM
Not as nice as some listed here, but my favorite car was my '72 Olds Cutlass Supreme (non-fastback). It had the "golden rocket" 350 with a 350 auto trans. My dad got it for me when I turned 17 and it had 89,000 miles on it. It was race-orange with a black vinyl top and black vinyl interior. Bucket seats, floor shifter with console.

A few years later at 140,000 miles, it broke a timing chain and I decided I would entirely rebuild the engine at that time. I spent most of the winter and part of the spring saving up and buying parts. With some help from my dad, we took care of the engine and transmission, spending a little under $2,500. Man, it was so much fun to drive and I just loved the lines of that car. After getting married, I became enamored with getting a new pickup truck and sold her for a down payment. It breaks my heart to think of the paltry sum I sold her for to a fool who's only concern was what kind of stereo she had.

Wish I could find a good picture of her and/or the ones I took during the engine rebuild. She was a thing of beauty. *sigh*
In the mean time here is one I found that closely matches (the main difference is that on mine the mirrors were body-colored sport mirrors - funny how you remember those sorts of details).
http://clubs.hemmings.com/clubsites/delvaloldsclub/Member_s_Cars/1968-1972/Robert_Lukasik_1972_Cutlass_Supreme.jpg

Example of the Golden Rocket 350:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Mad_Monk/Monk/GoldenRocket.jpg

Prior to this car, I drove a '75 Ford F-100 Ranger (back when they were big trucks, not the small ones). It was my dad's, but I was lucky enough to have a lot of access to it. My dad & I replaced the stock 360 with a 390. Loads of power and torque, but it was a little loose in the front suspension and steering so if you laid into it, you had to really pay attention or you'd end up off in the weeds!

Oh man you brought up a fine car there....I have a 1970 cutlass convertible -I am fixing to restore I love the early 70`s cutlass they had some great lines to them and they drove awesum, like floating on a cloud....

Now your forcing me to post a pic of it...lol

grantgeneral78
03-11-2009, 06:38 PM
:Smiley099
Here's one that will make you cry: Another one of our friends had a '67 Shelby GT500. It had been balanced and blueprinted, had 2-four barrel carbs, headers, heavy duty transmission, the works... He got into some trouble in college and had to trade it in on a more sensible car. Unfortunately, this was right in the middle of the '80's oil crisis and nobody wanted cars with V8's, much less one that only got 5 mpg around town and 7 mpg on the highway. lol He traded it in on a new Vega and the dealer only gave him $500 for his Shelby.

OMG.....500 bucks...I think I just threw up in my mouth a little!

:omg:

Generals64
03-11-2009, 06:48 PM
OMG.....500 bucks...I think I just threw up in my mouth a little!

:omg:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Right after we buildt my son's '67 Fastback (Elanor dress in black) my neighbor told me of a shelby in Midwest City....Not a war story...I can take you and show you the car the guy still has it.....I looked at the Shelby and they (the parents) let my son and I look at the car closely....Their son was killed in a car wreck in front of their house and so was his friend that was driving. The dad drove the car around back of the Barn, Covered it up and it sat there for years. My friend who saw the car worked for the phone co. Right after I looked at the car he took his son same age as mine over there and asked if he could look at it.....the old man laughed and said you're the second young man that came to look at the car today. The guy's son said man, this is my dream car (15 years old). The old man said well your daddy ought to buy it for you. the telephone guy said yeah right...How much would you take...(one owner now)....The man said is $ 3,500,00 too much?...My friend said no and wrote him a check right there....When he got the car home that evening he called me,...we yelled and screamed at each (in jest) and the Phone rang. It was the man.....he said I think we got our figures wrong and I feel we need to straighten it out. My friend said well, what are you saying the old man said I meant $2,500.00. The friend said no, this is fine I'm happy...they argue for a few minutes and the guy said O.K....Of course I was very intrigue at this time and asked what did he say??:...the man insisted that the car go to Hibdon's on 29th st. Have complete new brakes, New tires, new shocks and have the front end completely gone through .... end of discussion. The kid still has the car and it is perfect. The dad had 7 mid-year Corvettes inhis garage.....True Story....in OKC...

Generals64
03-11-2009, 07:00 PM
talking about cars...the Village Idiot has some of the prettiest Peddle cars I have ever seen. He keeps promising me one for an old friend but I'll keep holding my breath and maybe he'll bring to my funeral.....

grantgeneral78
03-11-2009, 07:11 PM
Or maybe a one off hot wheels

bluedogok
03-11-2009, 07:48 PM
Ok my first car was a 1969 ford torino fastback with a 390, red whith a white racing stripe which added about 20 HP!...I was driving on the streets at the ripe age of 15 back and forth to work. Bet you could not do that these days...well maybe if your a thug I guess you can.
I had a 71 Ranchero GT, black with the yellow to red reflective stripe, it had a 351HO and loved that premium leaded gas.

Generals64
03-11-2009, 08:30 PM
I had a 71 Ranchero GT, black with the yellow to red reflective stripe, it had a 351HO and loved that premium leaded gas.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I always thought the Ranchero (even as a Falcon) was a cool looking ride..I have always enjoyed owning the old El Camino. I bought one from Alan Merrill in 1972...boy it was nice...Kept that thing for a long time......rode good, looked and sounded good.....There is a wrecking yard just East of OKC (Sooner Road) the guy had a 1965 for sale...I can look and dream ...someone else has to be the builder...

village idiot
03-11-2009, 08:43 PM
Had a couple of private messages wanting me to post of picture of my old puke green model A coupe. Took about 8 months to build from an old original car. Who Needs Fenders!!

IMG_7684.JPG (http://www.hotrodhappenings.com/Gallery-Show-GoodguysLonestar-Oct2008/Goodguys_Lonestar_Oct2008/1/lg/IMG_7684.htm)

village idiot
03-11-2009, 09:03 PM
Found this update on Miss Belvedere, the car buried in Tulsa for 50 years. Man I thought my 58 started out bad.

YouTube - Preserving Miss Belvedere (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNPx8jKX1fA&feature=related)

CarltonsKeeper
03-11-2009, 09:08 PM
Just seeing if this will go come thru!! 1962 Vette I recently got rid of via Ebay!! Had the car 10 years and rebuilt it from the ground up!!

Prunepicker
03-11-2009, 09:28 PM
'78 what did I tell you? proud of my friend even though he claims to be the
Village Idiiot...Should see his hot rod... 31 Ford coupe...

Hey, that '31 was stolen from me. Now that I know where it is I'm going to
pick it up on Friday. Don't try hiding. After a few Bud's Gen64 will spill the
beans all over the place.

MadMonk
03-11-2009, 10:11 PM
Oh man you brought up a fine car there....I have a 1970 cutlass convertible -I am fixing to restore I love the early 70`s cutlass they had some great lines to them and they drove awesum, like floating on a cloud....

Now your forcing me to post a pic of it...lol
Let's see it! I'd almost volunteer my free labor to help fix it up just for nostagia's sake (don't get excited, I said almost, lol). I bet I could take that engine apart blindfolded. Yeah, the ride was nice. Years ago, I held a series of jobs with tire stores and auto parts stores and took advantage of employee discounts to re-do the entire front-end with polyurethane bushings. Everything from the pitman arm to the ball joints was replaced. I slapped on a set of Goodyear Eagles and she handled great without giving a harsh ride.

My father-in-law has a '74 Camaro sitting in his garage with the engine and transmission sitting on the floor. He's been "getting around" to fixing it up for years now and even had a few people drive by and offer money for it as-is. The body is in decent shape, but the interior is not and of course, the engine is collecting dust on a stand. I've used to offer my time and labor to help him, but he's kept putting it off. It's no SS or RS, but it could be a nice car. He's getting up in age though so I don't think it will ever get completed. Once he passes on it's going to my sister-in-law (it used to be her car) and will probably get sold off. :Smiley195

Just seeing if this will go come thru!! 1962 Vette I recently got rid of via Ebay!! Had the car 10 years and rebuilt it from the ground up!!
*/drools/*

grantgeneral78
03-12-2009, 09:55 AM
Let's see it! I'd almost volunteer my free labor to help fix it up just for nostagia's sake (don't get excited, I said almost, lol). I bet I could take that engine apart blindfolded. Yeah, the ride was nice. Years ago, I held a series of jobs with tire stores and auto parts stores and took advantage of employee discounts to re-do the entire front-end with polyurethane bushings. Everything from the pitman arm to the ball joints was replaced. I slapped on a set of Goodyear Eagles and she handled great without giving a harsh ride.

My father-in-law has a '74 Camaro sitting in his garage with the engine and transmission sitting on the floor. He's been "getting around" to fixing it up for years now and even had a few people drive by and offer money for it as-is. The body is in decent shape, but the interior is not and of course, the engine is collecting dust on a stand. I've used to offer my time and labor to help him, but he's kept putting it off. It's no SS or RS, but it could be a nice car. He's getting up in age though so I don't think it will ever get completed. Once he passes on it's going to my sister-in-law (it used to be her car) and will probably get sold off. :Smiley195

*/drools/*

DID I HEAR FREE!!! LOL....I always heard those bushings sqeeked alot, is that not the case? Thats a shame about the camaro, to bad she wont give it to you. Cars like that always go to waste, and thats a shame. I will see if I can post some pictures of the vert.

MadMonk
03-12-2009, 10:37 AM
DID I HEAR FREE!!! LOL....I always heard those bushings sqeeked alot, is that not the case? Thats a shame about the camaro, to bad she wont give it to you. Cars like that always go to waste, and thats a shame. I will see if I can post some pictures of the vert.
I don't recall them being sqeeky at all, but then again, I may not have been able to hear them over the exhaust. :wink:

I don't blame my sister-in-law for claiming the car. It was hers for years and she should have first right of refusal. However, it tends to dampen my enthusiasm for fixing it up when she blurts out "that's going to be mine when you're done with it" before we even touch it. :Smiley195

grantgeneral78
03-12-2009, 10:51 AM
I don't recall them being sqeeky at all, but then again, I may not have been able to hear them over the exhaust. :wink:

I don't blame my sister-in-law for claiming the car. It was hers for years and she should have first right of refusal. However, it tends to dampen my enthusiasm for fixing it up when she blurts out "that's going to be mine when you're done with it" before we even touch it. :Smiley195

Man that would be discouraging to hear. Sounds like a new project for you might be in the works my friend.

grantgeneral78
03-12-2009, 10:52 AM
How do you attach the thumnails on here and I will post some pics.

Generals64
03-12-2009, 01:38 PM

Are we kin to each other????I have a sister-in-law just like that

CarltonsKeeper
03-12-2009, 02:05 PM
Current Grocery Getter' Gen/64, you were wondering what happened to your 63, Old Silver here had it for supper last night! LOL

Generals64
03-12-2009, 03:16 PM
Current Grocery Getter' Gen/64, you were wondering what happened to your 63, Old Silver here had it for supper last night! LOL
Old Silver could have ANY car for Supper...Your picture didn't come through try it again....

grantgeneral78
03-12-2009, 04:45 PM

Here is the 1970 cutlass vert.

CarltonsKeeper
03-12-2009, 04:47 PM
Once Again>>>

CarltonsKeeper
03-12-2009, 04:48 PM
could it be toooooooooooooooooo much bud light???

grantgeneral78
03-12-2009, 05:14 PM
I know I have blamed Bud Lght for a bunch of my behavior!

FRISKY
03-12-2009, 05:25 PM
Once Again>>>Still didn't show the pictures.

Same thing happened to me a couple weeks ago. I tried about four different ways to post some pictures of names in cement at Grant, but apparently no one could see them but me.

I wonder if you need to have a special account to post pictures?

CarltonsKeeper
03-12-2009, 05:31 PM
Still didn't show the pictures.

Same thing happened to me a couple weeks ago. I tried about four different ways to post some pictures of names in cement at Grant, but apparently no one could see them but me.

I wonder if you need to have a special account to post pictures?
I tried about everything I know and I can't post anymore! I've reduced them down to 10% of original etc. I either going to have to quit drinking beer or have some help!!!

grantgeneral78
03-12-2009, 05:39 PM

Here is my barn find.....anyone know what it is? 80,000 original miles

FRISKY
03-12-2009, 05:42 PM
Ford Galaxie 500. I have been looking for one of those.

grantgeneral78
03-12-2009, 05:43 PM
Ford Galaxy 500. I have been looking for one of those.

Ok frisky your right , but what years is it and what seperates this from other galaxie`s?

CarltonsKeeper
03-12-2009, 06:04 PM
Will This Work?

grantgeneral78
03-12-2009, 06:06 PM
Will This Work?

Sweet camaro....SS right? and corvette silver right?

FRISKY
03-12-2009, 06:08 PM
Ok frisky your right , but what years is it and what seperates this from other galaxie`s?Maybe 1966 with a 390 or 7 litre engine and a 9-inch diff?

FRISKY
03-12-2009, 06:10 PM
Will This Work?That works, but the pic is a little small.

Generals64
03-12-2009, 06:11 PM

Here is my barn find.....anyone know what it is? 80,000 original miles

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
'65 Galaxie and it's a fast back.......

grantgeneral78
03-12-2009, 06:11 PM
Maybe 1966 with a 390 or 7 litre engine and a 9-inch diff?

Yup your right it is a 1966 ford galaxie 7-litre...made only 1 year in 1966 and the 7-litre was made only as a optional car in 1967. I bought this one from the original owners nephew, he had died and it was sold to settle the estate. -i WAS VERY LUCKY TO FIND IT.

CarltonsKeeper
03-12-2009, 06:12 PM
Old Silvers power.. I think I'm figuring this thing out Gen/78, I don't think you and I should apply for a job with the Nerds or Geek squad do you??? LOL

Generals64
03-12-2009, 06:12 PM
Sweet camaro....SS right? and corvette silver right?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You know, the age of a boy is the price of his Toy...Carltonskeeper is another fanatic car owner.....was I right or not?????

grantgeneral78
03-12-2009, 06:15 PM
Old Silvers power.. I think I'm figuring this thing out Gen/78, I don't think you and I should apply for a job with the Nerds or Geek squad do you??? LOL

Ok and a crate engine to boot...yeah it is official I hate you alot!:fighting3
:LolLolLol

CarltonsKeeper
03-12-2009, 06:16 PM
My very first new car, a 1966 Chevelle SS/396, 375 H.P. - 410 rear end with a M21 Muncie close ration 4 speed. Knee knocker tach, radio and heater, that be it...

grantgeneral78
03-12-2009, 06:20 PM
My very first new car, a 1966 Chevelle SS/396, 375 H.P. - 410 rear end with a M21 Muncie close ration 4 speed. Knee knocker tach, radio and heater, that be it...

I like that body style of chevelle better than the "A" body chevelles

CarltonsKeeper
03-12-2009, 06:34 PM
Trying for a better and bigger pic Mr. Gen/64!! That's close enough.. Getting ready to put a fresh set of plugs in her and head for ThunderValley in about a month....Nothing like an old Fart acting like a kid is there!